Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eldest daughter walked on her toes all the time but it was a result of talipes because when she I was pregnant in the later stage her feet were caught under my ribs and turned inwards. She had braces and physio which again my middle daughter (twin) had but because they both had physio from a month old once they got to 18/20 months they could walk flat footed again...
I’m not saying it’s a bad thing thing but my other two always walked flat footed

I wonder if they are new shoes just a little too big for him 🥰
Thanks for reply. I guess im anxious cos he suffers with social anxiety as well. He's fine with family but cries around other children and doesn't engage with them. We're putting it down to lockdown as he was fine 6 months ago.

Reactions: 3
I really hope Soph apologises for the fertility comments or it makes it clear she was trying before the wedding because two months/1 menstrual cycle isn’t a struggle and it’s offensive and upsetting to everyone whose struggled and is still struggling to this day!
LOL good one 😬 an apology? That would mean acknowledging she dropped a bollock? No chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Believe anything is possible with the right people to support you
Photographers
Hairdressers
Make up artists
Dress designers
Journalists
Publishing houses
Management companies
Ghost writers
Controlling mother
Arse wipe eunuch husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For Christ sake move your child AWAY from that dog :mad: I actually felt GENUINE anxiety looking at that. It literally could take a second for Henry to snap and maul Ronnie 😢
I have three dogs, and I trust them explicitly. They are my whole world, but that made me wince! The dog looked seriously uncomfortable. Why put either of them in a situation like that?! Unbelievable.

Reactions: 15
That first month 😩 I was sobbing for 90% of it. My cesarean scar got infected, I was leaking milk like a waterfall and I was terrified to go to the toilet. Lack of sleep, having a house full of nosey parkers all wanting to hold your baby and expecting you to run around after them, making endless brews. Throw a newborn in the mix and it's awful!
I imagine Zoph didn't handle it well. There's absolutely no shame in it whatsoever. People should stop feeling they have to live their life like a fairy tale. Life is hard. Being a parent is very hard!
Same here it’s a massive shock

I think most of the time she looks bored and awkward with her son ( just my opinion of course) and all those constant videos about how much she loves him smacks of someone trying too hard or proving a point
I’ve looked at other young mums Instagram posts and they don’t bang on about it 24/7 but who knows what goes on in that pumpkin head of hers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
No food could go into her stomach... I’m no doctor but where did the food go then? They only noticed this problem when she was in hospital?

This is her explanation for being so frail during her pregnancy and probably to debunk the rumours of her being sectioned. We all saw her at the time, slim fast in the cupboard and jugs of spaghetti hoops - her diet was atrocious and almost non-existant.

This could very well be the truth but it’s so hard to believe anything she says because she’s such a compulsive liar.
View attachment 256852
If you were getting hurtful comments all the time because people didn’t know what was going on why didn’t you tell them what the duck was going on? You share every bleeping detail and minute of your boring, mundane, sit indoors doing nothing except wanking your taps life, why not actually tell people the important stuff??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jamie and Ronnie are wearing matching outfits. That is beyond sad. He is a middle aged man trying to look the same as a baby? What the hell must his mates think of him? Jesus Christ, seen it all now.
I do not know of any 41 year olds in 'Sales' who dress like that on days off - even when they are taking a 'break from work'. All the people I know dress smart casual - decent shirts, chinos. He looks like an absolute plonker and if he were my man, I would be so embarrased to be anywhere near him. Those trainers, that tracksuit! Someone needs to tell him tracksuits are for the gym only

Reactions: 26
Just referring to the breast feeding........unfortunately I’ve never been able to feed mine as I had no milk, as much as I wanted to. With my last, born at 26 weeks I pumped for 13 weeks never very much but I felt guilted as it was the best, even though he was topped up by donor most of the time. But when the time came to try feeding I said bottles. Unfortunately my son has an unsafe swallow and would literally need reviving every time he was fed orally. He’s now peg fed which is literally the meaning of fed is best.

since I’ve been on this site I’ve had my eyes opened on a number of accounts I’ve been sucked in big time especially Mrs H I’ve had real moments of despair that my home is not up to standard, whilst looking after 2 boys with extra needs.....thank you all again 💕 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I may be joining you. All this TTC chat has me pretty much heartbroken. Along with the mental health stuff and GP comments/debates. I am harbouring my own heartache on the TTC front and I have had awful experiences with the NHS when it comes to mental health. Only now I know what is damaging and triggering and what I don’t want to
read about so I may not be here for a wee while. I am also too angry at Mrs H and her antics to put into words. I may even block her 😂 I don’t need to see her triggering behaviour for a while and I should really be “spending time with my beautiful family”, whatever shape that takes.

Love to all see you in a bit ATV x
It's beyond sad all you beautiful people feeling like this.She should come with a government health warning the insensitive no mark.Apart from anything else she does Christmas is often a trigger for the onset of anxiety and depression due to financial and many other reasons and it's still bleeping September.Is she afraid her bestie will get in first.Just as you don't think she can get any worse she surpasses herself.
For the record,she gets this trait from her souless mother-she never cared for anything or anyone unless it profited herself.
You take care @Dwj ,someone's always on line if you decide to vent.Hope to see you and @Pepsi very soon.Take it easy on yrselves please.

I do not know of any 41 year olds in 'Sales' who dress like that on days off - even when they are taking a 'break from work'. All the people I know dress smart casual - decent shirts, chinos. He looks like an absolute plonker and if he were my man, I would be so embarrased to be anywhere near him. Those trainers, that tracksuit! Someone needs to tell him tracksuits are for the gym only
If he was my man his clothes would be fueling a bonfire.absolute cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So basically she had a baby to please him (probably to secure her Hinch title too when she the dollar signs starting to flash before her eye's) . Let's face it, when someone wants something different from you nine times out of ten the relationship just fizzles out and you part ways.

1) Her saying'Yes. He is is really 41'. I can believe it, he looks like 51. Your mad , delusional fans would believe it too insane stopped using filters

2 ) that flat, pancake of a cake monstrosity is still vile. One she made versus one my friend made and and posted. Know which one id rather eat!I

View attachment 257113fView attachment 257114
Does your mate deliver? duck me that looks peng 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just read that interview and I’m shocked!!!! She faked the perfect life!!! I’m absolutely gobsmacked at all the lies!!! I’m not having any of it!!!!! Bollocks bollicks bollocks!!!!!!

Soph you do know when you’ve got postnatal depression it’s bleeping debilitating!!! You don’t manage your cleaning,you cry and cry and most of the time look like absolute shite cause you feel shite!! You cant be arsed to go fancy places like holidays never mind working interviews and all that! I’ve been in that situation and I was completely fucked!!! My friend even gotpsychosis where she had to be separated from her own newborn! She wasn’t fannying around shops, holidays and fancy clothes and putting on Peter rabbit Parties for her baby... Sorry but I’m not believing a single word you’ve put in that interview! 🤮
I’m sorry you’ve had this experience but it’s not always like this. I had PND with my first, just couldn’t bond or feel attached at all. I didn’t cry much i was just resentful and genuinely disliking day to day life. Got anxiety badly.
depression isn’t always streams of tears and visibly being upset. For me it was just feeling really emotionally unattached to everything I should have been enjoying. Which would really explain the way she was with Ronnie at the beginning.

Reactions: 5
FD5FECC7-C36D-48E1-9255-EF8A90ED04FE.png

She’s so bleeping fake. This is clearly a filtered video but she’s pretending it’s not by pre recording it on snapchat or some tit like that. It’s so so damaging for her followers to see and compare themselves. No one looks that airbrushed in real life! If you’re going to filter yourself at least be bloody honest about it😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.