Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she bleeping look like with that bow in her hair?
Interesting you show this. Her top in the kiss kiss mum Video is red and now its black!! Not the best photo to show. Isnt Jamie's birthday December? Either way he's 41 and wearing a matching 2piece hahhahaa
Screenshot_20200927-142115_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was just coming onto say, such different girl today now that her troll story is out compared to the rocking, self soothing nonsense from last week.....
And this is it,her emotions and mood doesn't change depending on her, it changes depending on not being able to control the narrative or having something bad found out about her. Her emotions are dictated by what she needs to portray. and I'll say it again TO SELL HER brand!

P.s Ronnie was not kissing the magazine of her he was simply putting it over his face you know like a baby tends to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure I made a similar comment on an earlier thread about this photograph. How she can claim to be this fragile little thing, scared of the dark, scared of her own bloody shadow, yet here she is showing herself to the world in her underwear. It really is a contradiction in terms.
Exactly and I have just watched her latest post....sitting in the Range Rover "gloating" over the supposed success of the magazine and the people desperate to buy the book.
That is not someone who has been suffering with her mental health?
I have seen many types of mental health first hand from a sad day to anxiety, PND, bulimia, bipolar and to a man sitting in a car with a hose pipe attached to his exhaust....this is not the actions of someone who got over it all as soon as her book came out?
She is making a mockery of the hundreds of people out there suffering everyday!!
Its really astounding that a company like Penguin were fooled into this....they obviously only saw the £ signs too?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The way she says the midwife told her she didn’t have to breastfeed and she needed to hear that. I’m sorry but no new mother needs “permission to fail” as she hints at. Mothers need support to succeed with their feeding goals - whether it’s breast or bottle but to make out that bottlefeeding “solved” that is so wrong. Breastfeeding is and can be tough; that doesn’t mean bottle feeding is easy - it’s just an alternative, also tough. No part of raising a child is easy. It annoys me because so many young women aspire to be like her and will probably be put off even trying breastfeeding (in a world where breastfeeding rates are already incredibly low) under the assumption that mrs hinchs midwife told her she doesn’t have to.

It’s all apart of her branding and trying to relate somewhat to her target audience and being able to sell. She showed us the Tommee tippee perfect prep machine before she even had Ronnie so I think it’s a fair assumption she wanted to bottle feed long term so why not just say she didn’t want to breastfeed! That’s perfectly ok so long as it’s her choice and she’s not being pressured by someone else to make that choice for her and her baby, not everyone does for whatever reason and they should be supported with that - but to bring up that a midwife apparently told her she doesn’t need to breastfeed is damaging to her audience. This is the same soph who has shown us cow and gate pre prepped in bottles, follow on milk etc - breast milk can’t be sold or marketed so it was never in her vision in my opinion, by the way I’m not shaming any one who formula feeds I support your choice and don’t mean any offence im merely concerned about the angle she’s chosen to spin on why she didn’t continue to breastfeed
I'm speaking as a neonatal nurse with 25 years experience here and in my opinion fed is best. I have seen mother's guilted into expressing milk for their babies, pressured into breast feeding, and it tears them to bits at a time when they're all ready stressed out of their minds! Our unit is UNICEF Accredited for breast feeding and of course I support it but I also support any mother who chooses to use formula. Speaking as a mother now, I breast fed- or tried! - because that's what I thought was expected of me as a nurse. It wasn't the experience I hoped for at all. I was miserable, my daughter was ravenous but I had secondary lactation failure and I simply couldn't feed her. I knew the decision to switch to formula was the right thing for both of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly. She missed exactly one cycle and succeeded on the next one? Give me a bleeping break. AVERAGE is 6 months, and for so many couples it’s YEARS. What an absolutely enchanted life she leads 😡
took us 3 years to conceive our son! She needs to duck off encroaching on yet another community that doesn’t want her! She didn’t have fertility struggles at all!! Bloody lucky considering how tit her diet is and how much she abuses her body!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just read that interview and I’m shocked!!!! She faked the perfect life!!! I’m absolutely gobsmacked at all the lies!!! I’m not having any of it!!!!! Bollocks bollicks bollocks!!!!!!

