Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly.....this young, very immature lady has not yet suffered any really serious misfortunes that happen in life, happen to her?
I am not going to bore everyone with my story and I know some may remember it from previously but I will just say that "loss" is the biggest misfortune you will ever suffer...the loss of your partner, baby, parents, family....you will fall to the lowest depths but become stronger when you have to carry on for those left around you.....relying on you!
The one thing you WILL NOT do is to write a book to make even more money....we all have a story to tell but those who do may have children and you must consider the impact of that child's grown up life when "this is me" is what you leave behind!
Sadly it will be just that possibly the loss of her beloved mother that may be the 1 thing that eventually wake her up to that the big bad world is actually like and realise what it feels like to actually feel pain , loss anxiety etc!!! That will be when she will reflect on what an actual tit show these years would have been

Reactions: 11
Ohhhh that article is probably better written than her book! No mention ever of pnd,, she obviously kept that for her memwah. I like the ‘ Ive got a person deleting comments now so I don’t see them’ thanks Jaymee. ( his new career) the way she bemoans people calling her out lol enjoy the rewards hun! Btw anyone else think that photo shoot was done last week at the £5kstay? Spare bedrooms for Makeupbycunty and the hairdresser? Her hair looks like it needs a good shampoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She started wearing gloves because people made her self conscious about her hands?? Yet we typically see them multiple times a day showing off buys, grabbing baskets, pointing at seating, "cooking", etc...nothing to do with them miraculously appearing more after people noticing her nails changed throughout the day when she was showing cleaning content...

And 'bring puppeted by management' was people giving her personally some benefit of the doubt. But she wants it known that all the ill thought out and poorly timed decisions and insensitive posts are her's and her's alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing what I don’t believe is when she states ‘she never expected her Instagram would become popular’. If she didn’t expect it, why carry on? Why do brand partnerships? Why take the freebies? She’s got more faces than the town hall clock.

Reactions: 15
My favourite part is how they have admitted she used a ghost writer 🤣🤣🤣 she can't lie anymore about all the hard work she's done

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had severe PND following the birth of my eldest. I was very lucky and had weekly visits at home from the health visitor for a year! And also amazing support from the mental health team. Hinch makes me furious. She has unbelievable support with a stay at home husband and parents who look after her child for her! My mum has never had my kids overnight as she won’t and has looked after them probably 3 times in their lives for about an hour each time. When I had PND my other half left the house for work at 5 am and came home at 7pm if he wasn’t working away. My son had awful colic and reflux and only catnapped. I’m sorry hinch but I just cannot relate to you and your experience

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Notes:

1) love the fact they admit she’s got a ghostwriter
2) what GP in their right mind whacks someone on antidepressants straight away for anxiety and panic attacks, this is me speaking from experience as I’ve spent years fighting to be put on them (still haven’t) just to be put through masses of CBT because a prescription is a last resort apparently, (CBT hasnt worked either) but the way this has been written makes out as if you can just phone the GP, say you have anxiety without going through proper diagnosis via a trained mental health practioner and walk away with a prescription same day 🤦🏻‍♀️
3) that Christmas video was definitely the one where she talked about the presents being from mummy and Jamie
4) her friend screens her messages, well her friend needs to wind her neck in and stop messaging people absolutely horrid things before blocking them, pretending she’s Mrs Hinch and specifying she’s a friend because she’s now blocking genuine Hinchers.
5) Where in the NHS allows three birth partners? This just might be the pandemic hormones but I’ve always been told it’s two, no exceptions and she had her mum, sister and Jamie, I’ll be lucky if I can have one birth partner, just finding her even less relatable after this YOU article now, wait for all the young mums that watch her try and get three birth partners in just to be told no and wonder why Mrs Hinch gets a free pass and they don’t!!
6) love the fact it says she’s Basildon born and not from the tiny village of Maldon, for anyone that doesn’t know Essex, Basildon is an interesting place let’s put it that way 😂
She may have been born in Basildon Hospital but she never lived there.She grew up in Wickford and Billericay.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The rehearsed PND stuff is very similar to the podcast she done with SS and I think they made out Jamie’s friend told him to read up about PND when he was in work because they’d had a baby 7/8 months before them and told him to read up about it and she was “shocked” and was like when did u read that then? Why does she never stop lying

