Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had to guess their ages I’d probably put a good 5-6 years on both of them.
He’s very haggard looking for someone who doesn’t have a day job, and his outfits are hilarious. She has that thing where it’s difficult to age someone correctly because of how much work they’ve had done.

Reactions: 13
Ok I had to stop reading at “a GP told Sophie that some of their anxiety patients had stopped suffering after taking up Hinching. If we could bottle you up we would”
3 things:
1. Fire the GP on the spot for such a stupid assertion. It wasn’t hinching that helped them it was an obsession with her; you will see them back when she leaves IG with WORSE symptoms.
2. Anyone who truly suffered anxiety would know this.
3. If Hinching mitigates anxiety - why is Sophie (allegedly) crippled with it?

I have been going to therapy for 20 years now - all different kinds - to process traumas, deal with emotional resilience challenges, etc.
There isn’t a therapist I have came across who would encourage someone so anxious as her to keep doing the things that make her feel the way she has described in that interview.
My CBT therapist would make me deactivate the account in front of her.

I’m disgusted she can peddle this shite for sympathy.
That is all that it is.
“I want to keep making millions so please don’t highlight my lies and devious ways”
So whips out the violin.
She is disgusting.

There is nothing about Hinching that is wholesome.

Every time I look at an account with Hinch in the title on IG, it’s either a mental health sufferer who manicly needs validation or someone craving the attention of Hinch or someone who never got it and damaged themselves financially or emotionally.

There is big problems around the Hinch brand - beyond Toxic and the more newspapers spin this tit, the more that fragile women will continue to be impacted because “If Sophie can do it, why can’t I?”
Really anxious people will feel like they are failing.

It’s so bad.

Also photoshopping her doesn’t help. We know that is not how her eyebrows look, so another added factor in the NOT REAL LIFE issues surrounding this woman.
Narcissism at its finest!! As someone who has a long history of anxiety I find this pretty insulting that a gp would say that (although im sure it's something she's made up)

Reactions: 12
Jamie is 42 next month and dresses like my 16 year old cousin. He just needs the matching man bag, pouch of baccy and rizzlas 🥴🥴
He looks like a road man (as we say in Leicester) 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t love my husband as much as her or SS as I don’t think I’ve ever looked at him and thought aweeee he melts my heart so much!! 😂😂 i must get him to buy a wee two piece set see if that works 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yet again it seems as though the place they're at it deserted! How is this possible?

Reactions: 9
She looks a mess! Everything always drapping off her and her rats nest hair. He looks like an overgrown baby in a romper suit with big pointed medieval trainers hanging off his plates of meat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even my 17 year old, mega chavvy, man bag wearing son wouldn’t be seen dead in that get up J-Dog is wearing. And you know they’re only out shopping today because she’s desperate for people to see her and comment on the magazine. She’s so obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks a mess! Everything always drapping off her and her rats nest hair. He looks like an overgrown baby in a romper suit with big pointed medieval trainers hanging off his plates of meat!
They are both just pure chav. What must they look like walking around the shops filming each other. Pathetic

Reactions: 22
Jaymeee is a jumped up football hooligan, dresses like one too.
He wouldn’t look out of place on the set of ‘green street’.

Reactions: 13
she is deluded that’s why
She thinks this is helping people and it may well do on an initial basis. Taking pride in your home is nothing new. After doing Marie Kondo on my pants or decorating a room i feel good about it. But it doesn’t look at or deal with the long term effects on MH. If you have financial worries or health worries, cleaning your house doesn’t make these go away. Also I think it’s pretty sad that cleaning is now seen as a hobby or lifestyle. I am NHS and agree the advice would be take up a hobby or exercise. Collecting zophlora or constantly shining a sink is bordering on OCD. It just covers up your feelings as a temporary outlet. Sinks get messy again, so you will be relaxed when it’s done but you need to repeat it over and over. It’s not the same as getting an enjoyable hobby to increase your social circle or boost your health!
This 👆
❤

Reactions: 4
Do Essex residents or Maldonites really dress like they do all the time? Its a bit much.
I mean I'm in my farmer clothes 24/7 and on my Combine Harvester so I dont know if its just me...🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do Essex residents or Maldonites really dress like they do all the time? Its a bit much.
I mean I'm in my farmer clothes 24/7 and on my Combine Harvester so I dont know if its just me...🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s like the googled “Essex chav” and dressed exactly like it said on there. I can assure you the majority of us don’t dress like that 😂 jeans and a shirt or tee shirt is just fine. These two are the kind of people we all laugh at if we see them down Lakeside

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.