Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why do “us trolls” need to spend more time and energy on family and career but not her barmy army who spend more time cleaning than with their family? Or spend time chasing after anyone who disagrees with her.
It always makes me laugh when I see her posting "instead of commenting on my pictures being go and spend time with your family" yet she's spend her sons actual entire life with her phone glued to her hand, shoving it in his face constantly and never appearing to spend any actual quality time with him.

Reactions: 24
Im so sorry to hear this, it’s really frustrating isn’t it? Fees as though the NHS are deciding when you are able to start a family. From experience, lie. Tell them you’ve been trying for longer. I had a gut feeling there was something wrong with me and I didn’t want to wait a year to find out. Was diagnosed with PCOS within 6 months and given fertility treatment I needed. Things will take longer now because of Covid but keep positive and do what you need to do for you x
Sorry to derail the thread but as someone who has spent 5 years trying to conceive and 2 years before starting IVF, PLEASE don't lie. It takes "normal" couples up to a year to be successful which is why they ask you to wait a year before approaching your GP. Yes, some people will instinctively know there's something wrong but going to your GP when you've only been ttc for a few months makes the waiting list longer for people who genuinely need the help. Over 80% of couples fall pregnant within a year of trying so going to the GP and starting a long, invasive process is completely pointless before the 12 month point for the vast majority of couples - all it does it take up resources for people who genuinely need them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So I’m new here, was a fan of hers for a while until she became just a walking advertisement.
what’s really done it for me is reading that article..stating it took her a while to conceive.
I’ve never felt more angry, I’m finally 30 weeks pregnant after trying for 12 years..12 whole years.
This woman knows nothing, lives in a complete bubble and needs her mouth taping shut. as for that story with Ronnies face so close to henrys..she’s brain dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
No food could go into her stomach... I’m no doctor but where did the food go then? They only noticed this problem when she was in hospital?
Completely agree. I'm no doctor either, but I saw what my very sick friend went through a few years ago. She was so ill that she literally couldn't keep food down. She was either vomiting or else constantly needing the toilet.
Bowel cancer unfortunately runs in her family and she was absolutely terrified that was what was wrong. She went from 9 to 6 stone in a matter of months.
She ended up in hospital after passing blood and was finally diagnosed with Crohns disease.

She's on medication and much better now but no way was that happening to Sophie for ages and finally only noticed when she went into hospital, and what the hell was her useless husband doing that he wasn't pushing for answers if that was the case?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And most people with real anxiety are too scared to leave the house fully clothed never mind showing the world your bra??😡😡
I'm sure I made a similar comment on an earlier thread about this photograph. How she can claim to be this fragile little thing, scared of the dark, scared of her own bloody shadow, yet here she is showing herself to the world in her underwear. It really is a contradiction in terms.

Reactions: 18
I am sick of saying the same thing about that dog. If it’s trolling to point out how dangerous and risky it is what she is doing then I will take that. Sorry if pointing out you over feeding your enormous fat pet with salty processed non dog foods, and allowing your lovely little baby to constantly feed it and have his hands and face mm away from his jaws gives you a panic attack 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Skimming through the interview on the Daily Mail app and saw she mentioned about planning a family after they got married but it wasn’t happening...didnt she fall pregnant like 3months after getting married? Why is she saying “when it didn’t happen straightaway...” like she struggled with infertility? When there are couples who take years to conceive....like the anxiety card it’s like she takes the piss

Reactions: 11
Im afraid to admit two years ago when she first came on the scene, i followed her instagram- the shame 🤦‍♀️ But lovvvvve this group, your saying Everything ive been thinking of her but everyone loves her and im like really!?! I only did it as girls at work kept talking about her and i thought ild go and see what all the “hype” is over. At first i was like ok shes got some good tips but then i noticed how the heck do people not know this or how to clean their house. They need some blonde Essex girl giving them tips on how to keep their bin smelling nice!?! Like wth! I grew up with a mum who was house proud and knew these things already or knew easier ways that didnt need 1000 chemicals and flower smelling cr*p thats being forced sold on people
Once in B&M there were loads of women all chatting down the cleaning isle about how amazing she is and how theyve learnt things all while clutching several Bottles of Zofloral. I was tempted to say bleach is better and alot cheaper but then it isnt the “in” thing or in their manual sorry mean book by Sophie. She has changed over the years and think people worship her. Sorry but theres only so much cleaning your house you can do and entertain people with. Its a hype just like how clean is your house. Thats not around anymore as people got disinterested
With her lushing over handsomes aka the dog. “Omg they are best frwends” No lady its a dog and anyone can wave food and the dog will be its best frwend. You should be careful with the baby as its just that a baby. My lil nephew loves my Guinea pigs and always wants to play and feed them. But I have to remind him to be careful as they are animals and dont know whats right or wrong. He has been bitten before luckily not bad just a nip and i have been several times by them. They are lil things and couldnt do much harm but still shocked him and made him realise not to stick his fingers in their face. But if you wave/hold food in front of any animal. They dont know whats your fingers and whats food. Most animals dont have amazing eyesight and can smell the food and your fingers stink of it so one small misjudgement and it goes wrong

