Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I tripping or did I just read a caption saying ...we have so much in common I promise ...have I fk you daft bint ..rewatched her stories I can’t see it now ...maybe it’s because I’m 3 vodkas in..only thing I have in common with her is I have a hole in my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really believes she was supposed to be this model come celebrity. She believes it was her fate to become this. Everything she posts in terms of publicity is about her photos and her appearance. All of her comments on the trolling is centred on them making comments on her appearance - not her actions but her appearance. She is so in love with her appearance it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Makes me laugh when she’s put about leaving a comment and knowing our thoughts...

Like she gives a tit, all she cares about is keeping engagement levels up which she is achieving by asking people to comment 🙄🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
🥐🥐 PSA: Her bump is visible because when this YOU magazine spread was announced she said it happened in March 2019 which means at the time she was pregnant with Ronnie, I doubt she is pregnant again but it’s nothing but speculation when this shoot isn’t solid evidence especially when it’s known this shoot happened when she was pregnant!! ATV Pastry Trolls! (not aimed at original posters but yours were the first posts I saw RE: her bump!❤)
It’s in her this is me highlights, this shoot was 5 weeks ago. She had pics with Carl and mikey with their PPE on. The one in March 2019 was a separate shoot.

Not saying that this means she is pregnant btw. If she is I’m sure she’ll announce it soon for content/freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought this shoot she only done a couple months back? Didn’t she put a grid post about it and so did Mikey and the hairdresser put a grid post too? It was definitely only a couple months back
It did only happen within the last couple of months, you’re right.
I don’t think it’s a bump at all though, just the way her clothes are sitting because we’ve seen her since and how mega slim she is.

Reactions: 7
I’ve officially unfollowed her off my personal Instagram. For someone so insecure and hateeees the trolls she does bleeping love herself - your face ain’t even the same in all the pictures sweetie

Reactions: 13
Standard Sunday night post between 7 and 8 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Boring and predictable Sophie!

Reactions: 5
What a LOT of people need to understand is there is a difference between general worries and crippling anxiety. I don’t mean this to come across the wrong way. I have absolutely no doubt that so so so many people suffer with genuine anxiety and depression and it does severely effect their daily lives. A LOT of influencers, not just hinch, jump on the mental health because they know it’ll get them followers or a chance for sympathy when they’ve been caught out, so they cry mental health and trolls. Again I have no doubt some of these influencers genuinely suffer. But when there’s people who use it as an excuse to exploit the vulnerable for money, to grow their following, it is then I have a problem. It takes the piss out of people who cannot function without their anti depressants or their medication that helps them get through the day. I hope this has come across the way I want it to!
Totally understand. Someone here who can't go without medication or a constant argument in my head. Currently limiting my caffeine intake because the implications were insane

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s in her this is me highlights, this shoot was 5 weeks ago. She had pics with Carl and mikey with their PPE on. The one in March 2019 was a separate shoot.

Not saying that this means she is pregnant btw. If she is I’m sure she’ll announce it soon for content/freebies
I’m wondering if they’ve combined two shoots (especially as she had pregnancy complications) because she said in her story’s that the white cover photo was shot back in 2019, I’m not defending her, but because she was pregnant they might’ve decided to combine two shoots to get their shots, it was really delayed thanks to lockdown as well so that might explain what’s happening here 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Tbh wouldn’t surprise me if Soph’s got her wires crossed again and isn’t checking her facts 🙄🥴 Just hate seeing pregnancy speculation 😞

Reactions: 2
🥐🥐 PSA: Her bump is visible because when this YOU magazine spread was announced she said it happened in March 2019 which means at the time she was pregnant with Ronnie, I doubt she is pregnant again but it’s nothing but speculation when this shoot isn’t solid evidence especially when it’s known this shoot happened when she was pregnant!! ATV Pastry Trolls! (not aimed at original posters but yours were the first posts I saw RE: her bump!❤)
I thought this too but the pic where ma Barker is in the background she’s wearing a mask and so it must be 2020

Reactions: 3
Ohhh I do crack up every single time I see that same account post on her grid trying to gift her a crystallised key cover and phone case. What a life eh. Living the bloody dream😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a mate like her when I was a teenager. She would go on about how self conscious she was but then walk around Greece in a mini skirt with her foof out 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New grid post - ‘what mom said 😉’ yet she doesn’t come on here 🤔 so how come she always references what’s mentioned on here with the winky face 🤷🏼‍♀️🤥
I’m a newbie on here & I can see it so blatantly

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.