Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had severe preeclampsia with my first son. To the point that we both nearly died. During that pregnancy I was going back and forth to the midwife stating my symptoms - which it was my bad luck that they were ignored until my body was fit to explode quite frankly.
My point being that I any sign that I was unwell or not right I reported it. If I had been throwing up after even 2 meals and knew it could be connected to a gastric sleeve I’d had fitted I would have been straight down the hospital.
why did it take so long for hers to be picked up on? Oh yes. Because she was happy with the weight she was losing.
absolutely awful.If that was her state of mind she needed help. Not an Instagram page.
she was far to busy promoting her book whilst putting herself and unborn at risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I own joggers that I lounge around the house in or I'll wear them to nip to my mum's but I wouldn't wear them out to go to a shopping centre in 😂 if my husband was planning to go out in a tracksuit (he wouldn't as he's not 12) I'd send him back upstairs to change into something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny as well how neither Inch or Grinch mention Jaymehhh being ‘trolled’. “If I’m honest guyzzzz” we do call him names and it’s often mentioned here how he isn’t a looker etc and making fun of the way he says things and about his willy hill additctioj etc and it seems that he is the only one with a thick enough skin. Cuz she keeps saying my dog is bullied. I’m bullied, my baby is trolled (despite the fact that the general consensus here is that the baby is cute but anyway) It’s never mentioned by either him or her that Vestlife isn’t an exception here. Do yall reckon he isn’t that fussed by us pastry trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Again kate to the party as I always am... these threads move too fast and meh life 🙄 but 29!!!!! I don’t believe that for one second!

Reactions: 1
Oh m
I’m not proud of it but I was so ill I tried to throw my baby out of a window
i remember holding him while standing at the window but after that it’s blank
im told my mother just happened to walk past and asked what I was doing
she took him off me and told me to go to bed
i don’t remember much of his first year

i call bingo on this witch using these stories as her own at some point
Oh my! Thats the problem with the PND, its like your whole being is stolen and replaced with a person you dont know or want to be.
If i see any of the references from here quoted in interviews about her PND we will know she reads here for sure!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Inch looking like he’s looted a JD Sport is just proof you can’t buy class 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how her clothing and posed photos are strategically done to hide her tummy.....

Reactions: 7
If you haven’t looked since 2019 how do you know people are pastry trolling you?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does she look at least 10 years older than she is?
Every picture in that article she looks different again! It's so odd.
I get (desperate) I mean real housewives of Essex vibes with this photo 😂

Hahahahahahahahaha at the 41 year old rocking a full on matching tracksuit! Class at its finest mate ALL THE BEST!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This happened to my mother in law. She was 19 years old with 2 children under the age of 2. Her second son had learning difficulties and health problems and they lived on the twelfth floor of a high rise block of council flats. Her husband was working all hours to pay the bills and she was left on her own to cope with the children. Back in the days when PND and mental health were not addressed. They ended up putting chicken wire across the balcony so that she couldn’t throw the baby over.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sending you “baby dust” I hate that phrase!
but I wish you all the love, hope and babies in the world! You deserve it!

like I’ve said before I’ll send one of mine free P&P
Swipe up here ❤

Was coming to post about RonRonWontong
He’s still on his tippee toes when walking in proper shoes!
I wonder if she’s just bought them for him and is making a big deal wherever she is for attention to say hey look at my smart manzzzzz

But still just abit strange to me as my daughter walks flat footed and fast in shoes no matter if they are brand new! Only thing she has struggled with is wellies which she has had to wear the past couple days!
Walking on tiptoes is worth a Google. Might not (hopefully) be the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

I’m so sorry you went through this 💙
my little girl cried so much with Undiagnosed reflux i felt like I was losing my mind. I’m also not proud but I once really shook her, screaming for her just to shut up. I had to remove myself and let her cry whilst I got myself together cause I was a mess

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This made me laugh
So true. I’m so embarrassed I’m going to keep posting about it. Why don’t you just go I’m so lucky and it’s so nice that this has happened. I’m taking every opportunity I can get as why not. Just be genuinely pleased about it and get on with it like anyone else who does something successfully. You don’t warrant the adoration and that bollocks but you’re a sales person that has made money stop dressing it up as something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry you went through this 💙
my little girl cried so much with Undiagnosed reflux i felt like I was losing my mind. I’m also not proud but I once really shook her, screaming for her just to shut up. I had to remove myself and let her cry whilst I got myself together cause I was a mess
I did the same
i was home in my bedroom with her (I was 19-she was about a week old)
she would just not shut up-she was just being a baby
i couldn’t get her to settle at all and it was going through my skull
my (thankfully now ex) mil (who’d had 4 kids of her own) was shouting at me to get her to stop crying,her son was loudly moaning about her and her useless father just walked out leaving me to it-and I just snapped
thankfully I came to before I did anything but it scared me so much
i fully understand how mothers can go too far and hurt their babies-a lot are not evil (a small group are) but pushed to their limit

thank you to all that have quoted me-and not judged me
in rl I’ve only ever told a few people as I’m so ashamed (the kids know-I’d never hold that from them and they say there is nothing to forgive but I’ll never forgive myself)❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I had hideous post natal depression with number one and number 3. I had to stop at 4 as I was scared another odd number would make it come back (ocd remember) I won’t go into details as I don’t want them being borrowed for a memwah but it was horrific, beyond horrific. I’m very lucky that my sister is a mental health nurse and I had a great health visitor team. I met my husband when number 1 was 2 and I was still a wreck.my lowest point was standing in a phone box on the phone to the Samaritans with my baby in a pushchair outside As I was a single mum in a council flat with no phone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That’s what I mean, I completely understand there are different levels of depression but everyone I’ve met and spoke to has been really shattered to the ground with it and I don’t just mean thinking I can’t be arsed to do my hair today.. I to had problems bonding and touching my daughter and it was hell admitting this to my boyfriend and therapists at the time.

The duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Game of thrones! This chap chopped someone's cock off and was taunting him with lunch. Not the #kondest moment in the series

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.