Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl in work was asking me tips and hints (there’s not really many let’s be honest) for TTC and I omitted how fast it happened for me (second cycle) because I didn’t want to cause any worry or upset. I’ll never offer that information up to anyone who’s talking to me about it.

Actually deep down inside she was bleeping fuming it didn’t happen on her wedding night because we all know Soph is that basic witch who wants the Hallmark movie life all present and correct and on time.

Can anyone direct me to what page I can find a rundown of the interview?

Reactions: 10
Take him to see father christmas? Christmas is cancelled you absolute bellend, a potential second wave is on its way, but I suppose if your an influencer the rules dont count

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Jamie and Ronnie are wearing matching outfits. That is beyond sad. He is a middle aged man trying to look the same as a baby? What the hell must his mates think of him? Jesus Christ, seen it all now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She's getting butterflies about Christmas... in September? What a bleeping moron.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is she thick as tit. Cleaning actually makes your anxiety worse in the long term i.e ocd etc. It's an avoidance tactic, and just like alcohol, drugs etc. No doctor would have said that to her. Shame on you hinch, now very sick people will come off their meds because of what you said, which no doubt will cause some suicides, and shame on the magazine to print such rubbish, it's 100% irresponsible

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Was it this time last week she was rocking back & forth like a loon in front of the fire? She reminds me of the X Factor when there's a sob story before an act

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Eh Soph,,quick question for you

If you haven’t been on here since 2019 then how do you know about ‘All the vest’ which you use a lot when your feeling big and clever and ‘Pastry trolls?’

And basically your whole content

Lying witch

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just read an interview with Mrs Hinch on the Mail website about her anxiety and plugging her new
Book, funnily enough, it doesn’t allow for any comments from readers ( their online articles usually do) I’m wondering if this was a condition of the interview?

Reactions: 23
sorry, i’m on page 9/31 (you fuckers move so FAST) so i apologise if it’s already mentioned, but “I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important?“ really rubs me the wrong way. because your husband wanted a baby, you had one? what were your feelings about it, zoph?? this is such a load of patriarchal bollocks, it makes me sick. she’s advocating a 1950’s housewife life in the 21st century, what hubby wants, hubby gets. YOU ARE YOUR OWN AUTONOMOUS BEING FFS

edit: and also???? cleaning helping people’s mental health????? has this supposed gp ever heard of ocd???? all this cleaning obsession in the mainstream is doing is normalising ocd and making it harder for sufferers to be taken seriously because on the outside people will think it’s just hinching. or what about people who go on to develop ocd through hinching getting out of hand, starting from nothing and then spending six hours to clean their house before they can relax??????? duck this makes me so cross
Hear hear

Reactions: 6
Sorry reading back on her saying she may have had PND...not wanting to discredit or trivialise it but it sounds like life after a baby. Your body, brain and hormones are all over the place. My god I remember days 3 to about 21. Cried constantly. Over nothing. Cried when I laughed. Cried when I was sad. Cried just because. Anxious feelings obviously high what with keeping a tiny human alive for the first time ever. That’s just life as a first time mum surely? No sleep, 1000 periods at once, milk spraying everywhere, sore fanny or stomach. It’s not a bed of Sophie Rose’s but I think she expected it to be

Reactions: 24
’ Sophie continues, her voice quivering. ‘So I look at my hands and think, “Maybe people don’t want to see them,” and put on rubber gloves when I don’t need to....
Ummm you need to wear gloves to hide your prerecords.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"Hinching to cure anxiety"....what's really dangerous about this, and the claim that her GP told her it's cured 'several' others, is that some people who are suffering from genuine anxiety might be inclined to take up cleaning as avoidance self-prescribed therapy and end up with a whole other set of issues.

I say this as someone who has suffered with anxiety for the best part of two decades. It was only 6 months ago I finally got the courage to visit my GP and admit that I could no longer handle it alone.

Along the way, yes, I became obsessed with cleaning (and found Mrs Hinch), but it was purely avoidance and delaying tactics, which I'm now working my way through.

The whole article is so full of lies and contradictions, the MEmoir should really come under the 'Humour' section.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Woman your creepy bleeping hands are shown every day. We have seen you claw at your own son with them several times. What a weirdo.

• Heart
Sending you “baby dust” I hate that phrase!
but I wish you all the love, hope and babies in the world! You deserve it!

like I’ve said before I’ll send one of mine free P&P
Swipe up here ❤

Was coming to post about RonRonWontong
He’s still on his tippee toes when walking in proper shoes!
I wonder if she’s just bought them for him and is making a big deal wherever she is for attention to say hey look at my smart manzzzzz

But still just abit strange to me as my daughter walks flat footed and fast in shoes no matter if they are brand new! Only thing she has struggled with is wellies which she has had to wear the past couple days!
Is that something to worry about then? My grandson is 17 months and he often walks on his toes ( been walking since 10 months). He can run flat footed though.

Reactions: 1
Never posted before but just watched her stories, so she’s going on about Jamie being 41, then next story is him in that god awful tracksuit. What kinda 41 year old wears a red velour tracksuit .. she must secretly be embarrassed surely
I thought exactly that 😂 He looks like an absolute twit!

Reactions: 6
took 7 years to get my first.... takes 12 months for an average couple 🤔
14 years to conceive my first then had two more in quick succession. So three under four. Hinch has absolutely no idea about fertility difficulties. The more I read and see about her the more I realise how dense and unaware she is.

• Heart
Sorry reading back on her saying she may have had PND...not wanting to discredit or trivialise it but it sounds like life after a baby. Your body, brain and hormones are all over the place. My god I remember days 3 to about 21. Cried constantly. Over nothing. Cried when I laughed. Cried when I was sad. Cried just because. Anxious feelings obviously high what with keeping a tiny human alive for the first time ever. That’s just life as a first time mum surely? No sleep, 1000 periods at once, milk spraying everywhere, sore fanny or stomach. It’s not a bed of Sophie Rose’s but I think she expected it to be
That first month 😩 I was sobbing for 90% of it. My cesarean scar got infected, I was leaking milk like a waterfall and I was terrified to go to the toilet. Lack of sleep, having a house full of nosey parkers all wanting to hold your baby and expecting you to run around after them, making endless brews. Throw a newborn in the mix and it's awful!
I imagine Zoph didn't handle it well. There's absolutely no shame in it whatsoever. People should stop feeling they have to live their life like a fairy tale. Life is hard. Being a parent is very hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Most people I know are steering well clear of soft play places at the moment, they’re a hive of germs when not in a pandemic so god knows what’s festering there now!!
Not sure how you think taking him to see Santa is going to work, he literally won’t be allowed near him with a 10ft barge pole.
Not even going near the matching outfits! Will say that most people I see in a matching jumper & joggers are in their 20’s!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.