Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Why is her response always go and spend time with your family?? Just b/c she has an over bearing ma, a husband she is shit scared to let out the door and a child that sleeps 23hrs a day she classes that as her spending time with hers🙄
More evidence of not reading the room. Pandemic love. Many families have lost people and/or aren't allowed to see most of them. Or like me who lives alone as both parents are no longer here. Fucking dickhead (sorry)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Raydog

Chatty Member
She even put late (Kate) to the party on a post the other day ! She can only dream as being as funny as us lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Oh
My
Lord

Someone watch her latest upload of Ronnie clapping and tell me you see him look her up and down like an actual piece of shit😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jaxteller

I don’t get the whole autumn decorations? I have stuff out all year I don’t have separate ornaments for each season. Who has time for all that shit...

Reactions: 36

JamiesWillyHillBalance

And THIS is why she needs exposing for her lies.
She makes out it's US Tattle trolls that are making her life a misery and we are the most horrible people on social media.
If we are so horrid Soph we wouldn't be helping each other on here and giving each other support.
The picture that @What's the craic Jack shared is full of genuine and heartfelt comments from people on here. If we are so vile why would we do that? We all don't know each other on here but we sure as hell stick together.
You need to look at your mad Hinchers, they are 10000 times worse than us. They even turn on each other when they don't agree on the simplest of things. Do we do that here? Nah, didn't think so.
We expose you for your lying and deveousness. Nothing more. How is that trolling?
We patiently await your answer on your stories. ATV hunzzzz.
I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

210394B3-4230-4E94-B842-9731068A5F8C.jpeg
E4C5D4F2-52C4-4772-B47E-AF333AA4DD63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz I think by the 1st we shall have the 250th thread post... should we order the balloons in silver or rose gold? Any preference on buffet food? And can everyone make it to the 5k mansion in Dorset?? Obviously the social distance rules don't apply to our soph so be ok for us too.
I just lurve it guyzzzzz

ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

View attachment 255910View attachment 255911
saying trolls are vanilla? Great insult, I can’t imagine the Hun Army are all into pegging and fisting, although they do all let Queen Zoph fuck them all dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Pepsi

VIP Member
I've got a friend who does that. She has summer and winter curtains. Apparently the summer ones are 'lighter for the warmer weather'.
She lives in the north of Scotland 😂
I live in Scotland and I do this. I have a Summer look for the bedrooms and living room and a Winter (cosy and darker) look.
I usually change everything around when the clocks change. I do it with my clothes too.
I don't share any of this on Instagram though, I don't think my 10 followers would understand

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Just going back to her inspirational quotes. What a heap of absolute knobcheese. If only it was that simple eh Hinchy? You’ve got this. What? What have I got? Crabs? Fleas? An extra head? Just do it? Do what? 6 months ago Hinchy I was a 47yr old reasonably healthy person. Then I had a fucking stroke. Because lockdown happened 2weeks after I’ve had NO help to recover. No physio no OT no doctor. I’m now registered blind and left side weak. Trying to get PIP and my poor hubby is doing the work of 10 men plus caring for me (though I am now doing things as it won’t beat me). I think what I’m trying to say is she thinks it’s so simple. ‘Oh I feel so anxious but mummy says to look at my wedding pics and bake a bukkake cake’ 😂. Aye that’ll get my sight back, I’ll just Chuck a robinsons bottle about. God I just wish she’d get in the bin. Or better still the sea and row her boat to the North Pole

• Heart
  • Sad

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Right so for weeks she’s been harping on about ‘pastry trolls’ and dedicating many of her stories to said pastry trolls. As far as I’m aware, her overuse of pastry has only been mentioned on here. But...she doesn’t read here 🤥
I really think she believes her own lies. Mad fucker

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Comments she can't control. Person even tagged the completely wrong account yet she replied 🤣 probably frantically refreshing and clawing her neck. Not reading here of course. Hadn't looked since 2019. Just a pure coincidence every single thing is it that's referenced and bingo'd off here?! Lord above lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Hasn’t read Tattle since 2019 but a couple of weeks ago messaged someone about them saying ‘ATV’ which 100% only started a few months ago 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33