Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely Tattlers the time has come for me to bale out, I can only take Hinch in small bursts and I know when my right eye starts twitching that I have reached my limit.
There is no way I could get through the Memwahhh and survive.
This latest burst has been fun but when the fun stops. STOP. as they say on all the best gambling sites.
What has finished me off today is after this article about her MH struggles ect shes gleefully gone out looking for attention.
I can honestly say I cant wait for her bleeping (sorry @fannysjohnny ) downfall.
Also the carry on with PB. I despair of the whole influencer culture. If I didn't have to use Social Media for my business I would come off it.
I shall return for another burst when my eye has stopped twitching :)
ATV you fabulous Pastry Trolls
I may be joining you. All this TTC chat has me pretty much heartbroken. Along with the mental health stuff and GP comments/debates. I am harbouring my own heartache on the TTC front and I have had awful experiences with the NHS when it comes to mental health. Only now I know what is damaging and triggering and what I don’t want to read about so I may not be here for a wee while. I am also too angry at Mrs H and her antics to put into words. I may even block her 😂 I don’t need to see her triggering behaviour for a while and I should really be “spending time with my beautiful family”, whatever shape that takes.

Love to all see you in a bit ATV x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
She can’t wait for Ron to meet Father Christmas?
does she not realise that this year you won’t be able to?
big family Christmas? Erm rule of 6 not apply to you soph god I hope her neighbours report her on Christmas Day if she has loads over.

I can’t see my family and am in a local lockdown but she can plan a big Christmas? F off.

Reactions: 28
I think it’s not a coincidence she always says “if I’m honest guys”. Because that’s always a big IF. She wants us to guess if she is honest (spoiler alert, she isn’t 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taking Ronnie to see Father Christmas?? I would be fairly certain that won't be happening this year soph. She honestly doesn't think before she speaks. This pandemic has never really existed in her pathetic mind

Reactions: 24
Is it just me who thinks things have taken a weird turn on Tattle in the last 24 hours?
The Instagram world and it's influencers are so fucked up. Fame and money is the real reason people like Hinch set up these sort of accounts.
They need to be banned. It was never as bad as it is now. Think it's time to delete my Insta for good.

Reactions: 26
Exactly the same happened to me, bowel cancer in family, dramatic weight loss, pain and constant diarrhoea. After a year of being told I had IBS and to try yoga to relax(!), I was diagnosed with Crohns. If you're that ill that food cannot go through your stomach then you know something is wrong and go to the doctor surely? Unless it's not true!
as you all know I was in hospital for a week two weeks ago on liquid only diet and morphine for my pain. why? Cos I have Crohns and had 15 Cm of my bowel removed previously and other bowel surgery that has caused strictures and adhesions in my remaining bowel. I have an MRI in a couple of weeks to see if I need further surgery and I have chemo infusions very 8 weeks and inject myself every week with another toxic drug.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
phew so i finished speed-skimming and all i have to say is i have so much sodding respect for all the mothers and parents who have shared their stories on parenthood in response to the daily fail on bumday article. from conceiving (or not) to breastfeeding and pnd, you’re all so tough, i’m humbled. love to you all 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Went to our local shopping centre today and the atmosphere was GRIM. Thinking of Christmas at the moment makes me want to cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t help but feel if she was such an ‘anxious’ person, wouldn’t she want to be avoiding the public? Especially on a release day?? Chelmsford is a busy place and she knows she is going to be seen by fans by going.... I also highly doubt there was a real need for her to go shopping in town, especially on a weekend.

I have very mild anxiety and I avoid going into town due to fear of seeing people I know! I can’t even remember the last time I did go. I feel stupid for it, but it is what it is and luckily we can all buy most things online.
My exact thoughts too about her so called anxiety and going out shopping. She really has no clue at all. I bet she was hoping to bump into her army with copies of YOU magazine to autograph. Surprised she didn’t set up a stand in the shopping centre and charge £5 per signature!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sophie/Mrs Hinch - whatever you like being called. As you claim not to read this site but clearly do. I have a few things for you to read and hope to god you use your “social power/cult” for your fans and make you worth while and will also make us lot probably be a lil nicer.

