Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just here in NI they have inforced the stricter rules I thought it was the whole of the uk, we are now not allowed any indoor mixing or visiting only outdoors again x
NI has it right imo.In this part of Essex we are allowed 6 indoors (under 11's don't count) but these groups are supposed to made up of 2 households only.Impossible to police unless we grass each other up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
And this is why those small accounts are just as bad as hinch and people need to stop being fooled by it.

Was the account that has the same initials as peanut butter not real because she's been sent something horrid apparently today?

Reactions: 2
NI has it right imo.In this part of Essex we are allowed 6 indoors (under 11's don't count) but these groups are supposed to made up of 2 households only.Impossible to police unless we grass each other up 🤦‍♀️
Plus those 6 are meant to be socially distance if they're not from the same household which is ridiculous because people aren't doing it

Reactions: 4
The 6 does include children of any age x

Reactions: 8
Controversial statement from me but are people still abiding by these stupid rule of 6 rules? We have a small family, one child, I’m an only child and my husbands mum and dad live far away. I’ve seen my mum and dad throughout. Until Boris pays for my mortgage, he can get fucked if he tells me who I can and can’t let into my house

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I haven’t been on in ages! Thought I’m going to watch her stories because I have FOMO not being on tattle anyone and I watched 1 and couldn’t! Why is she still doing that ‘things I’m looking forward to today’ 🤮

Reactions: 9
Controversial statement from me but are people still abiding by these stupid rule of 6 rules? We have a small family, one child, I’m an only child and my husbands mum and dad live far away. I’ve seen my mum and dad throughout. Until Boris pays for my mortgage, he can get fucked if he tells me who I can and can’t let into my house
Im with you on this 1000000%!!!!! How can you tell people not to have more than 6 people in your home BUT allow you to go to the pub/bars/restaurants ect and mix with people you dont know? And theres wayyyyyy more than 6 people!! All these ‘Rules’ are getting out of hand now!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been on in ages! Thought I’m going to watch her stories because I have FOMO not being on tattle anyone and I watched 1 and couldn’t! Why is she still doing that ‘things I’m looking forward to today’ 🤮
Cos she’s a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus I didn’t see my mum as much as she does even when I lived with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Controversial reply, but you may feel different when someone close to you catches COVID.
My parents live 3 hours away and my husbands parents live 20 mins away. We didn’t see them through lockdown. We worked throughout and frankly would not risk anyone’s lives.
but hey, each to your own x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.