Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was once lured into the world of Hinch, not a fully fledged follower but I did buy a Minky or two. I used to think it was all a bit of silly fun, a young naive lady proudly cleaning her new home. But I was foolishly mistaken. This is a brand, a salesroom, a money machine, an act with two greedy people laughing all the way to the bank.

I have watched silently from the sidelines but her article in the paper today has made me so cross and sad. Sad for so many who are struggling at this awful time, sad for so many who have so little and sad for those who watch this woman and think this is real.

An account I follow, full name is very similar to Emily Blunt (second part is) and boy this lady is Pretty, is spot on. She is kind, real, relatable and a champion in my eyes. Yesterday she received a nasty troll message, it is in her stories, today she is helping at her local food bank. This pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with Hinch. I feel sick inside but I will put it to good use. I am fundraising for CALM this year and I am going to channel all my anger and energy into this.

Ramble over but...how lovely would it be if we only had to worry that:
People thought my hands were strange
People thought I was too thin
People questioned my child’s development
People thought I had a cleaner
People thought I had a wonky face
Yeah, who you're talking has her own thread now on here, check it out...

Reactions: 6
I’ve got so much I want to say but can’t right now as parenting two children. Will rant later.
but for now.
Can she prove that’s why she was in hospital? is there anyway that the hospital would go along with the lie that she was there to correct her gastric thing or will it out eventually that she was actually there because she was refusing to eat. Hmmmm. I still don’t buy that as the truth. It just seems to convenient to keep using the gastric thing.
The healthcare professionals (well any hospital staff) will never be able to disclose it without breaking patient confidentiality (which is part of contracts for all hospital staff and students). They'd risk their job, registration with any professional body, etc. Even anonymous leaks would likely come back on a specific small group so it isn't worth it. Unless something defamatory in her book caused a hospital or individual to take action (unlikely) and it all came out in court, or she found herself embroiled in legal trouble where her health status at the time was important, I wouldn't expect any professional confirmation. That's why you can read stories in the papers that clearly make no medical and scientific sense, but still get the 'cannot comment on individual cases' line.
Obviously she could give her doctors permission to comment on her case if she wanted to, if it backed up everything she said. If anything was ever leaked to suggest her health situation wasn't as claimed, it would be much more likely to come from a personal source.

Reactions: 10
No food could go into her stomach... I’m no doctor but where did the food go then? They only noticed this problem when she was in hospital?

This is her explanation for being so frail during her pregnancy and probably to debunk the rumours of her being sectioned. We all saw her at the time, slim fast in the cupboard and jugs of spaghetti hoops - her diet was atrocious and almost non-existant.

This could very well be the truth but it’s so hard to believe anything she says because she’s such a compulsive liar.
View attachment 256852
She is such a little liar. Even if this was true, why did she let herself get so ill in the first place? You’d raise the alarm as soon as it started. She says people didn’t know what was going on? Well that’s because you never said! If you wasn’t such a liar people wouldn’t come to their own conclusions! She’s brought so much of this on herself and now she is furiously trying to reverse. Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just can’t with her anymore.
the lies, constant manipulation, screaming troll at any given opportunity. I’m so angry with her and the way she makes out to be the victim in everything.

And hasn’t been on tattle since 2019 😂 please

Reactions: 15
I’ve just discovered this insta View attachment 256648 does F.A mean fan account? If so that’s bleeping sick!!
Just had a look and there's a few fan accounts 😮 That’s very twisted, where is his right to privacy..I know his mother has disregarded it but still doesn't make it right for other people to do this. She is tagged in some of them so should have them removed but being the big narcissist she is she actually loves the thought that over 3 million people 'love' Ronnie. It’s wrong on so many levels. Kids have to be 13 to have their own account so why can people have accounts on behalf of someone else's underage baby. Where is the child protection?? Hinch should be very ashamed of herself, these accounts are so easy to find, no excuse that they should be up there. It makes me sick too. Poor Ronnie doesn't deserve any of this.

Reactions: 10
Thought they went to a few different hired cottages or something when Ronnie was born and had the best time in baby bubble.

I remember thinking it wasn’t normal to rent places straight after you had a baby and not go home.

if she did have pnd she shouldn’t have hid it and make out life was all magical 😡

I had PND after both my babies and had to go on medication for years, infact I still take them now years later! She should count herself lucky her husband was able to quit his job and stay home to help. Normal people had to struggle through on their own whilst their partner goes out and to earn money.

