Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she foist cuddly elephants on ronnie because they’re a grey animal to match with her theme? what a sad little life (jane).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, I suppose the corner is an improvement from what was there before - the hideous Gypsy baby carriage that Ron slept in.

View attachment 255997View attachment 255998
I don’t know why but it’s made me howl the way she’s written “I can’t stop sitting on it”, but you can Soph hun as you've been filming your whole day and we’ve not once seen you sit on it. Imagine if she actually couldn’t stop sitting on it. JAYMAYYYYY ELP, MUMMAZ IS STUCK TO THE CHAIR.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

View attachment 255910View attachment 255911

People who have no intelligence to word their arguments amiably always resort to put downs or swearing.

Reactions: 10
Imagine when she moves to castle grey skull mansion in a field (which will happen)...all that tat to pack up.she probably hire the coke truck off the Christmas advert and stick trace on the roof ...look guyyyzzz I was gifted the famous truck to move out my village

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No Grinch hun we don't need to go onto your grey contentless account to see what you're up to; your face is plastered on a stupid mag supplement, you're on the shelf in our supermarket, i get annoying news reels featuring your new (stolen) cleaning hack, i go to a hotel and the cleaner has bloody hinched the toilet roll, oh and now you expect me to run out and buy your washing liquid shite so i can smell like a giant rose...around every corner you are lurking like a cheap ebay find!!!

Dont know if anyone else mentioned it or noticed but SS did a post about loving her partner in the last 24hours, Hinch put some slosh about how "we both love you so much" Several Hinchers started answering Hinch with "we love you Mrs Hinch" messages and SS seems to have ignored the whole thing....she has answered/liked quite a lot of messages but not Hinch's?
Dont blame her though, it was her post not a Hinch post!!

Reactions: 7
Question time:
What is the meaning behind the name of B&M shop? Is it bowel movement because all they sell is cheap tit tatt? 💩

If so their marketing team didn’t really think that through, or did they?!?

I don’t live in England, and have never been to the shop. So I am judging from what the bekind army shares of their hauls. But it looks like plastic tatt that breaks as soon as you use it.
Where I come from it stands for Boozers & Mingers, there are a lot of those in & around my town 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got that too. duck sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s gotta be a piss take 😂 What would you like for Christmas my darling? Oh if absolutely love a Minky Jewellery set darling. 🤣🤣🤣 The world is absolutely insane and I really wanna get off ASAP please 🙏🏼
I hope it’s part of her contract to wear it, diamond fanny pad round her neck 😂

• Haha
Really think her management are stupid, she is a housewife, a crap one at that, as she hasn't a clue what that actually involves like decent meals, managing a budget, cleaning properly (usually without praise or applaud) and managing on her own without indulgent luxuries on a daily basis. Great if your a proper housewife and can care for your family from home as it's a hard job, but this isn't the currently reality as both parents or single parents have to work to make ends meet or if they can't work they may have very limited funds, use food banks etc. So i can't see who her demographic are? Her lifestyle does not relate to anyone. She doesn't work, her addict husband doesn't work yet her lifestyle is that of a wealthy person (we know why) and i seriously cannot get why her followers cannot work this out for themselves..perplexing!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s just occurred to me that when she was promoting the Little Book of Lists it was always a ‘Weekly Hinch List’. It’s even printed in the bloody book, I’ve just taken this screenshot from one of her ‘Hinchlist’ highlights. She’s gradually sneakily changed it to ‘Monthly Hinch List’ now, so she doesn’t even do what she’s selling to people herself! Kind of an unintentional admission on her part of what a pointless waste of money that notebook was!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
How many seats does that woman need... honestly every inch of that house is filled with tat, sparkly grey tat. That seat thing doesn’t look too bad but it’s just really bloody unnecessary, I mean does she really need more storage/seats. Just money to burn. She’s never ever going to sit on those seats and read books! Wouldn’t even be comfortable. Why would you when you’ve a sofa round the corner, what a melt of a woman. duck she boils my piss. I’m off to get drunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Again she just loves it....I don’t get it? Seems strange and odd. Why would you need a seating area just as you come in from the hall? I can imagine vestlife stubbing his toe on that every time he walks into the dining room 😂
Well he will if he's wearing his "effing flip flops" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I don’t get it. I don’t get the need for chair/seating units all over the house and garden. She has 2 sofas and a chair in the living room and a dining table for 6. What’s the need for all of the seating and a seat on the landing??? Not to forget the large sofa garden set and table, the bar type seating and table and the other monstrosity in the corner with the large sofa there. We have a bigger family and we have 1 sofa and a dining table for 6, did we miss the memo???
Don't forget the seat her mam and dad bought her for her birthday and the bench that Jamie brought back from Morrison's one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.