Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Just the ugly heart 😂
Had to reword this a bit but seems apt 🤣

Okay you're pretty
Your face is a work of art
Your smile could light up Maldon Village after dark
Okay you're Covergirl pretty
Stamped with a beauty mark
But it's such a pity a girl so pretty
With an ugly heart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is anyone else aware of any other influencer who gets so many married hetero women so wet. I read those comments I am just flabbergasted by the level of adoration it is not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's a bit ridiculous to be honest. Can the woman not just have a tiny little bit of a stomach? You would say I'm 9 months pregnant if you think that's a bump.
If you saw my gut you'd think I was 20 month pregnant 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is anyone else aware of any other influencer who gets so many married hetero women so wet. I read those comments I am just flabbergasted by the level of adoration it is not normal
It's so embarrassing to see grown women react that way.
Even proper celebrities I really like and follow, I would never even consider commenting anything so gushy let alone show myself up like that.
They all act like teenagers with a crush on a 'cleaner'. That sounds totally weird when you think about it.

Reactions: 15
Omg wasn't it you who predicted the last page of her book would state she was having a baby!
I've looked for the post to show everyone but it seems to have gone🤔
You've only made 3 posts since you joined...you are good😘

very observant meeee🤣..

Reactions: 2
The photo shoot pics are lovely,nicer than the ones used in the mag imo,but what's with her ma's comments? She's obviously her Soph,her daughter etc but surely Hinch is now a lover,a wife and a mother first of all?

Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if they’ve combined two shoots (especially as she had pregnancy complications) because she said in her story’s that the white cover photo was shot back in 2019, I’m not defending her, but because she was pregnant they might’ve decided to combine two shoots to get their shots, it was really delayed thanks to lockdown as well so that might explain what’s happening here 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Tbh wouldn’t surprise me if Soph’s got her wires crossed again and isn’t checking her facts 🙄🥴 Just hate seeing pregnancy speculation 😞
In that story You’re talking about she started off showing the Marketing shoot from her last book when she was pregnant. The one in blue and then moved the camera to the white and said and this is the new one or something like that . But the caption on the page didn’t change. So if you weren’t listening it looked like the white was done when she was preggers in 2019 too.

Reactions: 3
So I just flicked though her book (the first one) as I’m obviously that bored tonight .... 3 pages on what songs she listens to while she cleans ... just page fillers! Couldn’t believe it I had to share also tried reading it just don’t flow at all it ... how are people going mad for the books it gave me a headache
It’s like a 12 year old wrote it as a school project. A thick 12 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't like to speculate on pregnancies, but that definitely looks like a bump 😳
What’s sad is... she doesn’t bother with the toddler she has now. He is just a doll to her. I guess it’s best jaymay and her mad mother are around. I don’t think Sophie likes kids - just pleasing her husband which is sad as we are not in the 1950s.

I feel v sad for Ronnie- toddlers are so mischievous and love making a mess. Mine love snuggling up on weekend to watch a movie - Ronnie has no routine he has nothing we can see and that’s sad as children need a stable routine!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.