Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely Tattlers the time has come for me to bale out, I can only take Hinch in small bursts and I know when my right eye starts twitching that I have reached my limit.
There is no way I could get through the Memwahhh and survive.
This latest burst has been fun but when the fun stops. STOP. as they say on all the best gambling sites.
What has finished me off today is after this article about her MH struggles ect shes gleefully gone out looking for attention.
I can honestly say I cant wait for her bleeping (sorry @fannysjohnny ) downfall.
Also the carry on with PB. I despair of the whole influencer culture. If I didn't have to use Social Media for my business I would come off it.
I shall return for another burst when my eye has stopped twitching :)
ATV you fabulous Pastry Trolls

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 128
Why is she always in an empty shop? Empty park etc
Does jaymeeee have the area cleared for her arrival or do people leave because she’s there?
Well I'd duck off home if I was in wilkos/home bargains/b&m and those two pricks turned up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lovely Tattlers the time has come for me to bale out, I can only take Hinch in small bursts and I know when my right eye starts twitching that I have reached my limit.
This latest burst has been fun but when the fun stops. STOP. as they say on all the best gambling sites.
What has finished me off today is after this article about her MH struggles ect shes gleefully gone out looking for attention.
I can honestly say I cant wait for her bleeping (sorry @fannysjohnny ) downfall.
Also the carry on with PB. I despair of the whole influencer culture. If I didn't have to use Social Media for my business I would come off it.
I'll miss your wisdom and humour 😷😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Awww, I'll miss you! You make me chuckle. Look after yourself lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she really saved post natal depression as a USP for her latest book?

Wow, just wow, takes a certain kind of person to use something like that to make money off the back of. Is she donating any profits to any PND charities or does charity only begin at home for the Hinches?

And that strap line on the front cover is incorrect, trolls don't give her panic attacks, lying and guilt give her panic attacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
thread title suggestion: YouMag has flopped and Soph’s still a twit, her entire memwar is gonna be one massive backtrack

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My husband would walk off and leave me if i started filming mind you if i wore her market trader get up he wouldn't take me out anyway!!
They are both just pure chav. What must they look like walking around the shops filming each other. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has she gone out to a shopping centre today just in the hope she gets ‘noticed’... how bleeping sad. Also absolutely no one is surprised about inch’s age I’d put them both at 41!!
Just came on to say this. Definitely out in the Hope of fawning fans. Making a big play of Ronnie and vest dressed like a letter box

• Haha
Took me almost a year so I consider myself bloody lucky, but she has no idea how hard it is, timing intercourse, dieting, taking supplements, pissing on ovulation sticks from CD10/22 because your irregular, then the two week wait and the floods of tears when you wipe on 13/14DPO and see your period has started, she missed one cycle and is screaming fertility problems and panic from the rooftops. I had to have a little cry earlier when my friend messaged me saying “Just read Mrs Hinch went through what you did, have you seen?” No she didn’t go through what I did and didn’t go through even a fraction of the struggle that some women go through, she’s literally got people thinking she’s gone through a struggle and that’s shattered me today 😭
Sending you a massive hug I know exactly what you mean ❤
Dimwits will read it and think “omg she bravely hid her struggle to have a baby” 🙄 and those vile trolls being mean triggering her anxiety
All an absolute load of bollocks and there she is laughing in the car not a care in the world nothing mentioned about the alleged infertility no links for anyone struggling either that or mental health problems just a big ‘look at me and a shopping spree’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope to see you back again very soon,in the meantime look after yourself and keep safe xx

Reactions: 7
Iv unfollowed today. The fertility issue has tipped me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Took me almost a year so I consider myself bloody lucky, but she has no idea how hard it is, timing intercourse, dieting, taking supplements, pissing on ovulation sticks from CD10/22 because your irregular, then the two week wait and the floods of tears when you wipe on 13/14DPO and see your period has started, she missed one cycle and is screaming fertility problems and panic from the rooftops. I had to have a little cry earlier when my friend messaged me saying “Just read Mrs Hinch went through what you did, have you seen?” No she didn’t go through what I did and didn’t go through even a fraction of the struggle that some women go through, she’s literally got people thinking she’s gone through a struggle and that’s shattered me today 😭
She really doesn't have a clue. She's extremely insensitive at times. People take fertility for granted, Grinchy included.
I hope you're okay though. I hate it when people say they have been upset over something they've seen on social media or in the newspaper. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll tell you what, I’d be beside myself if my 41 year old husband wore a tracksuit tucked into his socks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
took us 3 years to conceive our son! She needs to duck off encroaching on yet another community that doesn’t want her! She didn’t have fertility struggles at all!! Bloody lucky considering how tit her diet is and how much she abuses her body!!!
4 years and counting for me.. 🤞🤞 she's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've got a medication review this week over the phone with my gp. I might mention that if I become a 'hincher' will it cure my anxiety. Said no one ever. The woman is so so dangerous. She actually believes all the lies she spouts

Missed a load and can’t catch up is she claiming infertility now?
She stated that her and Vesticles wanted a family as soon as they married. But she didn't get pregnant straight away so she thought she had fertility problems. However, she conceived Ronnie within two months of marriage. Meaning she had one period. That's not a fertility problem, that's extremely lucky!

Reactions: 23
That’s rain on the roof of the shopping center
She’s not far from the doors of the shopping centre (she’s in Chelmsford, my hometown 🙄) so it’s probably the noise of the rain outside if the doors have opened

Reactions: 3
Why does the pram still face backwards. Surely Ronnie is now old enough to sit front facing so he can see the world, see Colours beyond his grey living world. I think she is deliberately keeping him younger so he’s easier to manage. The more freedom, playing, exploring kids do they grow in confidence and become independent thinkers growing up. She doesn’t seem to let him do much other than feed the dog which gives me anxiety and dance. You never see him laughing, rolling on the floor or them playing with him.
ATV

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.