Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not far from the doors of the shopping centre (she’s in Chelmsford, my hometown 🙄) so it’s probably the noise of the rain outside if the doors have opened
Darling, sell up before her presence effects property prices 🥴😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She stated that her and Vesticles wanted a family as soon as they married. But she didn't get pregnant straight away so she thought she had fertility problems. However, she conceived Ronnie within two months of marriage. Meaning she had one period. That's not a fertility problem, that's extremely lucky!
took 7 years to get my first.... takes 12 months for an average couple 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I still don’t get what she expected when she was trying to get pregnant?? It’s like she thought getting married meant she suddenly became fertile and that she’d be pregnant the next day or something. It happened really quickly in normal terms, she must have only had one period between the wedding and when she actually found out. Is she really that naive and sheltered, or is she a bit dim?

Reactions: 21
I really hope Soph apologises for the fertility comments or it makes it clear she was trying before the wedding because two months/1 menstrual cycle isn’t a struggle and it’s offensive and upsetting to everyone whose struggled and is still struggling to this day!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lovely Tattlers the time has come for me to bale out, I can only take Hinch in small bursts and I know when my right eye starts twitching that I have reached my limit.
There is no way I could get through the Memwahhh and survive.
This latest burst has been fun but when the fun stops. STOP. as they say on all the best gambling sites.
What has finished me off today is after this article about her MH struggles ect shes gleefully gone out looking for attention.
I can honestly say I cant wait for her bleeping (sorry @fannysjohnny ) downfall.
Also the carry on with PB. I despair of the whole influencer culture. If I didn't have to use Social Media for my business I would come off it.
I shall return for another burst when my eye has stopped twitching :)
ATV you fabulous Pastry Trolls
I have to agree with you, the whole influencer tit is pissing me off lately, they are all in it for their own gain, not for their followers. Sick off the free tit they are gifted, sick of the tit they throw in people's faces, sick of their spoilt kids obscene birthday parties, which are so out of reach for most people, it's about time people wake up and realise it's the hard working gullible people that pay for their tit. So many are now jumping on that bandwagon hoping for fame and fortune at the expense of others.

Reactions: 28
4 years and counting for me.. 🤞🤞 she's a bleep.
Sending you “baby dust” I hate that phrase!
but I wish you all the love, hope and babies in the world! You deserve it!

like I’ve said before I’ll send one of mine free P&P
Swipe up here ❤

Was coming to post about RonRonWontong
He’s still on his tippee toes when walking in proper shoes!
I wonder if she’s just bought them for him and is making a big deal wherever she is for attention to say hey look at my smart manzzzzz

But still just abit strange to me as my daughter walks flat footed and fast in shoes no matter if they are brand new! Only thing she has struggled with is wellies which she has had to wear the past couple days!

Reactions: 8
Not going to defend her but play Devil's Advocate for a second...

We need to remember that there are still different generations of GPs working. Some that I've worked with as well as my own treating ones are of an age where IG isn't actually something that they are all that familiar with, and well they mix in circles that SoMe isn't necessarily the 'done thing'. They have no need to announce to the world what they do each day. Now say a patient is appearing in front of them regularly very teary, completely lost or with extreme low mood, or is a patient that is becoming quite reclusive and hard to check in with, if that patient starts turning up in a slightly more lifted mood, more engaging, etc. and attributes it to having discovered such a social media account that is helping motivate them around the house or in general, I can see scenarios in which a GP may not necessarily push the account on patients, but quietly encourage it if it does seem to be helping without it becoming all-consuming. I struggle to see a scenario in which they genuinely would suggest 'prescribing' cleaning and social media if someone presents with anxiety, however I also know of GPs who sometimes find it easier to say what they think patients want to hear to politely get them out the door and/or brown-nose some patients slightly and pander to an ego. Not all, but some!

Now I don't hate Sophie. I don't know her, and I definitely don't care enough to put that much effort into emotions like that towards her. I discovered her when she was relatively small, genuinely cleaning, etc. I was moving home regularly for work, working stupid hours, hated cleaning, and am disabled, so I thought if I could get some hacks that would make cleaning easier and quicker, great! But as she got bigger, management and brand partnerships came along, I suddenly realised I was being dragged back to the 1950s (being disabled and female, I've worked bloody hard to have my career and work to encourage teens in similar positions to believe they can do the same!). Then all the inconsistencies started being very noticeable, leading me to a Google of something and Tattle appearing confirming what I had noticed. I would have respect for her and what she is doing/has achieved if she could just stand up and own it when she gets it wrong. If she just held her hands up there and explained that the gloves come out because it was prerecorded as she has a young child to care for, cannot guarantee light, etc. If she addressed mistakes and bad hacks she's shared after learning the problems. Now it seems that she is simply using a book to double down on inconsistencies, but potentially creating even more. After the Belle Gibson fiasco, if Penguin haven't fact checked and looked for evidence of trolling versus people raising valid concerns, here and in her DMs, all respect for them has also gone.

