Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might not have been on but there is definitely someone close to her watching us and reporting back. Too many coincidences

Reactions: 8
Sorry I've got to disagree. One day everyone on this thread is welcomed with open arms to talk about their experiences. The next were told not to go on about it all day? If someone is triggered by something Hinch said in an interview then their allowed to discuss it on here. How much of a kick in the teeth is that to someone opening up about their MH and what happened to them at the GP to be told 'are we gonna go on about it all day?' Hinch saying it only took her a month to get pregnant triggered people who took a while to get pregnant, and it set off a load of comments about how it took them a while to get pregnant. Are you gonna say to them 'are we gonna go on about it all day?' I dont think so
Im with you..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So Hinch has struggled and life as a parent hasn't been easy for her. There are thousands of new parents in exactly that position. A positive move would have been to be honest and show the days that didn't go well, show that parenthood isn't all sunbeams and rainbows and that sometimes its the hardest job in the world.

But no, Sophie only shows the perfect life, with the perfect home and the perfect family to her 3 million followers.
And then she wonders why she gets called fake 🤦‍♀️
Sadly.....this young, very immature lady has not yet suffered any really serious misfortunes that happen in life, happen to her?
I am not going to bore everyone with my story and I know some may remember it from previously but I will just say that "loss" is the biggest misfortune you will ever suffer...the loss of your partner, baby, parents, family....you will fall to the lowest depths but become stronger when you have to carry on for those left around you.....relying on you!
The one thing you WILL NOT do is to write a book to make even more money....we all have a story to tell but those who do may have children and you must consider the impact of that child's grown up life when "this is me" is what you leave behind!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
😂
I was typing into the other thread!

In the interests of fairness as I am not a real life troll 😂 (just a pastry troll), I wanted to be clear that Hinch is not really breaking any lockdown rules. She’s a twit but I’m moral enough to say she’s not without defending her, but I appreciate that everyone is struggling right now with what’s happening in their areas and I hope you are all ok xx
Ages ago. Hinch posted something about them selling up and moving in with her till they found somewhere else.Then it seemed to me that ma moved into temporary accomodation-hinch was rearranging and cleaning cupboards for her.Then came the story about the new 'outside' kitchen and I thought it looked like an entirely different property.
Whenever she talks about her parents garden being her favourite place she is at the old matrimonial home.
For ages word on the street has been that pa blames ma for supporting the whole fiasco.

I remember at beginning of lockdown she took Ron Ron to visit his grandfather from the driveway with a sign saying something like "love you granddad " and we all wondered why it inly referred to him and not mad Ma Barker too. So it makes sense....

Reactions: 31
Sorry I've got to disagree. One day everyone on this thread is welcomed with open arms to talk about their experiences. The next were told not to go on about it all day? If someone is triggered by something Hinch said in an interview then their allowed to discuss it on here. How much of a kick in the teeth is that to someone opening up about their MH and what happened to them at the GP to be told 'are we gonna go on about it all day?' Hinch saying it only took her a month to get pregnant triggered people who took a while to get pregnant, and it set off a load of comments about how it took them a while to get pregnant. Are you gonna say to them 'are we gonna go on about it all day?' I dont think so
Take a bow Megan 👏 very well said. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saddens me that children want to be a social media sensation when they’re older 🙁

Reactions: 21
Well that article is a bunch of wank. She's sat there with her warm cup of milk (🤢) wetting her knickers over the messages she is getting from her drones who have fallen for it now!

I'm in a right foul mood now..maybe I should have taken her advice 'AND IF I DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T LOOK AT IT!!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The part where Ronnie is 2 months old and Jamie said she was acting crazy. She talks about how she told Jamie to read up on postnatal depression and he did. That doesn’t add up to me. On SS podcast last year Jamie said that before Ronnie was born, he read up on PND because a friend told him he should.

Who’s the liar?
Exactly this. I listened to the podcast this morning to check and he defo said that he knew what to look out for because “the best bit of advice” he got from a mate was to read up on it. She also says in the podcast that she didn’t know that he did that.

Surely if she had told him to do it, she would know as I’m assuming the podcast was recorded after this had happened as Rex was around 3 months so Ronnie wouldn’t have been far behind.

PND is awful so I feel for her if that’s how she felt. I also hesitate to call it that as others suffered more than I did but I had PTSD after a traumatic birth. So I know that. However, the way it’s phrases and having been around here for almost 200 threads and knowing what I know, the way it’s worded isn’t endearing to me. I just feel it’s been saved until now because people are paying to read it which in my eyes is absolutely despicable.

Edit: the whole section about TTC really rubbed me up the wrong way. Try three years, treatments, medications, weight loss (not a band) and surgery to get pregnant and lose the baby. I am thankful everyday for my healthy baby now but THAT is a struggle and it isn’t even the worst story you’ll hear. It’s such a personal and delicate issue that to to compare your worry over one f****** month to the actual things some women have to go through is disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Load of bleeping crap. Absolutely NO DOCTOR would or could say tit like this. Hasn't she heard of patient confidentiality?
When you go into the doctors to complain about your hole, have they ever said "oh yeah, a load of my other patients have this problem too, they find Anusol helpful?? NO!!

If we could bottle you? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Notes:

1) love the fact they admit she’s got a ghostwriter
2) what GP in their right mind whacks someone on antidepressants straight away for anxiety and panic attacks, this is me speaking from experience as I’ve spent years fighting to be put on them (still haven’t) just to be put through masses of CBT because a prescription is a last resort apparently, (CBT hasnt worked either) but the way this has been written makes out as if you can just phone the GP, say you have anxiety without going through proper diagnosis via a trained mental health practioner and walk away with a prescription same day 🤦🏻‍♀️
3) that Christmas video was definitely the one where she talked about the presents being from mummy and Jamie
4) her friend screens her messages, well her friend needs to wind her neck in and stop messaging people absolutely horrid things before blocking them, pretending she’s Mrs Hinch and specifying she’s a friend because she’s now blocking genuine Hinchers.
5) Where in the NHS allows three birth partners? This just might be the pandemic hormones but I’ve always been told it’s two, no exceptions and she had her mum, sister and Jamie, I’ll be lucky if I can have one birth partner, just finding her even less relatable after this YOU article now, wait for all the young mums that watch her try and get three birth partners in just to be told no and wonder why Mrs Hinch gets a free pass and they don’t!!
6) love the fact it says she’s Basildon born and not from the tiny village of Maldon, for anyone that doesn’t know Essex, Basildon is an interesting place let’s put it that way 😂
I've heard of Basildon and it's reputation . I'm not even from the UK. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how SS says she’s thinking of those without grand parents etc whilst Hinch is on the duck off and enjoy your families...

I think SS was taught compassion and lives in the real world not perfect Soph land where everyone must have a perfect life and perfect family. She’s so me me me me where as SS thinks a little more of others and the bigger picture.
Stacey wasn’t from a privileged background
The area she grew up in is quite rough and one of the more deprived boroughs in London so she that would help her appreciate life and things a bit more
Hinch has had mummy and daddy hand everything to her on a plate

Reactions: 15
She's awfully chipper this morning on her stories showing her on the front cover of the magazine.
Given the content of that article she's just made it look even more disingenuine, as she's giggling away about her being on the cover, as opposed to what she's actually said.

Reactions: 12
That stuff about her not being able to go back to her old life... I think she’s talking bollocks there. Delusions of grandeur! She’s only really famous on Instagram, a lot of people who don’t use it haven’t got a clue who she is. I’m not saying it would happen overnight, but if she were to close her account I think she’d have a normal life back within a few months tops. Some other IG sensation would just come along to take her place.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.