Please explain to your cult why you stopped spraying diluted lenor detergent around your house - we on here Know its a fire risk but until i saw it mentioned in this page i was unaware and stupidly doing it. I only stopped as i made my husband slip on our floors and then realised you never do it anymore. If i had known this, i would of never done it or recommended it to people

Explain why you no longer advertise Zoflora and do a serious post about what you shouldnt do with the product. Seeing as a cult member got some in her eyes but you never mention this

please make genuine and honest donations to food banks without having to advertise it. As the saying is “if its not on insta did it really happen” You should use your powers and connections and raise money and give real donations to places especially during these hard times without they “hey look at me”Giving away free pastry is not a helpful donation. When you do your lil “hinch hauls” By 2/3x and donate the extras. Give away extra xmas decor/ your babies items to shelters for women of domestic violence and childrens homes

Explain why you shouldnt leave candles and wax melts unattended and not to use flammable liquids like Zoflora on them

Make true awareness of mental health and pnd. Not a sob story to sell your book. People will relate more to you when you show your trueself and show you dont need to hide. Maybe give advice how you copped with pnd and provide links and useful contacts. So people realise everyone isnt perfect and its ok not to be ok. Maybe use this as one of your charities. Do a sponsored run or donate items for these charities

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It really bothers me how we’re in the middle of a pandemic and Hinchy is going round shops, pawing items to show to the camera then putting them back on the shelves. We can have a debate all day about whether Covid can be passed on like this but with all her followers, you would think she’d set a better example.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Completely agree. I'm no doctor either, but I saw what my very sick friend went through a few years ago. She was so ill that she literally couldn't keep food down. She was either vomiting or else constantly needing the toilet.
Bowel cancer unfortunately runs in her family and she was absolutely terrified that was what was wrong. She went from 9 to 6 stone in a matter of months.
She ended up in hospital after passing blood and was finally diagnosed with Crohns disease.

She's on medication and much better now but no way was that happening to Sophie for ages and finally only noticed when she went into hospital, and what the hell was her useless husband doing that he wasn't pushing for answers if that was the case?
I was just about to say this re the vomiting. For months before my diagnosis of Crohn's I was vomiting certain foods up. Within minutes of eating I would have to run to the loo or else end up with sick all over me. So this idea that food wasn't getting into her system without someone noticing doesn't sit well with me.. what goes in and can't come out the other end will find its own way out and generally it's back up. Soph would have suffered from bad breathe also.

Reactions: 5
She can’t wait for Ronnie to meet Father Christmas? She does realise we are in the middle of a pandemic? Ain’t no one gon be sitting on anyone’s lap

• Haha
Reactions: 26
sorry, i’m on page 9/31 (you fuckers move so FAST) so i apologise if it’s already mentioned, but “I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important?“ really rubs me the wrong way. because your husband wanted a baby, you had one? what were your feelings about it, zoph?? this is such a load of patriarchal bollocks, it makes me sick. she’s advocating a 1950’s housewife life in the 21st century, what hubby wants, hubby gets. YOU ARE YOUR OWN AUTONOMOUS BEING FFS

edit: and also???? cleaning helping people’s mental health????? has this supposed gp ever heard of ocd???? all this cleaning obsession in the mainstream is doing is normalising ocd and making it harder for sufferers to be taken seriously because on the outside people will think it’s just hinching. or what about people who go on to develop ocd through hinching getting out of hand, starting from nothing and then spending six hours to clean their house before they can relax??????? duck this makes me so cross

So basically she had a baby to please him (probably to secure her Hinch title too when she the dollar signs starting to flash before her eye's) . Let's face it, when someone wants something different from you nine times out of ten the relationship just fizzles out and you part ways.

1) Her saying'Yes. He is is really 41'. I can believe it, he looks like 51. Your mad , delusional fans would believe it too insane stopped using filters

2 ) that flat, pancake of a cake monstrosity is still vile. One she made versus one my friend made and and posted. Know which one id rather eat!I

Screenshot_20200927-173028_kindlephoto-45281295.png
f
Screenshot_20200927-172835_kindlephoto-45162717.png

Reactions: 13
Is that something to worry about then? My grandson is 17 months and he often walks on his toes ( been walking since 10 months). He can run flat footed though.
My eldest daughter walked on her toes all the time but it was a result of talipes because when she I was pregnant in the later stage her feet were caught under my ribs and turned inwards. She had braces and physio which again my middle daughter (twin) had but because they both had physio from a month old once they got to 18/20 months they could walk flat footed again...
I’m not saying it’s a bad thing thing but my other two always walked flat footed

I wonder if they are new shoes just a little too big for him 🥰

Reactions: 4
I still don’t get what she expected when she was trying to get pregnant?? It’s like she thought getting married meant she suddenly became fertile and that she’d be pregnant the next day or something. It happened really quickly in normal terms, she must have only had one period between the wedding and when she actually found out. Is she really that naive and sheltered, or is she a bit dim?
Like the kitchen drive thru, thought it on Monday expected it to happen on Wednesday

Reactions: 10
She must be like the rest of us and trying to pretend 2020 never happened 🤣

As much as you might like to pretend, it’s still not 2019!! Hi Soph 👋 (although it not like you missed out on anything in 2020 anyway)

C91E8C81-D7F8-45CD-9BF1-83122BA0731F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.