Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry you’ve had this experience but it’s not always like this. I had PND with my first, just couldn’t bond or feel attached at all. I didn’t cry much i was just resentful and genuinely disliking day to day life. Got anxiety badly.
depression isn’t always streams of tears and visibly being upset. For me it was just feeling really emotionally unattached to everything I should have been enjoying. Which would really explain the way she was with Ronnie at the beginning.
Well tbh I must of had some next level depression then, cause I couldn’t be arsed with anything, thank goodness for my Ex’s mother she was a diamond at the time, still is tbh.

Reactions: 6
These stories are deffo prerecorded too, it’s Sunday and the shops shut at 4pm and she’s uploading that at 10 to 5 😂😂
It’s the whole SS mug waving she’s now started doing too that grips my tit

Reactions: 4
From the article i read there was an element of PND, and I completely understand its not a competition on to which level us women suffer but the woe is me really hurts me.
My PND made me try to give my baby up for adoption. I couldn’t touch her, feed her or even pick her up.
Trying to use PND as a way to sell books really hurts as others suffers like me have been through such trauma and dont use it to line our grey coloured, zofola smelling pockets!
her book will totally be a woe is me - yes hinch i feel for you that it was hard at the beginning but with the support network you had and knowing that Jamie was going to be there 24/7 permanently and the fact you are using this to make money i wont feel sorry for you.
Sorry if my opinion offends anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cringe when she starts all the ‘I can’t believe this has happened to me’ shite. It happened because you made it happen. No one just pounced into castle greyskull overnight and magicked up a giant extension, beer garden and perGOALa. No one forced you to claw every opportunity that came your way regarding tv, radio, magazines and even bleeping book deals!

This constant ‘ little old me’ routine is so old. The fake embarrassment when she sees herself in magazines is excruciating to watch. Funny how she manages to make sure she’s out and about in public today. Hoping for some more attention no doubt.

I rage that people can’t see through the lies and tit. So many times it looks as though the tide will start to turn and yet she comes out clean every time!

apologies for the rant but it was either that or start smashing plates. And I like my plates!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 257150
She’s so bleeping fake. This is clearly a filtered video but she’s pretending it’s not by pre recording it on snapchat or some tit like that. It’s so so damaging for her followers to see and compare themselves. No one looks that airbrushed in real life! If you’re going to filter yourself at least be bloody honest about it😡
She looks like the Annabelle doll here. From The Conjuring

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wtf. The reason nobody thinks Jaymeh is 41 is because he dresses like a 14 year old boy.
B2569952-A42E-4F85-9E42-8A3F85176B2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Thanks for reply. I guess im anxious cos he suffers with social anxiety as well. He's fine with family but cries around other children and doesn't engage with them. We're putting it down to lockdown as he was fine 6 months ago.
My youngest had his first pair of shoes at about the same age - before that he went barefoot. It was hilarious to see him take his first steps - like he had lead weights on his feet. Dadoodo reminds me a bit of this but looks like he has some sort of trainers on - and what is that woman saying across the shopping centre? Cant make it out!

Reactions: 2
I had severe preeclampsia with my first son. To the point that we both nearly died. During that pregnancy I was going back and forth to the midwife stating my symptoms - which it was my bad luck that they were ignored until my body was fit to explode quite frankly.
My point being that I any sign that I was unwell or not right I reported it. If I had been throwing up after even 2 meals and knew it could be connected to a gastric sleeve I’d had fitted I would have been straight down the hospital.
why did it take so long for hers to be picked up on? Oh yes. Because she was happy with the weight she was losing.
absolutely awful.If that was her state of mind she needed help. Not an Instagram page.

Reactions: 12
From the article i read there was an element of PND, and I completely understand its not a competition on to which level us women suffer but the woe is me really hurts me.
My PND made me try to give my baby up for adoption. I couldn’t touch her, feed her or even pick her up.
Trying to use PND as a way to sell books really hurts as others suffers like me have been through such trauma and dont use it to line our grey coloured, zofola smelling pockets!
her book will totally be a woe is me - yes hinch i feel for you that it was hard at the beginning but with the support network you had and knowing that Jamie was going to be there 24/7 permanently and the fact you are using this to make money i wont feel sorry for you.
I’m not proud of it but I was so ill I tried to throw my baby out of a window
i remember holding him while standing at the window but after that it’s blank
im told my mother just happened to walk past and asked what I was doing
she took him off me and told me to go to bed
i don’t remember much of his first year

i call bingo on this witch using these stories as her own at some point

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That’s what I mean, I completely understand there are different levels of depression but everyone I’ve met and spoke to has been really shattered to the ground with it and I don’t just mean thinking I can’t be arsed to do my hair today.. I to had problems bonding and touching my daughter and it was hell admitting this to my boyfriend and therapists at the time.

Sorry, had to 😂
The duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.