Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't shoot me down but I do actually like the pictures from that photoshoot, they are quite nice.
The thing that irks me most is how confident she seemed. To say she has anxiety and is very self conscious about her self, she was brimming with the confidence.
Now to me that doesn't sound like someone who is plagued by these thoughts and feelings.
I'm very anxious and feel low about my own body image. I hate feeling this way and could never expose myself like that. I know she is doing but book promo, but there's no way I would have done a glamorous shoot like that.
Is like them more if she hasnt broke lockdown rules for her book photos.

Reactions: 1
“Mum said”

Here’s what MY Mum says:

“If she was chocolate she would eat herself”

Honestly Sophie. duck OFF

Good choice at Emeli Sande as she is another bleeping nuisance that is everywhere you turn and would attend the opening of an envelope.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did the same
i was home in my bedroom with her (I was 19-she was about a week old)
she would just not shut up-she was just being a baby
i couldn’t get her to settle at all and it was going through my skull
my (thankfully now ex) mil (who’d had 4 kids of her own) was shouting at me to get her to stop crying,her son was loudly moaning about her and her useless father just walked out leaving me to it-and I just snapped
thankfully I came to before I did anything but it scared me so much
i fully understand how mothers can go too far and hurt their babies-a lot are not evil (a small group are) but pushed to their limit

thank you to all that have quoted me-and not judged me
in rl I’ve only ever told a few people as I’m so ashamed (the kids know-I’d never hold that from them and they say there is nothing to forgive but I’ll never forgive myself)❤❤❤❤❤❤
bless your heart. I remember when I had my first child, thinking how I can c
She's pulling out all the stops this past few days to distract from 'JusRolGate' & 'foodbankgate' what a horrible smug little c#%t. These 'hinchers' and their desperate pathetic gushing makes me laugh & cringe 😭😂
Can somebody please explain what it means when people put “gate” at the end of things? I have been scratching my head for ages too dumb to work it out 😂

Reactions: 1
Is Jamie after a job modelling for Jacamo with his scuzzy, chavvy tracksuit?

Who the duck walks round in twin sets as much as he does? Does Soph dress him in the morn?

‘come on Jaymeeee I’ve set out your clothes for the day, the matching burgundy tracksuit, I fink you will look gawjus in it’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think any of us ‘trolls’ want to be underneath Soph, thanks Ma Barker. 🤢

She really is insufferable with all this ‘mum says’ bullshit. Why should anyone care what her mum says anyway, she must think it makes her sound down to earth but she just sounds like a knob.
“Mum says...” but she doesn’t look at Tattle?! 😆

Reactions: 5
‘Mrs Hinch is my daughter.. Sophie is my daughter’ don’t know if you know Ma IT’S THE SAME PERSON.
Also it makes no sense.
I did giggle to myself when she kept putting quotes ‘you’re my daughter’ about 4 times. If my mum kept saying that I’d be getting shifty vibes. AM I REALLY
YOUR DAUGHTER OR? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet she won't be able to get her head through the bedroom door tonight, her head will be so big after reading all the arse licking gushing comments. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg wasn't it you who predicted the last page of her book would state she was having a baby!
I've looked for the post to show everyone but it seems to have gone🤔
You've only made 3 posts since you joined...you are good😘
Well good luck to her if she’s pregnant, another money source, still Soph even if your depressed it doesn’t matter if you can’t bond with your son and another on the way 🙄

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if this has been said as have a whole day to catch up on.
But she said last year that she was able to breastfeed for 6 weeks but had to stop because of her medications. So...which is it?! Why lie about everything?

Reactions: 6
I just read the comments on the grid post and puked up 3 years worth of jus roll. Sycophants all of them
puke puke puke

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think she looks very pretty and really photogenic in those photos 🙈 don't get me wrong I think she's a massive bleep as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.