Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought house holds couldnt mix? Is ronnie not clapping at her mothers? I havent seen my parents in weeks becuase we are sticking to the rules im so depressed about it then see shes sat in someone else's home? Hope boris is watching her stories get her fined why does she think she can do what she wants we are in a bleeping pandemic you moron
Households can mix where I am. Not sure about Maldon but I don't think there's a local lockdown in Essex.

Reactions: 4
Thought you weren’t allowed to mix in other people’s houses 🥴🥴 like if you’re trying to be sneaky sophlora maybe don’t post it for everyone to see 🤦🏼‍♀️

I thought house holds couldnt mix? Is ronnie not clapping at her mothers? I havent seen my parents in weeks becuase we are sticking to the rules im so depressed about it then see shes sat in someone else's home? Hope boris is watching her stories get her fined why does she think she can do what she wants we are in a bleeping pandemic you moron
I’m sure you can mix up to 6 people... just socially distanced.
Mind you, there’s probably her and inch, Ronnie, ma and pa, niece and sister. Does sister have a partner??? Not sure if kids count or not

Reactions: 6
I forgot the egg chair and the high chairs! God more to bloody add.is that so when she gets the news people have worked out she's a sales machine not a normal girl from the village and she's so shocked she needs to sit down theres one at hand?!
Not sure if there's chairs in the spare room or Henry's (a dogs own room 🤣🙃) or the loft yet either
Stool in her bedroom too where she does her expensive gifted make up.

edit...see that’s already been mentioned. Hasn’t she got one in her kitchen or was that taken out ? What about the garage stools too...oh and the leather chair that she was still hanging on to that was in the now crap corner seating space.

Thought you weren’t allowed to mix in other people’s houses 🥴🥴 like if you’re trying to be sneaky sophlora maybe don’t post it for everyone to see 🤦🏼‍♀️
We camt as in Scotland unless it's with single person as their extended household or for childcare

Reactions: 3
She just reminds me of crazy eyes (Susanne) in orange is the new back.
Jaymayyyy she needs to see a psychiatrist

7D847BBE-C8DE-4BD1-A25E-852058FEBE4E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Totally random thought but whatever happened to the grey outfits she brought out? I don’t ever see any of the barmy army wearing them?! Did they all die in the wash? Wonder could her rose wonderland save them

Reactions: 10
Ugh, that croissant 'cake' again 🤮

Paul Hollywood would certainly have something to say about Sophie's soggy bottom!

Reactions: 1
She seriously at her Mum’s again? If I hung off my Mum that much she’d tell me to duck off and get a life!

Also the shade that kid threw at her in the clapping video! Go on Ron!!! He’s one of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can I just say I hate that wallpaper and floor in her living room. They don’t match and both have different patterns!
I don’t like any of her wallpapers, they look like badly plastered and mouldy damp walls 🤢 I’d have the floor in my kitchen in a different colour, but not all through the downstairs.

Reactions: 7
Depends where you are in this country, England and if you aren’t in a local lockdown, can have 2 households as long as they don’t exceed 6 persons...
However if your zoph your exempt from any rule so it doesn’t matter
Hope that helps ATV

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.