Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that whole spraying pumpkins in the garage last night was so she could ‘accidentally’ get some on the floor & do an ad for Scrub Daddy. 🙄

I still feel really silly sometimes that it took me as long as it did to see through all her manipulative lies. 😔
Don't feel silly, she's a top class manipulator. Your not alone. Lots of us on here used to follow her. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with R. "RELATABLE" uh no Soph you're wrong, not with a bottle of Jo Malone and Liz Earle in your bathroom.

I can sense that the 4th book will be called 'Hinch Yourself Skint,'.
The Liz Earle has been sitting there for a year at least, she put it on her shelf agars and ages ago, probably never used it, so it’s probably off now, probably hoping to be gifted a load of it. Would be annoyed if she was as think Liz Earle would be against everything Hinch stands for

Reactions: 5
How much nicer could that new seating/storage area look with some nice patterned cushions and a throw? Of course it has to be all grey and white 😴

• Sick
I got confused last week as several of these influenzas were telling me it was time to pack away my spring/summer home interiors and bring out my autumn/winter furnishings. Am I missing something? I don’t have seasonal cushions. Is this a thing? The only change I do is put on a thicker duvet. I get excited I don't have to shave my legs. But all this walking thru crisp leaves...stepping in hidden dog tit more like
A couple of years ago I bought some new curtains for my living room. I showed a photo of them to someone I was working with at the time and she said " yes they're lovely but you'll definitely need to change them for Autumn/Winter ones later in the year " Said curtains are still up and will be for a very long time! Autumn/Winter curtains my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can people please screenshot the You mag on here? I'm not sure if that's against copyright, or can I read it online? The Dutch won't tolerate such illiterate shite in their country 😂 thanks trolls

Lots of love,
The Only Tattle Troll in Town

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Liz Earle has been sitting there for a year at least, she put it on her shelf agars and ages ago, probably never used it, so it’s probably off now, probably hoping to be gifted a load of it. Would be annoyed if she was as think Liz Earle would be against everything Hinch stands for
Liz Earle sold her company to Avon around 10 years ago but yes she is the total opposite of Hinch :)

Reactions: 3
Can people please screenshot the You mag on here? I'm not sure if that's against copyright, or can I read it online? The Dutch won't tolerate such illiterate shite in their country 😂 thanks trolls

Lots of love,
FB_IMG_1601075408184.jpg

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think it’s a bit strange that Penguin haven’t mentioned her new book on their social media? Unless I’m missing something. The book is on their website along with a feature article which I’m assuming she did for the last lot of books and has probably been discussed on here previously.

She says why spend money on something new when you’re already happy with what you’ve got? Is she serious?

Also now questioning myself because I don’t have a Kimberly Kettle in my life and apparently everyone does 😂
Is that in the book....people buy THAT?
It's a set of instructions from the back of the descaler solution box, it's not even an animal free suggestion or a green product or a suggestion from other Hinchers.....its copied from a box?
God... I hope its seen for what she is? 🤑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
When I'm in work tomorrow, I just don't know how I'll manage to put those supplements in the paper, might just dump them and save my customers from her story telling lies about the lovely people ( pastry trolls ) on here, ATV x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does she need more seating? Why has she got to fill every nook and cranny with tit? She has one child, why does she need all this storage? Encouraging her sheep to spend more money yet again, during a time of employment uncertainty and a potential second wave on its way. Ive just had to cut my mat leave short due to finances and the queen of maldon is spending money on absolute tripe yet again. She needs a real job to fill up her days and stop her spending, actually get in the real world.

Haha is this why she has so much seating so she can sit down and reflect gloat
"Simple life"

Reactions: 9
I can’t donate cash but I’ve just cleaned out my fridge and I’ve got some wet mouldy tomatoes for ya?? Atv
Give those tomatoes to SS she’ll piss herself with excitement, she loves a bit of mouldy veg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Lots of love,
I promise I will do this,with clogs on.
No clue what that means but my mum used to say it!
I have a feeling she meant no chance 😒
"Yea you can have a.b or c with clogs on "
Only joking,you will have it early doors.

How dare she cry 'troll' when her Hinch 'army' are sending messages to people telling them they should have their throats slit!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
A couple of years ago I bought some new curtains for my living room. I showed a photo of them to someone I was working with at the time and she said " yes they're lovely but you'll definitely need to change them for Autumn/Winter ones later in the year " Said curtains are still up and will be for a very long time! Autumn/Winter curtains my arse!
I've got a friend who does that. She has summer and winter curtains. Apparently the summer ones are 'lighter for the warmer weather'.
She lives in the north of Scotland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So yes she has
-Rocking chair in Rons room
-2 high chairs
-Dressing table chair
-2 waiting room chairs
-At least 2-3 benches in the garden (sleeper benches and 1 her uncle gave her
-2 large garden sofa sets
-2 x 3 seater sofas and an armchair
-An egg chair outside
-A garden bistro set
- The new seating set
- 6 dining chairs

She literally could accommodate about 30 people
2 bar stools in the garage & only the 1 television in hinch manor

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.