Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way on this earth that ANY GP would prescribe hinching as a cure for anxiety and depression, let alone tell her its worked for his other patients. If a GP did that, he needs reporting to the GMC it's completely against their code of conduct. How bigheaded and conceited is she!
If my therapist or GP told me to start hinching to treat my depression and anxiety, let’s just say I’m happy this is all done over the phone at the moment because I’d probably slap them.

Reactions: 15
Wow! I hope you put said friend in her place! Not the same at all.
I should’ve said I popped off and she genuinely thought the way Hinch had worded it that she’d been trying a lot longer and when I pointed out they were married mid-August and she fell pregnant end of September/beginning of October she realised Hinch was a bullshitter and it was nowhere near the same as what I went through and she apologised profusely, alls been forgiven and it doesn’t help I’m currently pregnant with my little miracle so the hormones did not help that situation at all and the hinch rage I inflicted on this poor gal😩 Think my friends beginning to see the light when it comes to Hinch though as we’ve had a very in-depth conversation about JusRol and Zoflora 😏🤔

Reactions: 12
She’s printed in the daily fail! Not exactly the best newspaper... makes a change from the sun... still no class in that bird.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else really freaked out by that story mention vid of a hincher who went out to buy a copy of the magazine... the voice?? Is exactly ?? Like hinch’s??? She mimics the same tone, inflection, pauses, same breathy giggle, same vocab... it’s so creepy how these fully grown women mould every aspect into carbon copies of hinch, even the way they talk! Terrifying

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That hincher who said the Mail had all sold out and the newsagent told her it was because of Hinch. Well just stopped off at my local newsagent to pick up some bread. Huge pile of Mails there. Said to the woman behind the counter 'which paper is the Mrs Hinch supplement in today?' She said 'Mrs Who? I said Hinch. She said ' oh not sure you will have to go and have a look, I dont know who she is'. So I said I would leave it, paid for my bread and left. Famous only in the Insta world clearly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why does Vestlife keep dressing like my 21 year old?! Though, I dont think even he would go out shopping in a full on tracksuit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That hincher who said the Mail had all sold out and the newsagent told her it was because of Hinch. Well just stopped off at my local newsagent to pick up some bread. Huge pile of Mails there. Said to the woman behind the counter 'which paper is the Mrs Hinch supplement in today?' She said 'Mrs Who? I said Hinch. She said ' oh not sure you will have to go and have a look, I dont know who she is'. So I said I would leave it, paid for my bread and left. Famous only in the Insta world clearly.
They had loads in my local petrol station and Tesco just now too. Why is she pretending it’s sold out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I really genuinely want to know is...."What has she actually done?"
I have seen endless messages today praising what she has done for everyone?
I have followed her in the past, I do watch the stories even though I am not a follower now and still I can't see what she has done?
I watch for charity postings, I watch for encouragement and helpful advice for young Mums, I watch for a happy little family living a clean honest life?
I have even hoped something good would come out if that oven or clean green animal free products would be given a chance....but NO!
All I have seen is someone selling me things and gloating over all her new "bargains?" Someone who has broken rules, someone putting a little boy in danger and exposing him to a camera at every moment and now someone making a mockery of a serious illness.
She constantly says "I dont know how this happened to little me" and to be honest Soph....I dont either?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I see one more visit to mummy and daddy's I'll scream!!! She's the most unrelatable, fake twit I've ever seen
Anyone else really freaked out by that story mention vid of a hincher who went out to buy a copy of the magazine... the voice?? Is exactly ?? Like hinch’s??? She mimics the same tone, inflection, pauses, same breathy giggle, same vocab... it’s so creepy how these fully grown women mould every aspect into carbon copies of hinch, even the way they talk! Terrifying
Yes what the duck is that fake American twang thing I'm cringing

Why is she sooooo filtered beyond any recognition??!!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the fact that Hinch says her doctor did X or her doctor said Y should be treated as gospel of what actually happened. We all know she is an habitual liar. Same with the health visitor. She spins everything to suit her own narrative and justify her own actions.

Ronnie clearly spent the night at her parents - dropped off last night, then picked up this morning with breakfast included. Excellent service from PaBarker and Mama Jarreth. I love my in laws but would have to go scream into a pillow at times if I had to spend as much time with them as Jamie does.

Ronnie pushing his face against Henry’s was absolutely terrifying to watch. I really don’t want him to get hurt and wish Hinch felt the same(!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
has she gone out to a shopping centre today just in the hope she gets ‘noticed’... how bleeping sad. Also absolutely no one is surprised about inch’s age I’d put them both at 41!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Are they out on a day in the life with the grinch’s photo shoot? I’m sure they look like they are posing for photos and I can hear camera shutters in the background 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Jamie is 42 next month and dresses like my 16 year old cousin. He just needs the matching man bag, pouch of baccy and rizzlas 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Kanye Vest is almost 42, yet he dresses like the 14 year old chavs that hang around outside our corner shop asking me to get them some "baccy" or "tinnies" with their pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they got married in August and she presumably had one period after her honeymoon then was pregnant as he was born following June exactly same time line as my daughter!!

Reactions: 5
No food could go into her stomach... I’m no doctor but where did the food go then? They only noticed this problem when she was in hospital?

This is her explanation for being so frail during her pregnancy and probably to debunk the rumours of her being sectioned. We all saw her at the time, slim fast in the cupboard and jugs of spaghetti hoops - her diet was atrocious and almost non-existant.

This could very well be the truth but it’s so hard to believe anything she says because she’s such a compulsive liar.
View attachment 256852
Her comment doesn’t make sense, In pregnancy the uterus grows bigger not the stomach that’s a different organ altogether 🤣 is she that thick 🤣 yes the bump would cause abit of movement of the organs as he grows but the way she’s worded that makes it sound like her stomach grew so no food could get in 🤣 thick cow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.