Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised her montage of her Mums words of wisdom didn't include 'Mum says put the moss outside!' And 'Mum says only a few hours till lunchtime, then a few more hours till hometime!'
”Mum says always take a snack with you!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does look lovely in them pictures. Can’t argue that. Her collar bones always make me feel ill though. The way she sucks in to make them more pronounced

Reactions: 13
Ok seriously like wtf. I'm in canada so a bit of a way away from Hinch Land , but surely its like covid 19 crapola still isnt it ?
It is here. Highest numbers yet here.

My kids are driving me insane but the last thing she should be doing with a toddler at this time is going to the mall, a restaurant and a soft play aka land of all the germs.

Reactions: 16
I'm bowing out of Tattle for the night guys. I've just made fajitas for tea for me and my fella and we have a LOT of Corrie to catch up on.

There's been a lot of stories shared today from different ranges of personal experiences! Each and every one of you who has opened up is very brave and 1000 x the person Hinch is. If any of you ever need a chat, I'm always here to listen! We all may be pastry trolls but we're all here for each other and its lovely to see 🤗 All the vest guys x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I actually think she looks very pretty and really photogenic in those photos 🙈 don't get me wrong I think she's a massive bleep as well 😂
I agree. I think she looks pretty in all of the photos...just completely different in every single one! 🤣

Reactions: 6
'Your face looks so natural'. 'Was lovely to see you today with no filter'. They literally have no bleeping idea about the type of person she really is. Never have I ever came across a more brainwashed cult than them. And the sick thing is she loves it

Reactions: 13
There is no way on this earth that ANY GP would prescribe hinching as a cure for anxiety and depression, let alone tell her its worked for his other patients. If a GP did that, he needs reporting to the GMC it's completely against their code of conduct. How bigheaded and conceited is she!
"But if they could bottle her, they would prescribe her" (sorry, still not over that comment) if that were so, then why is she seeking anxiety meds? "Hinching" CLEARLY isn't working for the person who invented it, and she's gifted everything do doesn't even have to stress about keeping up! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
What is she wearing?? The joggers, boots, strapless top and cardi hanging off is not a good look soph x
I can't believe he went out in his twin set and she went out like that!! The skeleton suit for Jamie has obviously gotten a bit tight over the old Chen's, so they were giving the Wayne and Waynetta costumes a try out 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.