Reactions: 21
Good morning fellow Tattle witches.

what a load of shite that article was, although I cannot say I’m surprised in the slightest. Quite interested to know if in her actual trolls chapter she’s going to give more detail instead of the vague “my dogs fat” examples she usually gives 🙄

however I actually came here to show you all Mr SoMuchForSummerLove’s reaction to that article. I’d considered not sending it to him (he’s at work) and just sticking to sending him the food monstrosities but his reactions are too good to have not sent him this too. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The fact the article admits to earning over £1 million yet we are all this together .....all the whilst she takes every freebie know to mankind (this is refuted though 😂)
Does her b n m hauls blowing hundreds of pounds in 1 shop
Stays at Disney , 5k a week cottages , 2 duck off huge cars ......but she is still relatable little of soph ......duck off u bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope she address her terrible cooking and that bloody cheese string cottage pie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well what can I say about that article, except what a load of crap, if what you say is true Soph why did you not show your life as it was during those difficult times instead of painting a perfect picture, you had the perfect platform to show new mums the struggles you had with a new born the PND, and now a toddler, ( the tantrums, refusing to sleep and eat etc etc) Maybe now is the time for you to leave social media to concentrate on your family and your health, or start being honest and show the real you. If you want to continue to share your life with the whole world, then show the world life isn't perfect.
Everyone can say they suffer with anxiety, (and because of what is happening in the world today most people do), you could of shared your experience of how you coped, what help you got etc. Its a bit late now to give the woe is me story, just because you have your book due out, you have done this just to boost sales. 'This is me' then be you!! Tell the truth, be honest, you will get so much respect if you do.

Reactions: 5
Good morning fellow Tattle witches.

what a load of shite that article was, although I cannot say I’m surprised in the slightest. Quite interested to know if in her actual trolls chapter she’s going to give more detail instead of the vague “my dogs fat” examples she usually gives 🙄

however I actually came here to show you all Mr SoMuchForSummerLove’s reaction to that article. I’d considered not sending it to him (he’s at work) and just sticking to sending him the food monstrosities but his reactions are too good to have not sent him this too. Enjoy!
I see why you married that man!

Reactions: 14
Someones probably mentioned it but the 'friend' in the spotlight is obviously SS. But SS is on TV often, hinch isn't. If hinch wanted to leave IG, the papers wouldn't care and stalk her. She can leave anytime she wants, she isn't a celebrity like she thinks she is.

Reactions: 19
Someones probably mentioned it but the 'friend' in the spotlight is obviously SS. But SS is on TV often, hinch isn't. If hinch wanted to leave IG, the papers wouldn't care and stalk her. She can leave anytime she wants, she isn't a celebrity like she thinks she is.
Claimed to have the papz outside waiting for a cleaner to show.

Course they did HUN 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ive just read the fabrication that is in the mail
what a load of bollocks
two months to catch on?
you daft witch-my parents tried for 7 years,3 stillbirths and a lot of tears before they gave up and she fell pregnant with me (then my brother then twin boys)
some people Sophie try for years not months with no joy-talk about rubbing people’s faces in it
i was very lucky-3months when I caught on with my daughter and have never had any issues (6 in total) but I count my blessings every single day because I know how hard it can be
’turn down most freebies’?
grab them with both hands more like
’my life will never go back to normal’
oh just duck off-your nothing and a nobody-the next bandwagon will be hot on your heels
‘my niece has seen the dark side of my fame’
yes and you egg on a few teens that want to be like you
’i had pnd’
so did I-I know how awful it is-I didn’t play ‘how perfect is my life‘ to 3 million bots
‘i had panic attacks’
i work with a girl who walked into work the other day and I had to deal with her-poor kid took about an hour before I could let her go home happy she was calm enough to do so-you just cry wolf
Nice mentioning your fake friendship with ss a z-lister who is more well known-can’t not the fact you have famous friends slip past

i could go on but she just winds me up-she’s as fake as those filters

as my father in law told me-women (he’s old fashioned) have been keeping house for centuries-what makes this one woman so special?all she does is pimp her kid out,over feed that dog and grab owt she can get-greedy witch!

my father in law is never wrong…

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.