Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 23 year old daughter was diagnosed last year with PCOS and was told due to that and her weight (because of PCOS) she would find it very difficult to conceive so its something I can empathise with.
Lo and behold she discovered last month she is expecting (very early days but I kinda like you lot so I am telling you) so she is both shocked but elated.

I don't mean this post to be a trigger as there have been some heartbreaking stories on here today, I just mean don't give up hope ❤ x
What wonderful news to hear and for you to share with us. Congratulations to both you and your daughter xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why are the hinchers all rushing out to buy the daily mail? You can read the full interview on their site for free.
Perhaps they’re collecting magazine supplements as well as bottles of disinfectant now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe Jamie’s 41 he dresses like he’s flipping 20, his age makes sense now why he puts up with hinch

Reactions: 16
In the shop on Jamie’s insta touching everything she’s so flippin dim,

Reactions: 5
What’s she bleeping look like with that bow in her hair?
I actually used to think that the eyebrows were part of the Gretel filter. Only realised recently they were actually her own. Noticed this when Jamayyzzz were his own
2020-09-26 (9).png
2020-09-26 (10).png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry to get all Pet Net but Henry showing avoidance behaviour ( frozen still ) and anxious lip licking yet again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly. She missed exactly one cycle and succeeded on the next one? Give me a bleeping break. AVERAGE is 6 months, and for so many couples it’s YEARS. What an absolutely enchanted life she leads 😡
I got pregnant in the same time frame, only took 2 months and we were in shock, I was fully prepared for it to take up to a year and I always say to everyone how lucky we were for it to happen so quickly.
She’s having a laugh if she thinks that’s a long time to wait, although knowing Princess Sophie she probably had a meltdown when it didn’t work first time as she’s so spoilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And here, in his natural habitat we have a 41 year old man dressed in a chav costume because he think it will make him look younger, when in fact he looks like a complete 🛎🔚

9F6792A4-FDE7-4CE7-8C19-CB19590F1F10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I’m really behind on threads and too lazy to read through. Who is PB? X
PB chat over here >>

Reactions: 2
Why is she always in an empty shop? Empty park etc
Does jaymeeee have the area cleared for her arrival or do people leave because she’s there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
agree
I think she found having a baby very frightening as it meant she was responsible for him and it wasn’t all going to be picture perfect. She is very socially unaware, she very much wants to live in her little bubble with her little followers and never have to face anything serious. She is even scared of the wind and the dark!
And spiders

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Loads of people messaging about Jamie's age? What utter bollocks. He is the same age as my husband and my husband looks so much fresher and youthful.
Jamie has dull skin, the dress sense of a fogey trying to relive his youth.
Hes only 41 so why he does that is beyond me.
No way would anyone mistake him for a lad in his 30s.

What a load of tripe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry to get all Pet Net but Henry showing avoidance behaviour ( frozen still ) and anxious lip licking yet again.
That video made me very uneasy... And it'll be the poor dog that suffers if anything happens 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 5
And here, in his natural habitat we have a 41 year old man dressed in a chav costume because he think it will make him look younger, when in fact he looks like a complete 🛎🔚

View attachment 256970
I was just about to post this? I would hate my partner wearing a double tracksuit outside. Sweats are something we wear around the house but not for people to see us. He’s the biggest head I have ever seen too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is she wearing?? The joggers, boots, strapless top and cardi hanging off is not a good look soph x
You’d look at that pram and expect to find a 6 month old in it, not a 15 month old toddler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She always looks so annoyed when she finds him filming her, Sophie maybe Ronnie feels the same way when you keep filming him???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.