Reactions: 30
So - quick poll across all of the people I know who work in healthcare and the NHS (including my MIL) some are fans of Hinch, some not (total amount of 8 people).
I asked about the GPs comment about her helping to cure anxiety, bottle her etc, the overwhelming consensus was that she is the very thing that docs and nurses try to steer people away from due to the huge detrimental effect it has on peoples mental health.
Coping mechanisms for this would include unfollowing the kinds of people who portray a perfect existence, perfect life with no problems. Even coming off social media altogether (i have friends who have done this, and they say its helped them enormously).

So either she is lying (highly likely) or she needs to find a doctor that doesn't tell her a load of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
“Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? I was waiting for something to go wrong, like I always do.”

Am I allowed to find her saying she didn’t get pregnant straight away really upsetting? She was married in the August 2018 and Ronnie was born the following June 2019....so that’s what, two months? She fell pregnant at the end of September beginning of October?? It can take a perfectly healthy couple up to a year to fall pregnant, I just don’t like her saying it didn’t happen straight away when it kinda did as this could be pretty upsetting for couples with fertility issues or couples who think you kiss and get pregnant only to realise it isn’t that easy 😞
Exactly. She missed exactly one cycle and succeeded on the next one? Give me a bleeping break. AVERAGE is 6 months, and for so many couples it’s YEARS. What an absolutely enchanted life she leads 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
There is no way on this earth that ANY GP would prescribe hinching as a cure for anxiety and depression, let alone tell her its worked for his other patients. If a GP did that, he needs reporting to the GMC it's completely against their code of conduct. How bigheaded and conceited is she!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So - quick poll across all of the people I know who work in healthcare and the NHS (including my MIL) some are fans of Hinch, some not (total amount of 8 people).
I asked about the GPs comment about her helping to cure anxiety, bottle her etc, the overwhelming consensus was that she is the very thing that docs and nurses try to steer people away from due to the huge detrimental effect it has on peoples mental health.
Coping mechanisms for this would include unfollowing the kinds of people who portray a perfect existence, perfect life with no problems. Even coming off social media altogether (i have friends who have done this, and they say its helped them enormously).

So either she is lying (highly likely) or she needs to find a doctor that doesn't tell her a load of tit!
she is deluded that’s why
She thinks this is helping people and it may well do on an initial basis. Taking pride in your home is nothing new. After doing Marie Kondo on my pants or decorating a room i feel good about it. But it doesn’t look at or deal with the long term effects on MH. If you have financial worries or health worries, cleaning your house doesn’t make these go away. Also I think it’s pretty sad that cleaning is now seen as a hobby or lifestyle. I am NHS and agree the advice would be take up a hobby or exercise. Collecting zophlora or constantly shining a sink is bordering on OCD. It just covers up your feelings as a temporary outlet. Sinks get messy again, so you will be relaxed when it’s done but you need to repeat it over and over. It’s not the same as getting an enjoyable hobby to increase your social circle or boost your health!

Reactions: 11
Exactly. She missed exactly one cycle and succeeded on the next one? Give me a bleeping break. AVERAGE is 6 months, and for so many couples it’s YEARS. What an absolutely enchanted life she leads 😡
I hope more of her followers realise how much of a bullshitter and liar she is once reading this article. I dare say many of them have experienced infertility as it affects 1 in 8 couples and they’ll realise she plays the victim card constantly.
I think this fertility comment has pissed me off more than her advertising, swipe ups, lies and disregard to the current news. I have pcos and at 27 to hear from your GP it will be difficult for you to conceive is heartbreaking when it seems everyone around is pregnant. I thank my lucky stars that I did actually fall pregnant relatively quickly considering I have pcos (obsession with ovulation sticks is real!) but so many couple are less fortunate and takes years and years.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.