Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I get what you mean, it’s hard to believe the timing of anything she does because of her secrecy and pre records too! I agree, not a massive fan the speculation, especially when it’s such a tiny little curve in her stomach 😂
Wouldn’t mind I’m half way through my pregnancy and I look bigger than she did at her baby shower (also my first baby) so a tiny curve in her stomach means nothing 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why does her mum go everywhere with her?? It’s really not normal.

also, what does the leg tattoo say?

Reactions: 14
"Quick everyone, head over to my grid post to kiss my arse and tell me how much you all love me even more!" Is what she really means, because let's face it, any comments that don't do just that will be deleted straight away.
Yip, it looks good for the business and future deals if she has all the sheep commenting

She's pulling out all the stops this past few days to distract from 'JusRolGate' & 'foodbankgate' what a horrible smug little c#%t. These 'hinchers' and their desperate pathetic gushing makes me laugh & cringe 😭😂

Reactions: 8
I do hope her sister also has such a wide range of insparational Mum quotes to put on her insta on a daily basis!
Imagine the whole world knowing everyday that you're not the favourite child. No matter how old you are, it has to sting.

Reactions: 13
She’s also deleted the original story she put on telling people to read the magazine, but deleted it then uploaded this so she could put
‘what mum said’
but BUT.... she hasn’t read here since 2019😂🙋🏽‍♀️
D1B7EDFD-F12B-4C56-8F5F-C0D9EF0B2E40.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just catching up and I’m thinking like @Pepsi and just vanishing for a bit. But then I love the banter on here and I can’t miss here when her Grimss fairy story book comes out. I think between her utter bullshit in You today, her then fluttering her eyelashes round town trying to get noticed and that chav wankbadger she’s married too it’s got too much. Also with PB turning out to be faker than Jordan’s boobs I’m thinking what is the point? Especially with Hinchy. Her army still love her, won’t see the crap and will still call us trolls. Other mail readers won’t care and maybe 1 or 2 will follow to be nosey. I am however deleting everyone I follow from my insta except friends family and a few companies like Aldi. duck the lot of them
“Chav wankbadger” is my new favourite insult 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as it pains me to say she looks stunning in those photos, BUT they are so self indulgent! I don’t think she could love herself more if she tried

Reactions: 10
She is SUCH a twit. She’s sooo insecure and anxiety ridden yet she can post NINE pictures of herself in a bloody row to over 3 million followers?! (I know they aren’t all real btw - I’m looking at you bumstretcher!). Just bore off Soph. You have nothing in common with anyone. I genuinely am insecure and so refuse to let anyone take pictures of me because I hate what I look like. I could never do that.

Reactions: 16
Walking on tiptoes is a perfectly normal toddler thing. Not all of them do it but most who do grow out of it by 2 😊
Oh dear, I’m 42 and I’ve never grown out of it! I’ve walked on my tiptoes ever since I could walk. I have some fairly hefty calf muscles but no adverse health effects yet 😃

Reactions: 1
Don't shoot me down but I do actually like the pictures from that photoshoot, they are quite nice.
The thing that irks me most is how confident she seemed. To say she has anxiety and is very self conscious about her self, she was brimming with the confidence.
Now to me that doesn't sound like someone who is plagued by these thoughts and feelings.
I'm very anxious and feel low about my own body image. I hate feeling this way and could never expose myself like that. I know she is doing but book promo, but there's no way I would have done a glamorous shoot like that.

Reactions: 13
She's one of them who you say god she looks fab at 40 (not that that's old) but then the shock comes when someone tells you she's 30....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.