Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
took us 3 years to conceive our son! She needs to duck off encroaching on yet another community that doesn’t want her! She didn’t have fertility struggles at all!! Bloody lucky considering how tit her diet is and how much she abuses her body!!!
I know maybe two people who’ve gotten pregnant that quickly out of about 20. There’s so many untold stories and it’s disgraceful that they’re trying to tap into the TTC community. The products she promotes have infertility and miscarriage as side effects (once I saw this about Zoflora, I’ve never used it since!). To use it to promote a book and in such a flippant way. Honestly, I didn’t think I could think any less of her than I do but I was horribly mistaken.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
sorry, i’m on page 9/31 (you fuckers move so FAST) so i apologise if it’s already mentioned, but “I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important?“ really rubs me the wrong way. because your husband wanted a baby, you had one? what were your feelings about it, zoph?? this is such a load of patriarchal bollocks, it makes me sick. she’s advocating a 1950’s housewife life in the 21st century, what hubby wants, hubby gets. YOU ARE YOUR OWN AUTONOMOUS BEING FFS

edit: and also???? cleaning helping people’s mental health????? has this supposed gp ever heard of ocd???? all this cleaning obsession in the mainstream is doing is normalising ocd and making it harder for sufferers to be taken seriously because on the outside people will think it’s just hinching. or what about people who go on to develop ocd through hinching getting out of hand, starting from nothing and then spending six hours to clean their house before they can relax??????? duck this makes me so cross

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Here we bleeping go! Christmas. I don't think I'll be able to watch her tit especially this year. Christmas is what you make it but for a lot of people it just won't be the same this year. Myself included

Reactions: 12
All I’ve taken from today’s shopping trip is the confirmation that they are the kind of couple that speak really loudly to each other when in public to get everyone to notice them. The kind that make loads of mess in a restaurant and don’t leave a tip

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Urgh I hate the influencers and Christmas it is literally the WORST time on IG ever. I usually just come off becssue it’s so OTT.

no one needs to shop for decorations in September. No one needs 4 trees. ‘butterflies’ over what free crap you will get given this year?

I have to work, probably can’t see my family as there are over 6 of us and am a bit skint so going to have to do a cheap Christmas this year. I don’t have butterflies I’m trying not to think about it

Reactions: 17
Worried about Christmas poor you, yeah me and thousand others are worried too, I like many are still on furlough, many have lost their jobs not to mention loved ones, and your worried !!!! About what exactly.
Don’t worry she’ll have the whole family over and do Christmas for 15 like she did last year!! duck the rule of 6, rules don’t apply to Soph!

Reactions: 15
Here we bleeping go! Christmas. I don't think I'll be able to watch her tit especially this year. Christmas is what you make it but for a lot of people it just won't be the same this year. Myself included
I don't think I'm going to be able to spend Christmas with my Mum but I can guarantee Zoph will be spending it with hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
These stories are deffo prerecorded too, it’s Sunday and the shops shut at 4pm and she’s uploading that at 10 to 5 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh I hate the influencers and Christmas it is literally the WORST time on IG ever. I usually just come off becssue it’s so OTT.

no one needs to shop for decorations in September. No one needs 4 trees. ‘butterflies’ over what free crap you will get given this year?

I have to work, probably can’t see my family as there are over 6 of us and am a bit skint so going to have to do a cheap Christmas this year. I don’t have butterflies I’m trying not to think about it
Christmas should be about family and being grateful for what you have here and now. It's not just influencers people in general seem to think it's one big contest. Don't get me started on the tree photos and the present photos... 😤

Reactions: 7
How stressful is Christmas when you've got an unlimited budget and you hire in a company to set your dining room up for you?

Never believed it wasn't catered either.

Reactions: 28
Okay it’s not just me is it... she doesn’t look a thing like herself in those photos from that magazine today?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope no one has misunderstood me I’m not trying to debate what milk babies drink, I respect every mother’s choice and feel strongly that their choice should be supported so they can succeed with what they want to do as the mother. the point I was trying to make was in the article she comes across as though she wanted to breastfeed and needed her midwife to give her permission to stop when really what she shown us before Ronnie was even born contradicted that because she had shown the perfect prep machine and umpteen bottles of pre prepared formula etc so I don’t think she ever felt she needed permission to stop, I think shes trying to dramatise the idea of having PND and the things that contributed to it
I never misunderstood you and I hope no one else did. What I hope I've done is reassure people that fed is best. Xx

Reactions: 10
A day out in Chelmsford hoping to get spotted by adoring fans I suspect.
it’s bloody freezing here in Surrey. Isn’t she a bit cold in that get up?
I can’t help but feel if she was such an ‘anxious’ person, wouldn’t she want to be avoiding the public? Especially on a release day?? Chelmsford is a busy place and she knows she is going to be seen by fans by going.... I also highly doubt there was a real need for her to go shopping in town, especially on a weekend.

I have very mild anxiety and I avoid going into town due to fear of seeing people I know! I can’t even remember the last time I did go. I feel stupid for it, but it is what it is and luckily we can all buy most things online.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lovely Tattlers the time has come for me to bale out, I can only take Hinch in small bursts and I know when my right eye starts twitching that I have reached my limit.
There is no way I could get through the Memwahhh and survive.
This latest burst has been fun but when the fun stops. STOP. as they say on all the best gambling sites.
What has finished me off today is after this article about her MH struggles ect shes gleefully gone out looking for attention.
I can honestly say I cant wait for her bleeping (sorry @fannysjohnny ) downfall.
Also the carry on with PB. I despair of the whole influencer culture. If I didn't have to use Social Media for my business I would come off it.
I shall return for another burst when my eye has stopped twitching :)
ATV you fabulous Pastry Trolls
We are sad you need to go but I for one fully understand it.
A lot of what we see is so very wrong, I know people have a choice to go past it but often they dont?
Her downfall will come and it will be satisfying when it does.
Take care.❤ 🥐🥐🥐

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope no one has misunderstood me I’m not trying to debate what milk babies drink, I respect every mother’s choice and feel strongly that their choice should be supported so they can succeed with what they want to do as the mother. the point I was trying to make was in the article she comes across as though she wanted to breastfeed and needed her midwife to give her permission to stop when really what she shown us before Ronnie was even born contradicted that because she had shown the perfect prep machine and umpteen bottles of pre prepared formula etc so I don’t think she ever felt she needed permission to stop, I think shes trying to dramatise the idea of having PND and the things that contributed to it
That’s why she loves those videos as they disappear and most of her followers probably can’t remember what she’s said from one month to the other..... then tattlers chip in and they think ‘ aw stop being so mean’ but it’s the inconsistency and downright lies
Just like you say about the breast feeding Hinch probably had no intention of trying but why not be honest, I never breast fed and all the nurses I met couldn’t care less what you wanted to do ( in a nice no pressure way) the only ‘pressure’ I’ve ever seen was when someone I worked with went all breast feeding militant to the point of obsession and had a portrait done of her enormous breast with the baby sucking on it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.