Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly can our Soph say about any trolling she gets?

She’s posted any, what she thinks are trolls, messages on her stories and the worst one was Ronnies got a big head, which wasnt even sent to her.

The other ones were Laura who just pointed out her kitchen was bigger than Sophs and someone who thought Sophs wardrobe would have been bigger 🙄

Have I missed any?

You cant just say you’ve been trolled and had horrible stuff said about you and your family without providing proof so what is she gonna do?

Think she might have shot herself in the foot with this trolling shite and it looks like the nasty trolls are the main part of her mem woar
You are so right.
Wasn't she trolled about the contents of her wardrobe too 😲🤣

Reactions: 6
I had this in my emails today 😡 No fu***** thank you....I’m not a sad bas****. Wonder if Hinch is sent one 🙄
I got that too. duck sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s gotta be a piss take 😂 What would you like for Christmas my darling? Oh if absolutely love a Minky Jewellery set darling. 🤣🤣🤣 The world is absolutely insane and I really wanna get off ASAP please 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

View attachment 255910View attachment 255911
GET YOURSELF A SEX LIFE AND SHUT UP😂 That’s literally going to be my go to comeback for everything now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please don't ever feel tit. You are a mum doing your best and that's most of us. All this stuff she has gifted.. Its just stuff.. Things. A kid wouldn't care if it was a £1 catapiller or a £100. And this is what pisses me off. She gets everything gifted. She doesn't have to put her hands in her pockets for much. Very very few people can go out and achieve her life style. She makes people wanty. Nothing she peddles is needed by anyone. She gave people the feeling and encouraged it, that buying her swipe ups etc etc you can have her lifestyle, you can be insta famous... She sells fakery.. That's all it is. Sorry I felt I rambled on lol but yeah, no one should compare them selves to her and feel tit. If anyone should be feeling tit its her, for how she behaves and conducts herself
I’m the opposite. Anything I see these Instagrammers have now I’m like “ son, you ain’t getting that.” They all have the same tit.

Reactions: 8
What’s with this woman and her seating obsession it’s like a bus stop outside now a waiting room inside, I don’t understand will Ronnie never be allowed to live in the bit with sofas you know like literally round the corner from that waiting area? Couldn’t they read books on the sofa it’s more comfortable and cosy. Poor lad!

Literally more money than sense her obsession with spending / being gifted is awful her house is such a mess!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

saying trolls are vanilla? Great insult, I can’t imagine the Hun Army are all into pegging and fisting, although they do all let Queen Zoph duck them all dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Comments turned off on insta and a blithering comment on their FB - awks!!
I love comments like this but she'll be sat reading them with a massive smirk on her face thinking "see guyyzzz this is what I live with, this is why I go silent". And the sheep lap it up.

What I would be starting to think if I was a sheep is, why is the full comment sections full of hate comments, 1 or 2 maybe 5 people could be wrong, maybe jealous, but 100s of comments saying the same? Id be questioning why!!

I call bingo on a stupid quote in the early hours of the morning that she can't sleep as nervous about the interview coming out!

Also park ya non existing Audis and Range Drovers, grab a pastry and whatever you like to drink and sit and wait, I see an influx of "bunch of trolls" "nothing but jealous, fat, non working, nothing better to be doing" comments coming starting from tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
There’s something I don’t quite understand here.... I mean her Sheep come sneaking onto Tattle exactly why???? If you hate something that much why would you do that??? It’s like an accident that happened, you don’t want to look but you do!!! I’m pretty sure that a lot of her followers and so called fans are secretly fed up with her bullshit but they want to continue feeding their IG accounts so they tag her and pretend to be all over her so they get free tit! I know a lot of her followers ones with a big following and you read through their posts and think: OMG you’ve certainly given that post a lot of thought, it just sounds so monotone nowadays... The same tit and people don’t know what to post anymore cause it’s already been posted like 3 million times! I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 7
Fancy having to get farm animals sent to you for your kid instead of buying them yourself? And only having one small box of books for a child who is 15 months old? This is by no means mum shaming, this is shaming Sophie as a ‘mum’ in particular because she’s bleeping rolling in so much cash she constantly buys useless pieces of tit like a pointless corner chair and stamps to stamp on her crappy colouring book. You never see her saying ‘I’ve been looking at what’s good for Ronnie at his age in terms of helping his development and I’ve bought some farm animals’. No it’s always somebody sent her some, probably because they feel sorry for that kid with his lack of age appropriate toys and his overexposure to turmeric and eggs
You’re so right. All this woman does is find new gadgets and decorative tat to fill her house and garage with. She dedicates her life to that tit. When it comes to her son she either takes what is sent for free or goes on about how much SHE loves it

Reactions: 8

I’m not making this up for jokes or likes or content but literally an hour ago while out for lunch I was talking to my partner because I quite fancy a new butt plug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 swear to god I was. Ain’t no vanilla tit here and ain’t nothing wrong with vanilla! I have a very healthy sex and troll life it’s called BALANCE hun

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, I suppose the corner is an improvement from what was there before - the hideous Gypsy baby carriage that Ron slept in.

corner.png
corner1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Shows what they know, us pastry trolls are great multi taskers, we could be typing away while being given a good seeing to...

I’m not making this up for jokes or likes or content but literally an hour ago while out for lunch I was talking to my partner because I quite fancy a new butt plug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 swear to god I was. Ain’t no vanilla tit here and ain’t nothing wrong with vanilla! I have a very healthy sex and troll life it’s called BALANCE hun
Was torn between giving your comment a 😂 or a 👍 when you know you know 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Balance is a butt plug in one hand and a slice of bukkake cake in the other🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.