I don't dislike her, as I said I have no emotional connection to her as a person. But I cannot blindly ignore the fact that all the inconsistencies, lies and fake life portrayed for IG impacts on so many of her (often vulnerable and/or easily influenced) followers and well how can anyone respect that? If she was genuinely being honest with her following, realistically I doubt many would be here on these threads other than the genuine trolls who are out to hate anyone for their kicks!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A day out in Chelmsford hoping to get spotted by adoring fans I suspect.
it’s bloody freezing here in Surrey. Isn’t she a bit cold in that get up?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he is the proudest husband in the world? So you should be lad, you can sit on your arse doing nothing all day and just count the cash rolling in which your brain dead bimbo of a wife gets on the backs of probably stupid young women who seem to think she is some sort of Mother Theresa. God help the future of this country if these followers have kids and brain wash them too !!

Reactions: 23
Never posted before but just watched her stories, so she’s going on about Jamie being 41, then next story is him in that god awful tracksuit. What kinda 41 year old wears a red velour tracksuit .. she must secretly be embarrassed surely

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lovely Tattlers the time has come for me to bale out, I can only take Hinch in small bursts and I know when my right eye starts twitching that I have reached my limit.
There is no way I could get through the Memwahhh and survive.
This latest burst has been fun but when the fun stops. STOP. as they say on all the best gambling sites.
What has finished me off today is after this article about her MH struggles ect shes gleefully gone out looking for attention.
I can honestly say I cant wait for her bleeping (sorry @fannysjohnny ) downfall.
Also the carry on with PB. I despair of the whole influencer culture. If I didn't have to use Social Media for my business I would come off it.
I shall return for another burst when my eye has stopped twitching :)
ATV you fabulous Pastry Trolls
totally get this and understand
I felt similar with Rosie Ramsey - the eye twitch made me delete all trace of her!
I think having time off social media and a clear out really will help people’s mental health more than putting harpic fresh down your toilet 7 times a day

good luck and I hope you stay well x

I'm speaking as a neonatal nurse with 25 years experience here and in my opinion fed is best. I have seen mother's guilted into expressing milk for their babies, pressured into breast feeding, and it tears them to bits at a time when they're all ready stressed out of their minds! Our unit is UNICEF Accredited for breast feeding and of course I support it but I also support any mother who chooses to use formula. Speaking as a mother now, I breast fed- or tried! - because that's what I thought was expected of me as a nurse. It wasn't the experience I hoped for at all. I was miserable, my daughter was ravenous but I had secondary lactation failure and I simply couldn't feed her. I knew the decision to switch to formula was the right thing for both of us.
I hope no one has misunderstood me I’m not trying to debate what milk babies drink, I respect every mother’s choice and feel strongly that their choice should be supported so they can succeed with what they want to do as the mother. the point I was trying to make was in the article she comes across as though she wanted to breastfeed and needed her midwife to give her permission to stop when really what she shown us before Ronnie was even born contradicted that because she had shown the perfect prep machine and umpteen bottles of pre prepared formula etc so I don’t think she ever felt she needed permission to stop, I think shes trying to dramatise the idea of having PND and the things that contributed to it

bleeping hell I really cannot keep up with the speed of these threads!!!
Going to have to catch up on all the magazine guff from today. Bet she's milking it like a cow!
And going out shopping? Yeh yeh, all part of the game thinking she'll be recognised just because she's in a Sunday tat mag.
Yawn, how predicable. 🥱🥱🥱
Oh yeh, and Inch dressed as a 14 year old, looking like he belongs on the street corner swigging White Lightening cider, rolling a few and chatting tit with his chavettes. 🥴
How embarrassing mate.

Reactions: 10
Is her book going to address that vile comment she made to a Hincher following her miscarriage where she said her dead baby would live on inside Ronnie, because she’s now claimed to have fertility problems which thanks to a CALENDAR we here at Tattle.life have disproved that in a matter of minutes and she’s also said something as disgusting as that to a recently bereaved parent.....Someone needs to give that girl actual media and public relations training 😩

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has a lot of inconsistencies she said she couldn’t BF because of her medication. Now it’s something else. I didn’t BF and that is that.

Reactions: 10
Worried about Christmas poor you, yeah me and thousand others are worried too, I like many are still on furlough, many have lost their jobs not to mention loved ones, and your worried !!!! About what exactly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.