It would also explain why she struggles to bond with Ronnie.

sounds like her book is going to be woe is me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I read the article and thought it was a similar to a lightweight story in a teen mag
‘You’re acting crazy’. ‘Don’t EVER use that word!’ I shouted..
It’s hardly good journalism. It doesn’t really say anything at all. And as for the photos, who in their right mind would want hair like that on show. She could have at least thrown on some home dye (especially as she was a hairdresser).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
:coffee:
There is a well respected vet behaviourist on fb who uses examples of dangerous practices involving dogs to educate against bites. I don’t know how to send the clip with Ron to her, but her name is Reisner Veterinary Behavior Services LLC.
Ive worked in A&E and Minor Injuries as a qualified healthcare professional the number of children with unprovoked dog bites was worrying but imagine allowing your child to mess with the dog whilst it's eating 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Giggle giggle, turns page ‘oh I can’t, I get so embarrassed seeing myself’ .....
my arse!!!!

If I read this article with no idea who she was I’d think, what a narcissist. It’s no bloody advert for the book is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know what’s happened with Hinch laid bare? She’s just posted an apology about something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Its discussed on there.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what’s happened with Hinch laid bare? She’s just posted an apology about something 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it might be about the account that we’re not allowed to mention. She was taken in the same as the rest of us and posted her support to said influencer and then found out she had been duped.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure Zoph or her mgmt company (whoever that is these days) are clever enough to understand that you do actually have to check what a ghost writer produces, tone, facts, content. She is messing up and appearing as if she is lying etc, keeping things secret.

This has to be the most unrelatable interview I've read. If she was clever enough, she would of positioned this as a real upbeat, relatable, honest account. Instead it comes across embarrassed (not honest, for having PND), fake (I get invited to stuff but hate the thought of leaving the house) and just generally a bit tedious. It jumps around from story to story.

I have struggled with MH, if my other half was to suggest I was losing my marbles I would seriously question how he is supporting my mental health.

I thought her dad lived up North? Maybe I got this muddled? North coast no? Or is that her dad's family.

Bingo list today

- no time for cooking, she's overdue a doorstep drop roast 🍗

- she'll probably have a bath bomb evening to unwind ahead of her busy week guyzzz

- wouldn't surprised me if she packs a case this week, when's her This Morning interview!

So much crap to digest from her web of lies I'm only now processing what she said about Inch, she calls him out for saying she is crazy which even if true the way she says it is very nasty towards him and more like something someone would say after splitting up with their partner. On the other hand it looks like it could be crap based on what he said on the podcast so that's even worse because she's making him out to be an absolute tit when it may have been the case that he actually had her best interests at heart. A true narcissist will try to discredit those around them who go against them and this feels very much like that.

Reactions: 1
I think it might be about the account that we’re not allowed to mention. She was taken in the same as the rest of us and posted her support to said influencer and then found out she had been duped.
Fuckin hell and now account who shall not be named has done a runner for not very cleverly trolling herself 😂 I just don’t get why there’s such a desperation to grow your own account off the back of hating Mrs Hinch or any other influencer. It’s cheap and tacky.
also, does anyone else think that on the front cover of that mag, Hinch looks really sad in the eyes? She needs to pack it in for her own good

Reactions: 3
2) what GP in their right mind whacks someone on antidepressants straight away for anxiety and panic attacks, this is me speaking from experience as I’ve spent years fighting to be put on them (still haven’t) just to be put through masses of CBT because a prescription is a last resort apparently, (CBT hasnt worked either) but the way this has been written makes out as if you can just phone the GP, say you have anxiety without going through proper diagnosis via a trained mental health practioner and walk away with a prescription same day 🤦🏻‍♀️
5) Where in the NHS allows three birth partners? This just might be the pandemic hormones but I’ve always been told it’s two,
I rang my gp a few months ago to explain my hormones where all out of whack and Something wasn’t right and she immidiately offered to put me on antidepressants, pissed me off actually because I wasn’t showing any symptoms at all of depression she was just trying to fob me off.

I had both my children with 3 birth partners, husband, mum and MIL (not during pandemic)

Not defending her but it does happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been trying to conceive for a year and a half, and I totally get that for a lot of people they've been trying many years. So to not fall pregnant in a matter of months is nothing. I'm starting to have tests to see why it's not happened yet, don't think the hospital fertility dept will see me though until I've got to 2 years without conceiving.
Im so sorry to hear this, it’s really frustrating isn’t it? Fees as though the NHS are deciding when you are able to start a family. From experience, lie. Tell them you’ve been trying for longer. I had a gut feeling there was something wrong with me and I didn’t want to wait a year to find out. Was diagnosed with PCOS within 6 months and given fertility treatment I needed. Things will take longer now because of Covid but keep positive and do what you need to do for you x

Am I the only one that thinks it’s completely normal to have a sleep deprived row with your husband and be a complete mess sobbing in to the bed when you have a newborn? She makes it sound so dramatic..
Doesn't have to be the newborn stage either. My youngest is 8 and can become quite a sobbing mess at anytime.
She really should of shown this side to parenthood and how hard it is. Especially the early days instead of bottling it up for money making others feel like utter failures.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.