Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I just love it"

Is there anything she doesn't lavvvvv
Tattle! She doesn't love us! Goes running to The Daily Mail magazine to tell everyone how much she hates us even though she never looks for us and hasn't been here since 2019!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here she goes,a random pot of cleaner for a random splosh of paint that happened whilst she was randomly spray painting the most random of pumkins.Bet it works a treat.I need more wine 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone think it’s a bit strange that Penguin haven’t mentioned her new book on their social media? Unless I’m missing something. The book is on their website along with a feature article which I’m assuming she did for the last lot of books and has probably been discussed on here previously.

She says why spend money on something new when you’re already happy with what you’ve got? Is she serious?

Also now questioning myself because I don’t have a Kimberly Kettle in my life and apparently everyone does 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im starting a go fund me, im hoping my tattlers will donate to paying my bills, mortgage etc... so I can give up work and catch up on 3 threads 😂😂 hope that makes sense. Atv
I can’t donate cash but I’ve just cleaned out my fridge and I’ve got some wet mouldy tomatoes for ya?? Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think it’s a bit strange that Penguin haven’t mentioned her new book on their social media? Unless I’m missing something. The book is on their website along with a feature article which I’m assuming she did for the last lot of books and has probably been discussed on here previously.

She says why spend money on something new when you’re already happy with what you’ve got? Is she serious?

Also now questioning myself because I don’t have a Kimberly Kettle in my life and apparently everyone does 😂
Why does she assume the kettles a girl 🙄 mines called Keith 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

YOU mag turned off comments on memwah post to stop tattlers giving Zoph a roast

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always use the spending time with your beautiful family line as her response? It does my head in!
I don't know how she knows everyone's family is beautiful! There's some proper bleeping horrors in mine! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tattle! She doesn't love us! Goes running to The Daily Mail magazine to tell everyone how much she hates us even though she never looks for us and hasn't been here since 2019!
Did anyone say howibble things about her famly in 2019? Is this what she's going to allude to?

Reactions: 3
I don't know how she knows everyone's family is beautiful! There's some proper bleeping horrors in mine! 😂😂
The fact she has other sisters she doesn't even acknowledge says enough about how beautiful she thinks her own family is😂 my family is full of arseholes. Would rather do anything BUT spend time with them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Scrubbing her garage flooring, how much time does she have on her hands? when you WORK all week (and weekends for others) who’s got time for this shite, she bores me to tears. When people say “your jealous” ... no I am not!

Reactions: 14
So that whole spraying pumpkins in the garage last night was so she could ‘accidentally’ get some on the floor & do an ad for Scrub Daddy. 🙄

I still feel really silly sometimes that it took me as long as it did to see through all her manipulative lies. 😔

Reactions: 45
She used to have a leather arm chair in the corner when I first watched her stories and she used to always be cleaning it oh where could it be ? .... local tip
I think that's in the Ebay warehouse aka her garage!

Reactions: 2
I know she’s always been tit at declaring AD/*gifted and the only time she’s ever been more consistent with it was when ASA gave her a warning (wasn’t there even an article about it that she just completely ignored but acted extra passive aggressive-head wobbly Gretel, much to our amusement?).

SO why now has she blatantly stopped again? Every day now she’s not declaring properly and instead tags the company in the post? Obviously she ‘could’ be paying but that’s unlikely given that she was CONSTANTLY posting *gifted before and suddenly she’s supposedly a paying customer? Yeah right!

I guess she can get away with it. How else would anyone (ASA) know if something was gifted or if she was a paying customer unless the company were to say? I think she’s just being super sly knowing there’s no way ASA could demand a list of everything she’s been gifted. Ugh I can’t stand her. Grabby witch.

This story today is a prime example with the never before seen elephant and WonWons clothes...

1601135444728.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.