Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Grinch hun we don't need to go onto your grey contentless account to see what you're up to; your face is plastered on a stupid mag supplement, you're on the shelf in our supermarket, i get annoying news reels featuring your new (stolen) cleaning hack, i go to a hotel and the cleaner has bloody hinched the toilet roll, oh and now you expect me to run out and buy your washing liquid shite so i can smell like a giant rose...around every corner you are lurking like a cheap ebay find!!!
Agree with this completely. I don’t follow people who wind me up on sm but they are everywhere you look, ads, newspaper articles, people you know commenting, liking or sharing their stuff so it shows on your feed. It’s so infuriating and is one of the reasons I spend very little time on sm. Sm used to be a great place for catching up with friends, banter and following things you liked or had an interest in but the whole 'influencer' culture has totally ruined all this and changed it for the worst. That's one of the main reasons places like this exist so we can vent those frustrations. Long live Tattle!

Reactions: 15
I've got a friend who does that. She has summer and winter curtains. Apparently the summer ones are 'lighter for the warmer weather'.
She lives in the north of Scotland 😂
I live in Scotland and I do this. I have a Summer look for the bedrooms and living room and a Winter (cosy and darker) look.
I usually change everything around when the clocks change. I do it with my clothes too.
I don't share any of this on Instagram though, I don't think my 10 followers would understand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What a very sad life she has when at 4pm on a Saturday she's on her hands and knees "obsessed" with some paste or other and a scourer she's using to clean paint from the garage floor?
Why is that so important? It's a garage floor! Of course they have neither a Range Rover or an Audi so it's not really a garage I suppose. Come to think of it, there's a chair in there, as well as some wardrobes she used to call Narnia, a space tidy unit, a kallax unit, possibly her old sink, a cleaning trolley, some bar stools, and a tumble drier. Just as well they don't have a Range Rover or an Audi then isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seeing as Soph loves sharing messages she sent herself received thought it was time for a tattle version. Near the start of the last thread 238 a tattler shared how they were feeling with us after a bad day and within a couple of pages these were the responses. Hope everyone feeling a bit brighter today and once again you know we're all here for a chat or just even to make you smile a bit. Not a bad supportive bunch considering we're all supposedly bullying, sad trolls.
View attachment 255834💞 to all you pastry trolls, you certainly brighten my day 😘
What a great idea, I love that you did this! Certainly proves we’re not just ‘trolls’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely that’s just emulsion on the floor ? It would have come off with water ? I’m confused why you need a paste ?

Reactions: 12
Is this a tattle bingo for someone. It was mentioned that she hasn't made any comments / shown her BLM books since Blackout Tuesday ..
Ooooooh that was me!! It was ages ago, when she put her BLM highlight right to the back of the queue and never mentioned or promoted any of the things she said she would do

Reactions: 5
All,

Please stop promoting accounts other than Mrs Hinch.

Lots use her name to gain followers and it's strictly against the rules to post here as it gets all out of hand with handfuls of small accounts trying to get posts here (and making up stuff to get mentioned here...🤨).

Please report,

Thanks

Reactions: 15
There’s something I don’t quite understand here.... I mean her Sheep come sneaking onto Tattle exactly why???? If you hate something that much why would you do that??? It’s like an accident that happened, you don’t want to look but you do!!! I’m pretty sure that a lot of her followers and so called fans are secretly fed up with her bullshit but they want to continue feeding their IG accounts so they tag her and pretend to be all over her so they get free tit! I know a lot of her followers ones with a big following and you read through their posts and think: OMG you’ve certainly given that post a lot of thought, it just sounds so monotone nowadays... The same tit and people don’t know what to post anymore cause it’s already been posted like 3 million times! I just don’t get it!
I came on here for a nosey after she mentioned you and I had all intentions of saying what twats you all were. I came and never left. You guys opened my eyes! And then she started to annoy me even more and I had somewhere to vent. You guys make my day, everyday! I love you all

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've got a friend who does that. She has summer and winter curtains. Apparently the summer ones are 'lighter for the warmer weather'.
She lives in the north of Scotland 😂
I’m from the north of Scotland originally but growing up all my parents did was put a thick curtain over the front door 🤣🤣. The excitement came when we were allowed to pull the sofa away from the back wall closer to the coal fire. That was our winter prep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I’m Mary-Kate and Ashley to the party guyyzzz I just cleaned my house. Took me about 2 hours and I even vacuumed under the sofa. Didn’t find my memwah though, so pretty disappointed 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Liz Earle has been sitting there for a year at least, she put it on her shelf agars and ages ago, probably never used it, so it’s probably off now, probably hoping to be gifted a load of it. Would be annoyed if she was as think Liz Earle would be against everything Hinch stands for
Liz earle sold out to Avon years ago ... so i wonder. . Was again resold to Walgreens

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think it’s a bit strange that Penguin haven’t mentioned her new book on their social media? Unless I’m missing something. The book is on their website along with a feature article which I’m assuming she did for the last lot of books and has probably been discussed on here previously.

She says why spend money on something new when you’re already happy with what you’ve got? Is she serious?

Also now questioning myself because I don’t have a Kimberly Kettle in my life and apparently everyone does 😂
Why is she always claiming she lives in a village? Did she not race to a hospital food bank earlier this week?

A village hospital, how utterly unbelievable quaint

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been in home bargains with Mr Pumpkin, he usually works at weekends so it’s rare he ever comes in with me. I said to him there is Mrs Hinch’s new fabric softener and told him to have a little sniff. He said it smells like feet and called her a bleeping witch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.