Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Christ sake move your child AWAY from that dog :mad: I actually felt GENUINE anxiety looking at that. It literally could take a second for Henry to snap and maul Ronnie 😢
exactly this, Henry starts licking his lips and kinda chomping, which is a sign that your dog is STRESSED. This is considered a warning sign before the dog acts out or snaps. How is she oblivious to this. Why is she okay with risking putting her dog and child in danger to film tit for Instagram. LITERALLY INSANE.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact she mentions breast feeding not working out etc really just annoys me that she couldn’t share the real stuff, so many mums can’t breastfeed and experience the guilt. She could have helped so many women if she was truly experiencing PND and issues with feeding.. instead she pined her toilet and folded her loo roll 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it’s all a load of crap tbh part of me thinks she didn’t even do it. Plus I swear she once said she couldn’t breastfeed because the of medication she was on for her blood illness 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
For Christ sake move your child AWAY from that dog :mad: I actually felt GENUINE anxiety looking at that. It literally could take a second for Henry to snap and maul Ronnie 😢
Came to say exactly this. What is the matter with her. Felt sick watching that. Food involved again. Surely she’s not that thick. She’s an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 11
The video of the dog and Ronnie gave me anxiety, with the food in between... don’t care how chilled any dog is that is just ignorance from parents.

Reactions: 21
The video of Hen and Ron was terrifying and Hen looked as though he was about to open his mouth and she stopped filming immediately. Now I have a cocker too, the one on my avatar, he’s as jealous as hell and although he’s mainly wagging his tail I would not trust him near any toddler, btw. My cocker is one day older than Hen. Had he had the same birthday he would have been banished (Only joking )

Reactions: 23
Erm... Quick one... Just had a scroll through the this is me highlights and noticed she appears to be in a bra or certainly something that looks like it at this photo shoot.... Poor cripples anxiety ridden Soph...

Anyway guys all the best, as you were... View attachment 256799
And most people with real anxiety are too scared to leave the house fully clothed never mind showing the world your bra??😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video of the dog and Ronnie gave me anxiety, with the food in between... don’t care how chilled any dog is that is just ignorance from parents.
It's very frightening but it's the actions of a person who has no regard for others, not even their own child?

Reactions: 5
Big bleeping Boohoo! Life must be so difficult for a millionaire with a husband home 24/7 and her parents up the road.

I think the only thing she's found difficult is having to put Ronnie in front of herself when he was a helpless newborn.

This book really is going to be woe is me. I've never disliked anyone as much as her.

Reactions: 20
The video of Hen and Ron was terrifying and Hen looked as though he was about to open his mouth and she stopped filming immediately. Now I have a cocker too, the one on my avatar, he’s as jealous as hell and although he’s mainly wagging his tail I would not trust him near any toddler, btw. My cocker is one day older than Hen. Had he had the same birthday he would have been banished (Only joking )
Exactly what I was going to say - in that last second you can see him start to curl his lips. There's a biscuit on the floor between them - this is an accident waiting to happen! I've got four dogs and they're all absolute saints (99.9% of the time :LOL:) . I still would never, ever leave them alone with a child and especially let a child who is learning to grab and poke anywhere near them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if she is coming to the end of her contract with P&G?

I just find it really strange that she suddenly seems to have stopped using their stuff. No Viakal, no Flash bathroom etc.

I've never been a fan of mixing a load of different chemicals together, but even I don't clean my bathroom with diluted washing up liquid. P&G must be seriously pissed off
I think it’s all wearing thin, ready for her to introduce her own cleaning range!

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I’m late to the party - and I can’t read through 22 pages...

but that croissant cake is surely a heart attack in a slice? Off the top of my head, just be at least 400-500 calories a piece.

Reactions: 3
If you’re reading this Zoph get your son far away from that dog. It’s an accident waiting to happen - can you imagine the fallout in the press if Henry bites Ronnie and has to be taken to hospital? I was stressing out watching that interaction. The biscuit on the floor. The temptation. Henry showing clear signs he is not happy. She really has no idea of looking after a dog or the signs a dog wants to be left alone.

Reactions: 16
I this she was given a bollocking for the post in which she cleaned using multiple products.
Not to forget using the song over the top along the lines of finding it hard to breathe when a lady had passed away due to inhaling fumes from using too many products. Ah and for not addressing in her posts the passing away of this lady RIP.
Hope this helps guys👍
I think she's gonna stop with all the cleaning shite. She's not been using zoflora, she used vinegar the other day on her showers and yesterday fairy liquid in water bottle... I bet she will slowly stop using named brands.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they went home at all last night. Henry's bedtime was probably a prerecord.
I love how she doesn't accept freebies, wonder what the running total is now for everything? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.