Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she make proper cakes 🎂 from scratch like a Victoria sponge .. not all this croissont pastry shite ? Oh wait .... she can’t .
I think she could, but probably wouldn’t bother unless there was a chance of ‘collaboration’ with lurpak or something

Reactions: 4
Don’t get why she had to re upload the videos why couldn’t she just add them from her archives to a highlight as if anyone needed to see that raw disgusting “cake” again! The only people that are recreating that are desperate for hinch to like their post or maybe they want a jus rol hamper too!

Reactions: 4
I dont know about you guys,But the thought of eating a ‘croissant cake’ makes me wanna gag 🤢 No thanks!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There is something very not right about this, but that's her target audience I guess. 😥😥
She encouraged this behaviour from the start, she encouraged over stockpiling, even gave it a cute name.....Of a ‘Narnia’, then got her Hinchers all going into debt to outdo each other with who had the biggest collection 🙄

• Sad
Oh
My
Lord

Someone watch her latest upload of Ronnie clapping and tell me you see him look her up and down like an actual piece of tit😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 256162View attachment 256163
wish my nail tech worked as fast a trace😳😂 ffs
The crescent cake was an old story.
However, in her pumpkin spraying she had new nails, but when she was preparing the baskets she had old nails.
Why would you go out your way to pre record adding shredded paper to a basket over a week ago, to then add your tit pumpkins and crap ages later.
The stupid tart has clearly too much time on her hands!

Online trolls...fighting back. She’s taking the Peter Schmeichel! Astonhinch, you give us the content to talk about luv. I mean how much more tit can you put in that house? Now she’s resorted to finding corners to make more storage. If she ever sells that house, she’ll need a couple of sea containers to put all the tit in before any prospective buyers could view it. Oh and by the way, please make sure you’ve got sufficient fire alarms, your house is turning into a flammable fireball. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She blatantly deleted the stories because of her pastry trolls but then thought duck it. Thing is she lied once again to her followers saying it wasnt there when we know she deleted it.

Reactions: 3
I thought house holds couldnt mix? Is ronnie not clapping at her mothers? I havent seen my parents in weeks becuase we are sticking to the rules im so depressed about it then see shes sat in someone else's home? Hope boris is watching her stories get her fined why does she think she can do what she wants we are in a bleeping pandemic you moron

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Really think her management are stupid, she is a housewife, a crap one at that, as she hasn't a clue what that actually involves like decent meals, managing a budget, cleaning properly (usually without praise or applaud) and managing on her own without indulgent luxuries on a daily basis. Great if your a proper housewife and can care for your family from home as it's a hard job, but this isn't the currently reality as both parents or single parents have to work to make ends meet or if they can't work they may have very limited funds, use food banks etc. So i can't see who her demographic are? Her lifestyle does not relate to anyone. She doesn't work, her addict husband doesn't work yet her lifestyle is that of a wealthy person (we know why) and i seriously cannot get why her followers cannot work this out for themselves..perplexing!!!!
I think her management team and to a lesser degree her and Jamie are bleeping genius. Her demographic are mainly unemployed young (possibly single) mums. What she offers is a weird form of escapism, and hope. Irrespective of her ambition and the fact she went looking for it. Her sheep see that she's gone from mobile hairdresser to millionaire and they want it for themselves, and it feels attainable... all they've seen is that she's gone from just posting videos of cleaning to a huge brand and she and her management team have always played down their involvement.

I'm generalising her fan base here but I don't think they WANT help in budgeting, meal planning etc. They want her to notice them in the hopes that they then get noticed too.

I think her management team and to a lesser degree her and Jamie are bleeping genius. Her demographic are mainly unemployed young (possibly single) mums. What she offers is a weird form of escapism, and hope. Irrespective of her ambition and the fact she went looking for it. Her sheep see that she's gone from mobile hairdresser to millionaire and they want it for themselves, and it feels attainable... all they've seen is that she's gone from just posting videos of cleaning to a huge brand and she and her management team have always played down their involvement.

I'm generalising her fan base here but I don't think they WANT help in budgeting, meal planning etc. They want her to notice them in the hopes that they then get noticed too.
I want to stress, I don't think she gives hope in any meaningful sense.

Another pre recorded story. Her nails have changed within hours 🙄
She did say she was uploading the bukakke cake stories again to save to highlights.

Reactions: 13
I thought house holds couldnt mix? Is ronnie not clapping at her mothers? I havent seen my parents in weeks becuase we are sticking to the rules im so depressed about it then see shes sat in someone else's home? Hope boris is watching her stories get her fined why does she think she can do what she wants we are in a bleeping pandemic you moron
Us southern lot still can household mix with the rule of 6 in place. (Not standing up for her but I'm not too far from her so assuming her rules are the same as where I am lol)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.