Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum is sadly not here anymore (she died when I was 19) but if I was like Soph and needed to be attached to her tit 24/7 she would’ve told me to piss off 😂
I'm laughing cos my mam died 8 years ago but thank duck she learnt me to stand my own ground without holding my hand. And know for a fact if I was with her nearly every other day and came on holiday with me shes tell me to grow up and piss off hhaha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she acting like it’s a huge deal that’s she’s “not changed” that she’s “still the same Soph”?! I would bleeping expect you to be! You’re basically the equivalent of a woman with a wildly successful Depop account that made her millions. You sell tit for companies and take a cut. That’s it really. Now you have lots of money but you live in the same house, with the same husband and son, your family stay beside you, you go basically bleeping nowhere. You’ve been on TV like once. Your books are pretty much exclusively bought by people who already follow you. You’re not Adele. bleeping take a seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good Lord, battled so much?? Resilient?? Really?? She’s the most spoilt princess with the most sheltered life imaginable! Feeling serious second hand embarrassment for the tosspot who posted this! Can’t believe people write this gushing bullshit about her!
The lack of capital letters 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘Breathe’

yeah thanks Soph, fook me was going blue then fookin forgot didn’t I 🥴

• Haha
That first month 😩 I was sobbing for 90% of it. My cesarean scar got infected, I was leaking milk like a waterfall and I was terrified to go to the toilet. Lack of sleep, having a house full of nosey parkers all wanting to hold your baby and expecting you to run around after them, making endless brews. Throw a newborn in the mix and it's awful!
I imagine Zoph didn't handle it well. There's absolutely no shame in it whatsoever. People should stop feeling they have to live their life like a fairy tale. Life is hard. Being a parent is very hard!
All of the above and my Mam passed away during this time too. My family all fell apart so I had no one to turn to for help. It was very hard but after being told I could struggle to conceive and if I did I was unlikely to carry a baby to term having a healthy almost full term baby was the thing I focused on and that kept me going through the hardest times. Like so many of you on here when you genuinely go through a hard time you don't shout about it and look for sympathy so to see her whinging makes me mad.
I don't know about anyone else on here but I know I couldn't have faked a perfect happy life online for so long while going through hell (sm wasn't a thing when I had my first). I'm not saying she didn't have some struggles but she's milking it and belittling what so many others have gone through.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"Quick everyone, head over to my grid post to kiss my arse and tell me how much you all love me even more!" Is what she really means, because let's face it, any comments that don't do just that will be deleted straight away.

• Haha
SS has been quiet. No comments on the grid post yet either

#womensupportingwomen #bossbitch #friendofconvenience

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if they’ve combined two shoots because she said in her story’s that the white cover photo was shot back in 2019, I’m not defending her, but because she was pregnant they might’ve decided to combine two shoots to get their shots, it was really delayed thanks to lockdown as well so that might explain what’s happening here 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Tbh wouldn’t surprise me if Soph’s got her wires crossed again and isn’t checking her facts 🙄🥴 Just hate seeing pregnancy speculation 😞
Yeah I get what you mean, it’s hard to believe the timing of anything she does because of her secrecy and pre records too! I agree, not a massive fan the speculation, especially when it’s such a tiny little curve in her stomach 😂

Reactions: 3
As if we needed any further proof this woman is the ultimate narcissist! She is forever posting all the wonderful things people say about it. Constantly. It’s bleeping every day with that tit.

Reactions: 6
She’s been in You magazine twice. She was pregnant the first time but this shoot was about 5-6 weeks ago, there’s a shot of her with the make up and hair people wearing masks while she’s stood in a bra.

Reactions: 1
And this is it,her emotions and mood doesn't change depending on her, it changes depending on not being able to control the narrative or having something bad found out about her. Her emotions are dictated by what she needs to portray. and I'll say it again TO SELL HER brand!

P.s Ronnie was not kissing the magazine of her he was simply putting it over his face you know like a baby tends to do.
Hope they’d cleaned that magazine first, who knows where it’s been before she got it, currently who wants to be putting anything around their face or letting their kid so the same if you’re not sure where it’s been!!

Reactions: 1
I just can’t keep up with the posts at the moment, apologies if it’s already been said but, she hasn’t once since addressed the mental health side of the article today. I’m merely picking this up as this is the part that hit a nerve with me personally. I have so much to say about that fucked up article but I get completely overwhelmed with tit when I get triggered. I am trying to make notes on my thoughts to then be able to reply properly 🙈.
No acknowledgement whatsoever. All we’ve seen is her basking in the attention she has had today from that absolute bull tit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.