Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The shoppers will be creaming their knickers in such delight: interview with Zoph AND a free bottle of Zoflo. They will need some fanny pads while they are at it to soak up all their excitement.
Boke. 🤢🤢🤢

20200925_202046.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

hinchlighting

I’m cringing like fuck at the Pastry Prick and SS.
Who can make the best autumn display and who can gush over their man more.

I mean honestly it’s making my fillings twinge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Why is her response always go and spend time with your family?? Just b/c she has an over bearing ma, a husband she is shit scared to let out the door and a child that sleeps 23hrs a day she classes that as her spending time with hers🙄

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Who the fuck sits in the garage at 8pm to piss about spray painting fucking pumpkins?

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Here she goes,a random pot of cleaner for a random splosh of paint that happened whilst she was randomly spray painting the most random of pumkins.Bet it works a treat.I need more wine 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Why does she always use the spending time with your beautiful family line as her response? It does my head in!
I’d like her to say that to me so I could reply “I have no family. I killed them.” Just to scare the shit out of her 😂

• Haha

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz I think by the 1st we shall have the 250th thread post... should we order the balloons in silver or rose gold? Any preference on buffet food? And can everyone make it to the 5k mansion in Dorset?? Obviously the social distance rules don't apply to our soph so be ok for us too.
I just lurve it guyzzzzz

ATV 😘
I won't be able to make it hun, my family and I are going to the beach hut we want to buy and after that we're going straight to a cottage, followed by our own holiday to Daaaawwwwwssssiiiiitttt in a 9 bed mansion for the three of us.
I think you should go for silver balloons though as they will match everything that's grey and white in your houses.
I'll make an asparagus and ham toad in the hole too and drop it off in a frenzy en route, featuring clawing at the neck, face smacks and eyebrows venturing up towards my scalp.
Hope this helps xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
I just find it really worrying how she’s constantly posting that her and kanye vest are so in love and such a strong family unit, like you have nothing to prove, so why are you constantly posting that? If you’ve been together for 7 years, you shouldn’t need to prove that or seek constant validation from strangers?! They do say those who post the most about their relationships are the ones with the issues though 😉😂

amyossai

Chatty Member
Ref farm animals: Wonderful lady but can't remember her name ? Yes so wonderful she doesn't even know who this lady is!!!! So how exactly is she wonderful Grinch ? Because she's gifted you yet more expensive items that are so badly needed for your struggling household. If i were you I'd be perhaps donating or giving these away as surely you have some in your loft because apparently your mum keeps all your old toys (remember the soft toy clock that was hers she revived for RonMcdon that we now never see). Talk about short of boring content, what next ? Another trip to a farm in your cosy clothes with your cosy pic nic and cosy claw hands.

• Haha
  • Heart

emma_lou

How can someone look have SO many faces?
i don’t think I would recognise her walking down a street 😂😂

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
The shoppers will be creaming their knickers in such delight: interview with Zoph AND a free bottle of Zoflo. They will need some fanny pads while they are at it to catch all their excitement.
Boke. 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 255258
Oh fuck off you wet wipe. Whenever I’ve read an article in the mail, the comments underneath are a mix of ‘who?’ To ‘she’s a fake’ To ‘she’s a shit cleaner’ and ‘teaching granny to suck eggs’ etc. I don’t think this is the correct publication for her 😂😂
Try this love

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up but does anyone else think she has put the gate on the wrong way surely it should be hinged on the other side so it doent block you from walking down the stairs when you open it and bolt would be on the inside to stairs so the doronron cant reach it
Freshen up Friday started with no baby gate 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

LiverbirdLisa

How dare she cry 'troll' when her Hinch 'army' are sending messages to people telling them they should have their throats slit!!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Debsy37

VIP Member
And she has deleted her comment or her management have. Soph cant be seen to be having an opinion or a negative thought can she