Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe that in a world where there is a massive pedophilia problem, mrs grinch posts pictures and videos of her son with a platform that size. 🤢🤢🤢 I’m sorry but if her pics of ronsums end up on the dark web she only has herself to blame. She needs to protect that boy not exploit him to make money
If I had that many followers I guarantee you my sons privacy would be protected.💰 💰💰🤢

Reactions: 23
I’m not making this up for jokes or likes or content but literally an hour ago while out for lunch I was talking to my partner because I quite fancy a new butt plug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 swear to god I was. Ain’t no vanilla tit here and ain’t nothing wrong with vanilla! I have a very healthy sex and troll life it’s called BALANCE hun
Wahay!!! I love it!

Reactions: 1
When did she stop naming all of her cloths and cleaning products? There's no Paul the pine, Stewart the sonic scrubber, Gregory gloves, Kermit cloth, Vera the spray mop, Trace the turbo mop.. don't get me started on Betty brita jug (vanished), Kimberley kettle, Victor the squeegee..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know she’s always been tit at declaring AD/*gifted and the only time she’s ever been more consistent with it was when ASA gave her a warning (wasn’t there even an article about it that she just completely ignored but acted extra passive aggressive-head wobbly Gretel, much to our amusement?).

SO why now has she blatantly stopped again? Every day now she’s not declaring properly and instead tags the company in the post? Obviously she ‘could’ be paying but that’s unlikely given that she was CONSTANTLY posting *gifted before and suddenly she’s supposedly a paying customer? Yeah right!

I guess she can get away with it. How else would anyone (ASA) know if something was gifted or if she was a paying customer unless the company were to say? I think she’s just being super sly knowing there’s no way ASA could demand a list of everything she’s been gifted. Ugh I can’t stand her. Grabby witch.

This story today is a prime example with the never before seen elephant and WonWons clothes...

View attachment 256080
It was the same with the farm animals, clearly gifted. She even put “sent to me by a wonderful lady and I’m trying to find her details again 😭” - what the duck? That she gets sent so much that she doesn’t even track where it comes from is bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 13
I’m not making this up for jokes or likes or content but literally an hour ago while out for lunch I was talking to my partner because I quite fancy a new butt plug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 swear to god I was. Ain’t no vanilla tit here and ain’t nothing wrong with vanilla! I have a very healthy sex and troll life it’s called BALANCE hun
Hahaha YES GIRL 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dentist will see you now.

Why does she have 2 waiting areas and a pub garden?

That looks so uncomfortable to sit on for any period of time. You can't buy taste.
Just realised what her new seating reminds me of ........ the seating in a caravan!

Wonder if it folds out to make a bed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t she make proper cakes 🎂 from scratch like a Victoria sponge .. not all this croissont pastry shite ? Oh wait .... she can’t .

Reactions: 2
Their diet is bleeping shocking. I love cake as much as the next person, but do they have actual food?????

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.