Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a well respected vet behaviourist on fb who uses examples of dangerous practices involving dogs to educate against bites. I don’t know how to send the clip with Ron to her, but her name is Reisner Veterinary Behavior Services LLC.

Reactions: 5
Not sold out in my shop Grinch, we only have six of the papers in and I've still got three on my shelf 🤣 no one has mentioned the word "Hinch" I've been geared up ready, oh well back to my eight hour shift, maybe not everyone are Instagram super stars 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The way she says the midwife told her she didn’t have to breastfeed and she needed to hear that. I’m sorry but no new mother needs “permission to fail” as she hints at. Mothers need support to succeed with their feeding goals - whether it’s breast or bottle but to make out that bottlefeeding “solved” that is so wrong. Breastfeeding is and can be tough; that doesn’t mean bottle feeding is easy - it’s just an alternative, also tough. No part of raising a child is easy. It annoys me because so many young women aspire to be like her and will probably be put off even trying breastfeeding (in a world where breastfeeding rates are already incredibly low) under the assumption that mrs hinchs midwife told her she doesn’t have to.

It’s all apart of her branding and trying to relate somewhat to her target audience and being able to sell. She showed us the Tommee tippee perfect prep machine before she even had Ronnie so I think it’s a fair assumption she wanted to bottle feed long term so why not just say she didn’t want to breastfeed! That’s perfectly ok so long as it’s her choice and she’s not being pressured by someone else to make that choice for her and her baby, not everyone does for whatever reason and they should be supported with that - but to bring up that a midwife apparently told her she doesn’t need to breastfeed is damaging to her audience. This is the same soph who has shown us cow and gate pre prepped in bottles, follow on milk etc - breast milk can’t be sold or marketed so it was never in her vision in my opinion, by the way I’m not shaming any one who formula feeds I support your choice and don’t mean any offence im merely concerned about the angle she’s chosen to spin on why she didn’t continue to breastfeed

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What sort of parent lets their 1 year old that close to a dog? That dog is ready to pounce at any second! Fatdog has been pissed off for months now, keep him away from that little boy ffs!!

Reactions: 15
So she got married in August and was pregnant by October, but she was worried she couldn't have kids because it took so long?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
More attention seeking bullshit. Get some real problems Soph.

Anyone got the article that they can share here so we can read it? 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That dog is trained to within an inch of its life. Do not touch that biscuit until told, be good with Ronnie then you can have it. Why cant she see it???
Its an accident waiting to happen. NO matter how well trained a dog is one day it might snap and lose control. Too much teasing. So scary to see.
Also the way Tufters looked at her on the clapping story last night. Does she not see that either?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love how SS says she’s thinking of those without grand parents etc whilst Hinch is on the duck off and enjoy your families...

I think SS was taught compassion and lives in the real world not perfect Soph land where everyone must have a perfect life and perfect family. She’s so me me me me where as SS thinks a little more of others and the bigger picture.
The last 24 hours of watching SS has made me laugh, light hearted and funny loving family times (especially the part with her granny) but the last 24 hours of Hinch and her dreadful husband who is proud of God knows WHAT (that he pushed a sick woman and his child into the limelight) has made me despair at the actual amount of people that can be sold into this pantomine? 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m annoyed she’s used her book to reveal her PND (I’m sure a few of you have got a bingo for that)

She’s got the best platform to use it, but waited for the book to reveal instead!

She could of helped a lot of people sooner but coming out with it before instead of using book sales.
I commend her for revealing it, but it shouldn’t of been in this manner.

• Heart
Well, not much left to say as you all do not disappoint to wade and see through the copious amounts of bs.

She just has to make everything into something more than it is, doesn’t she? She has one period? Fertility issues! She takes one hair extensions course? Hairdresser, qualified! Needs birth partner? No less than 3 for our Soph! Wanks her tap? Credited by medical professionals for curing anxiety! (That has got to be a lie btw.. maybe, MAYBE a gp mentioned to her that they had one patient say they hinch, but no way that a gp said they wish they could bottle her up, and if they did, they need to lose their license.)

