Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just flicked though her book (the first one) as I’m obviously that bored tonight .... 3 pages on what songs she listens to while she cleans ... just page fillers! Couldn’t believe it I had to share also tried reading it just don’t flow at all it ... how are people going mad for the books it gave me a headache

Reactions: 5
She must be like the rest of us and trying to pretend 2020 never happened 🤣

As much as you might like to pretend, it’s still not 2019!! Hi Soph 👋 (although it not like you missed out on anything in 2020 anyway)

View attachment 257118
When she says 2019 she probably means 19 minutes past 8 Cos that woman is on this site more than any of us

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Why don’t they stop watching when they clearly can’t stand me? They could be doing more with their lives: spending it with their family, their friends, putting that effort into a career.’

Soph, I hate to break it to you but when my 14 month old naps or goes to bed, I have a bit of me
time to catch up with the everyone including having a snoop on tattle!
I spend all my time looking after my son. Unlike you 😉. Can’t really spend time with friends or family you know COVID and all that. She’s one to talk about a career 😂. My career I’ve trained bloody hard for. Blood, sweat and tears. Literally. Cheeky witch.

Reactions: 26
Surely Vestlife is gonna carve ‘Proud’ in her ice cream like a serial killer, especially after front cover on some two bit magazine? Think you can be rest assured Anna Wintour ain’t gonna be knocking on anytime soon Soph, but gotta say it was good to see your nostrils again since you keep filtering the fook outta them 👃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Vestlife keep dressing like my 21 year old?! Though, I dont think even he would go out shopping in a full on tracksuit!
The track suit - the unofficial outfit of unemployed gentlemen?? If he went back to work, he'd maybe rediscover jeggings 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the pity posts of “trolls are awful to me” is starting to get on my nerves. She needs new content, fast!!!!! But I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole book is about trolls making her life hell, so she’ll be doubling down to try and get sympathy buys of the book.

Thanks to Tattle I’ve been able to validate all the things I’ve questioned about her - all the lies. That’s not being a troll, that’s just seeing a person for what they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can clearly see in that photo shoot that she has anxiety and low self confidence 😂😂😂 bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those photos are great! She looks amazing. I just don’t know how photo shopped they are 😂 - the eyebrows look much better in the photos. And completely brand new 😂

I’ve been avoiding IG, I can go over but will I need a bucket and the mop for all the WAP on her post?

Mum says ‘I don’t cook I don’t clean but let me tell you how I got this ring’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She makes out that she hates it all but she is an absolute natural in front of the camera with all of those poses!

Reactions: 15
She never leaves her house?? Of course she has to go round all the shops today in the hope of getting recognised 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.