Soph you do know when you’ve got postnatal depression it’s bleeping debilitating!!! You don’t manage your cleaning,you cry and cry and most of the time look like absolute shite cause you feel shite!! You cant be arsed to go fancy places like holidays never mind working interviews and all that! I’ve been in that situation and I was completely fucked!!! My friend even gotpsychosis where she had to be separated from her own newborn! She wasn’t fannying around shops, holidays and fancy clothes and putting on Peter rabbit Parties for her baby... Sorry but I’m not believing a single word you’ve put in that interview! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve not read the article today.
But is it safe to say that basically all of this could have been addressed as she went along to raise awareness/help others...... but it’s all been saved up for a book for content and profit?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly. She missed exactly one cycle and succeeded on the next one? Give me a bleeping break. AVERAGE is 6 months, and for so many couples it’s YEARS. What an absolutely enchanted life she leads 😡
She an absolute bleep to people with real fertility issues!! Makes me sick!!!

I’ve not read the article today.
But is it safe to say that basically all of this could have been addressed as she went along to raise awareness/help others...... but it’s all been saved up for a book for content and profit?
Course it has, she deceived her followers for money like she always does! Bastard witch!

Reactions: 16
Exactly and I have just watched her latest post....sitting in the Range Rover "gloating" over the supposed success of the magazine and the people desperate to buy the book.
That is not someone who has been suffering with her mental health?
I have seen many types of mental health first hand from a sad day to anxiety, PND, bulimia, bipolar and to a man sitting in a car with a hose pipe attached to his exhaust....this is not the actions of someone who got over it all as soon as her book came out?
She is making a mockery of the hundreds of people out there suffering everyday!!
Its really astounding that a company like Penguin were fooled into this....they obviously only saw the £ signs too?
Exactly! She’s literally portraying the opposite on her stories today compared to what she’s wrote in that article.
How are people not seeing this?!

if you were a dedicated hincher & followed everything she does surely even by what was said on the podcast about PND Is completley the opposite to what’s in the article - should be waking you up.
her Saying that you she doesn’t go out when shes been off galavanting for weeks?!
also if you have to get anyone with articles about you to turn the Comments off then your def in the wrong job.

Reactions: 7
I hope more of her followers realise how much of a bullshitter and liar she is once reading this article. I dare say many of them have experienced infertility as it affects 1 in 8 couples and they’ll realise she plays the victim card constantly.
I think this fertility comment has pissed me off more than her advertising, swipe ups, lies and disregard to the current news. I have pcos and at 27 to hear from your GP it will be difficult for you to conceive is heartbreaking when it seems everyone around is pregnant. I thank my lucky stars that I did actually fall pregnant relatively quickly considering I have pcos (obsession with ovulation sticks is real!) but so many couple are less fortunate and takes years and years.
My 23 year old daughter was diagnosed last year with PCOS and was told due to that and her weight (because of PCOS) she would find it very difficult to conceive so its something I can empathise with.
Lo and behold she discovered last month she is expecting (very early days but I kinda like you lot so I am telling you) so she is both shocked but elated.

I don't mean this post to be a trigger as there have been some heartbreaking stories on here today, I just mean don't give up hope ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
took us 3 years to conceive our son! She needs to duck off encroaching on yet another community that doesn’t want her! She didn’t have fertility struggles at all!! Bloody lucky considering how tit her diet is and how much she abuses her body!!!
Took me almost a year so I consider myself bloody lucky, but she has no idea how hard it is, timing intercourse, dieting, taking supplements, pissing on ovulation sticks from CD10/22 because your irregular, then the two week wait and the floods of tears when you wipe on 13/14DPO and see your period has started, she missed one cycle and is screaming fertility problems and panic from the rooftops. I had to have a little cry earlier when my friend messaged me saying “Just read Mrs Hinch went through what you did, have you seen?” No she didn’t go through what I did and didn’t go through even a fraction of the struggle that some women go through, she’s literally got people thinking she’s gone through a struggle and that’s shattered me today 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
There is no way on this earth that ANY GP would prescribe hinching as a cure for anxiety and depression, let alone tell her its worked for his other patients. If a GP did that, he needs reporting to the GMC it's completely against their code of conduct. How bigheaded and conceited is she!
👏👏👏 well said!

