Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just discovered this insta
2817C2E3-9FE8-4EA0-BD0F-E53C38F95DE9.jpeg
does F.A mean fan account? If so that’s bleeping sick!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I was specifically referring to the comparison of GPs 🤔 it’s not that deep. Of course if people are talking about MH issues then why would anyone be against that? I’ve seen countless people on here being helped out with their personal struggles because, shock horror, we’re not all that bad. however, back to my original point, I was referring to people getting too deep about the fact Hinch was put on medication immediately then everyone jumped on it about GPs. That’s when this thread gets out of hand because we all know not everyone gets the same experience at a doctor so why flood a thread about it?
People were just referring to their personal experiences 😊 dont see anything wrong with that

Reactions: 5
And Sophie always refers to them as if they’re still together. Not that anyone needs to know. But why say ‘my parents’ if you just mean one of them.
This is true but she never says ronnies with nanny and grandad, it's always just nanny.
We have 3 sets of grandparents, me and kids always says we are going to grandma and dad (add surname here).
Reason she might not mention it because she wants to portrait the perfect family life. , mam dad kids.

Reactions: 6
Having had PND myself (2 babies under 2!) I can relate to that side of her story but if all the anxiety etc is caused by the insta fame then just wal away immediately! I would 100% put my sanity and my family first before fame and money.

Perhaps if she addressed some of the stuff she's been caught out doing and was honest about lying or messing up or Shen does stuff because it's to sell etc then people could see it for what it is and make their own minds up. The wrapping paper thing trying to make out she was trolled for just wrapping presents.....just say it was because of the name tags and admit she messed up.

She created this life so can walk away any time she likes but doesn't...I don't get why she would live with anxiety of trolling etc if she can stop it. I don't agree with the nasty messages she must get and don't like some of the comments I read on this site as some are just mean and I don't think people should comment on her appearance etc but my husband would 100% look after my wellbeing first and make plans to close everything down and put my family first.

Money isn't as important to me as being happy.

Reactions: 12
Well well well....

I have read all the quotes this morning from her book and magazine.... I certainly have no intention of either gracing my home thank you!

So as an older tattler (I am most definitely no troll) I have lived a bit and seen most situations first hand, I only have two words to say....DANGEROUS and 🐃💩
Definitely, I work with someone who is a complete and utter liar and the majority of people in our company are fooled by her it’s only myself and my co worker who see the real her each day - she constantly paints herself as a victim of either her boyfriend or our mean clients when in fact she’s a manipulative shrew with zero conscience 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she was only a training hairdresser?

“people think life’s perfect” Yes Soph because it’s all you show and act like it’s perfect. Is this her attempt at wanting to try and be more real and less of her fake persona?

I think she’s left it to late to now try to be real but I think it’s obvious she does regret Painting her life in a perfect picture as she’s to scared to be herself instead of the sales woman.
You could tell she wasn't a trained hairdresser, look at how she cut Vesty's hair in lockdown. My 8 yr old could've done a better job.

• Haha
Anyone seen her recent stats on Social Blade? Looks like she’s stopped buying followers for the last two weeks or so, guess that’s to look more genuine prior to the release of the MEMEMEmoir?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? I was waiting for something to go wrong, like I always do.”

2 months at most for her to get pregnant. I'm sorry I know she is a twit but this has infuriated me so much. She is completely clueless to what a struggle to get pregnant actually is!

Try 10 years Grinch. Multiple hospitals trips, blood tests, invasive investigations, to be told you won't ever conceive naturally.

We are now going through the rightfully (but also frustrating)long adoption process to be able to give a child a home with us.
I was told NO IVF no children and 5 years later had my daughter and somehow conceive naturally with my son! She has no idea the pain and upset when you can’t have children! 2 months is she joking! It takes on average a healthy couple a year! Clearly has absolutely no understanding and how devastating infertility is...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s a massive lie in there! If you’ve listened to the podcast with SS, you’ll know that it was someone who Jamie worked with who told him to read up on PND before she even had the baby! During the podcast, Jamie mentions her having PND and she totally brushes over it but here she makes out like it was all her who realised it. If you’re going to lie Soph, you need to remember what’s already been said.
I was thinking the exact same thing! She forgets the lies she tells!

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she didn’t just admit her struggles with her new born at the time? I have a baby the same age as Ronnie and I was struggling. This is when I started to dislike her as I was so jealous of her seemingly perfect life and how in control she seemed. Perfect house. Perfect relationship. Perfect baby.

Deep down I knew it was only insta perfect but she’s missed a massive opportunity there to use her platform to let new mums know the majority of them feel the same. I cried to my midwife that I couldn’t keep on top of the house work. I apologised to my partner every day when he came home from work because I’d only managed to do one wash load and sort the dishwasher. The funny thing is she thinks she helps mental health (which she may temporarily) but after a while she’s detrimental to it. You just can’t keep up that kind of behaviour. Unfinished lists. Striving for perfection.

Her “we’re all in it together guyzzzz” and “you’ve got this”‘persona is bull crap. If that was the case she’d have shared her journey at the time instead of cashing in now. If her “besties” can’t see they’ve never seen the real her now (despite her crowing “This is the real me guyzzz. What you see is what you get. You can only be yourself”) then there’s no hope. It’s there in black and white. What was seen on insta was so removed from reality it’s unreal. Wise up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? I was waiting for something to go wrong, like I always do.”

2 months at most for her to get pregnant. I'm sorry I know she is a twit but this has infuriated me so much. She is completely clueless to what a struggle to get pregnant actually is!

Try 10 years Grinch. Multiple hospitals trips, blood tests, invasive investigations, to be told you won't ever conceive naturally.

We are now going through the rightfully (but also frustrating)long adoption process to be able to give a child a home with us.
Wishing you all the best with your adoption journey, my husband and I are also being assessed as adoptive parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The article is just a gently gently trickle trickle Poor Me. The whole thing just centres and then comes back to her her. It's not relatable ,it's not being there for others. it's not sharing experiences. I don't get get the feeling from the article that she sharing an experience. I get that she's just making everything about her her her. wanting to makeme everything about her and how she's suffered, how well she's done, how much shes come through, how she may one day do this, might do this and have done this and got through this and this.
It doesn't scream a fellow human it screams self-centred twit. And to be honest it just goes the way of her posts as if she's directing it at us,answering all the questions we say everyday haha.
I found it hilarious when she exclaimed in shock almost,about people talking about her dog! Really you can't stand the fact that people say things about your dog .

And why do “us trolls” need to spend more time and energy on family and career but not her barmy army who spend more time cleaning than with their family? Or spend time chasing after anyone who disagrees with her.
Like the hincher who said she wished her child was more like Ronnie. They are the people that need help!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You don't know how you got there? You got a management team that's job it is to sell a brand and you became that Brand and you sell it that's how you got here Sophie.

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker but couldn’t not comment following that pity party of an article 🙄
She doesn’t accept every gift? - just the ones she’s mentioned & hinted at for the few weeks prior to the gift being received.... 🤨

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.