Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed her. None of it is real, she makes a mockery of mental health and she’s just bad for my soul👋🏻
nobody here should be following her, her account is public and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

She is 100% pregnant!!!
She’s made clear time and time again when these tedious rumours crop up on here that her abdomen is washboard flat with a tiny waist.

She looks great in the photos. And doesn’t she bleeping know it!!! This whole little old me thing is such an act. She also looks older than 30. Must be that terribly stressful life she leads 🤣 or the fags!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone that doesn’t like the media and spot light she seems to be truly at home posing and reposting all of those images - I don’t buy it! Doesn’t seem to have much anxiety there, bigging herself up

Reactions: 10
It's so embarrassing to see grown women react that way.
Even proper celebrities I really like and follow, I would never even consider commenting anything so gushy let alone show myself up like that.
They all act like teenagers with a crush on a 'cleaner'. That sounds totally weird when you think about it.
The reason is because everyone thing “Soph” is their friend. They have convinced themselves that they actually know her and she’s their friend and their friend “Soph” was in the paper today. Very bored housewives flicking their bean over “Soph” who really doesn’t give a flying duck about any of them.
I feel embarrassed for these women. Its like they are literally brainwashed into thinking “Soph” is their friend.

Reactions: 10
I thought this shoot she only done a couple months back? Didn’t she put a grid post about it and so did Mikey and the hairdresser put a grid post too? It was definitely only a couple months back
I thought so too. I thought it was the same day the front cover of the MEmoir was announced. Because if you remember they were trying to confuse people that the front cover shoot hadn’t been done against the law during lockdown when makeup artists weren’t allowed to work.

Reactions: 2
The reason is because everyone thing “Soph” is their friend. They have convinced themselves that they actually know her and she’s their friend and their friend “Soph” was in the paper today. Very bored housewives flicking their bean over “Soph” who really doesn’t give a flying duck about any of them.
I feel embarrassed for these women. Its like they are literally brainwashed into thinking “Soph” is their friend.
Oh and I meant to say, “Soph” is extremely clever the way she’s approached this. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had some sort of sales training on how to draw vulnerable people in, a bit like MLM/pyramid marketing. It’s very similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think any of us ‘trolls’ want to be underneath Soph, thanks Ma Barker. 🤢

She really is insufferable with all this ‘mum says’ bullshit. Why should anyone care what her mum says anyway, she must think it makes her sound down to earth but she just sounds like a knob.
It sounds as if she has had an unhealthy relationship with her mother growing up.if she was abused because of her weight then she will constantly seek approval from her mum and think that her words are sacred. Ma is probably her biggest troll.

Reactions: 12
She can keep her millions and bat tit crazy ‘fans’ my children don’t look at me like I’m a stranger and that’s worth more than any material thing in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If that dog was gifted to her should she not be declaring that post as ad/gifted/regifted to mum cause mum said she liked it.
I’m beginning to think it’s ma Barker who reads tattle for her so that’s why she’s always relying on mum to say what to do next

Reactions: 17
Wow oh wow. I commented on the grid post saying how I felt about the not addressing PND until now and how she could have helped so many women. I don’t feel it was rude I literally said I felt sad that she felt she couldn’t share this before the book launch and use her platform to help other women and that hopefully now she can do some work to help now she feels she’s in a better place. Someone immediately commented Calling me a troll and before I could reply to say orherwise it was deleted. Fast fingers. This was all within 1.5 mins.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Wow oh wow. I commented on the grid post saying how I felt about the not addressing PND until now and how she could have helped so many women. I don’t feel it was rude I literally said I felt sad that she felt she couldn’t share this before the book launch and use her platform to help other women and that hopefully now she can do some work to help now she feels she’s in a better place. Someone immediately commented Calling me a troll and before I could reply to say orherwise it was deleted. Fast fingers. This was all within 1.5 mins.
I think its been screenshot further up

Reactions: 7
Remember when Trace in the loft's Facebook disappeared hours after some of her posts were found and put on here? It's such a weird coincidence guyyyzzzzz, cos she hasn't looked here since 2019.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.