Reactions: 10
Completely agree. I'm no doctor either, but I saw what my very sick friend went through a few years ago. She was so ill that she literally couldn't keep food down. She was either vomiting or else constantly needing the toilet.
Bowel cancer unfortunately runs in her family and she was absolutely terrified that was what was wrong. She went from 9 to 6 stone in a matter of months.
She ended up in hospital after passing blood and was finally diagnosed with Crohns disease.

She's on medication and much better now but no way was that happening to Sophie for ages and finally only noticed when she went into hospital, and what the hell was her useless husband doing that he wasn't pushing for answers if that was the case?
Exactly the same happened to me, bowel cancer in family, dramatic weight loss, pain and constant diarrhoea. After a year of being told I had IBS and to try yoga to relax(!), I was diagnosed with Crohns. If you're that ill that food cannot go through your stomach then you know something is wrong and go to the doctor surely? Unless it's not true!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a head doctor she went to , or she is lying. Doctors will try and get people to not follow social media so closely, not use it to cure depression. Surely, people will read this and realise?!

Reactions: 9
Questions for truth:

~you mentioned that some of the kids were salty, in what respect?

~does she ever acknowledge the things that are on here are sometimes true?

~is she aware of her lack of bond with Ronnie?

~has she always been a compulsive liar?

~

Reactions: 24
She an absolute bleep to people with real fertility issues!! Makes me sick!!!

Course it has, she deceived her followers for money like she always does! Bastard witch!
Oh im sorry to laugh when you’re angry but i just love “bastard witch’’🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So - quick poll across all of the people I know who work in healthcare and the NHS (including my MIL) some are fans of Hinch, some not (total amount of 8 people).
I asked about the GPs comment about her helping to cure anxiety, bottle her etc, the overwhelming consensus was that she is the very thing that docs and nurses try to steer people away from due to the huge detrimental effect it has on peoples mental health.
Coping mechanisms for this would include unfollowing the kinds of people who portray a perfect existence, perfect life with no problems. Even coming off social media altogether (i have friends who have done this, and they say its helped them enormously).

So either she is lying (highly likely) or she needs to find a doctor that doesn't tell her a load of tit!
I’m not by any means a medical professional but I did think surely pushing someone to clean or to follow influencers as a means of dealing with anxiety is just giving them something else to get anxious about?? The referrals for the struggling mental health of children and teenagers have increased something like 300% since the dawn of social media and doctors etc are obviously aware of this. I genuinely can’t believe that a doctor would encourage someone to actively seek her out.

Reactions: 11
Took me almost a year so I consider myself bloody lucky, but she has no idea how hard it is, timing intercourse, dieting, taking supplements, pissing on ovulation sticks from CD10/22 because your irregular, then the two week wait and the floods of tears when you wipe on 13/14DPO and see your period has started, she missed one cycle and is screaming fertility problems and panic from the rooftops. I had to have a little cry earlier when my friend messaged me saying “Just read Mrs Hinch went through what you did, have you seen?” No she didn’t go through what I did and didn’t go through even a fraction of the struggle that some women go through, she’s literally got people thinking she’s gone through a struggle and that’s shattered me today 😭
Wow! I hope you put said friend in her place! Not the same at all.

Reactions: 4
So she’s sitting in the front of the car, thought she said she only sat in the back? oh so either got Ol Ma is squashed in the back with the mutt and kid or Ol Ma is babysitting Ronron yet again, I honestly think hinchy doesn’t have him that much, I think she palms him off at every opportunity!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.