This book launch is going to be unbearable.
I know book launch, then some over the top shite about Halloween and then OMG Christmas 🙈 for which preparations will start at midnight on 31.10.2020 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got so much I want to say but can’t right now as parenting two children. Will rant later.
but for now.
Can she prove that’s why she was in hospital? is there anyway that the hospital would go along with the lie that she was there to correct her gastric thing or will it out eventually that she was actually there because she was refusing to eat. Hmmmm. I still don’t buy that as the truth. It just seems to convenient to keep using the gastric thing.

Reactions: 17
And most people with real anxiety are too scared to leave the house fully clothed never mind showing the world your bra??😡😡
I remember an episode of embarrassing bodies where some woman was so embarrassed and anxious about her inverted nipples she even showered with her bra on

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m annoyed she’s used her book to reveal her PND (I’m sure a few of you have got a bingo for that)

She’s got the best platform to use it, but waited for the book to reveal instead!

She could of helped a lot of people sooner but coming out with it before instead of using book sales.
I commend her for revealing it, but it shouldn’t of been in this manner.
Another bang on observation. She isn’t using her platform to help. She hides all these “real life issues” in paid-for articles and books; when she could help “millions” of people.

She is poisonous.

She is such a manipulative, fake, lying witch.

She's slapping every single person with anxiety in the face.

Never before has a human made me feel actually repulsed. She's a danger to so many people with the constant lies, promoting unhealthy and unsafe practices and then the chemicals are a whole different ball park.

I can not believe she's allowed to be "insta famous" by this point.

Well done for showing everyone how down to earth and normal you are Soph. I mean your pictures are airbrushed to tit and you're caked in make up but hey, you're a good role model aren't you!?

Doesn't read tattle? Hun if it wasn't for tattle you'd have no content you fake twit. Why does she think no one will notice?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
No food could go into her stomach... I’m no doctor but where did the food go then? They only noticed this problem when she was in hospital?

This is her explanation for being so frail during her pregnancy and probably to debunk the rumours of her being sectioned. We all saw her at the time, slim fast in the cupboard and jugs of spaghetti hoops - her diet was atrocious and almost non-existant.

This could very well be the truth but it’s so hard to believe anything she says because she’s such a compulsive liar.
644741D8-9622-48AA-BB78-ECA4222C6C76.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Notes:

1) love the fact they admit she’s got a ghostwriter
2) what GP in their right mind whacks someone on antidepressants straight away for anxiety and panic attacks, this is me speaking from experience as I’ve spent years fighting to be put on them (still haven’t) just to be put through masses of CBT because a prescription is a last resort apparently, (CBT hasnt worked either) but the way this has been written makes out as if you can just phone the GP, say you have anxiety without going through proper diagnosis via a trained mental health practioner and walk away with a prescription same day 🤦🏻‍♀️
3) that Christmas video was definitely the one where she talked about the presents being from mummy and Jamie
4) her friend screens her messages, well her friend needs to wind her neck in and stop messaging people absolutely horrid things before blocking them, pretending she’s Mrs Hinch and specifying she’s a friend because she’s now blocking genuine Hinchers.
5) Where in the NHS allows three birth partners? This just might be the pandemic hormones but I’ve always been told it’s two, no exceptions and she had her mum, sister and Jamie, I’ll be lucky if I can have one birth partner, just finding her even less relatable after this YOU article now, wait for all the young mums that watch her try and get three birth partners in just to be told no and wonder why Mrs Hinch gets a free pass and they don’t!!
6) love the fact it says she’s Basildon born and not from the tiny village of Maldon, for anyone that doesn’t know Essex, Basildon is an interesting place let’s put it that way 😂
Interesting is another name for it 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Urgh. Wish she’d stop promoting that bleeping tit rag. Wouldn’t even wipe my toddlers arse with that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.