Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Happy enough YESTERDAY to give her son those farm animals to play with and show them off, but can’t be bothered to tag the lady who sent them nor be bothered to follow ASA rules and tag #gifted 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
3 images of herself that she's blessed us with in the last 48 hours or so.

Pastry Trolls, I give you, Saint Sophie 'I've had no work done, let's be real about life on Insta' of the village of Maldon.

Ok, Hun.
Never mind different faces!! Different eyebrows in every pic!!

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Adie to the party and sorry if this has been said but how can she say she hasn’t been on here since 2019 when she was going on about pastry trolls 2 days ago???

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Morning Jus-trolls!
Reporting live from Dorrrrsetttttt this morning. Mr Doodle and I are staying in a teensy 1 bed cottage - no other family members present except our 2 dogs 🥳
Next door sheep just invaded the garden. Did make me chuckle after my catching up over coffee this morning. No sign of any HinchCliffes but will keep eyes pealed for Sold boards on large houses 👀
Hoping the You mag article will be online in the morning. Should make for interesting reading 🙄
Have a good day lovelies and play nicely with the other trolls 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Ita quite insulting and shows how little she thinks of other peoples life situations to assume everyone has family, or that they are neglecting family just because they sent her a message or are a tattler.
Many are alone, or lonely. Many have recently lost family members. Many are separated from family members because of covid. Marriage breakups etc. Not everyone has or wants a husband and the perfect family as she sees it.
Also I'm pretty sure only a handful on here are full time tattlers 😉. Many work for the NHS and other front line jobs. We have fulfilling lives in varying ways. And tattle means different things probably to each of us. We are not missing out on life by being on here.
I hope that makes sense. 🥴

• Heart

hinchlighting

In the garage painting pumpkins but is commenting on the You IG post.

She is just one big lie wrapped up in grey and white shite.

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Someone’s probably already said this but I haven’t caught up yet. But what an absolute sad sack of a person. SS goes out and has such a lovely family day picking pumpkins and that loser sits in her garage on her own with a can of spray paint. So desperate to not be outdone she scrambles round and makes that absolute monstrosity. Why can’t she just give it a rest😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Queenie27

View attachment 255205
In the new magazine comments
OMDs this woman is really getting on my nerves. She is the BIGGEST troll around🤬. She responds to peoples opinions that are not hers negatively then deletes her comments and let her bullying sheep loose on them. SERIOUSLY when are people going to wake up and smell the shit that she produces on a daily basis. Yes Hinch you are the biggest bully around. You are the epitome of a narcissist.

Reactions: 29

Han56789

Hey guys! Haven’t been on in ages due to going back to work and university studies. I had to when I saw her “autumn centrepiece”, why did she leave the fake pumpkins white please?
they literally look like two white bums in the middle of her table I cannot cope 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Ok, so the moss has definitely been moved and the new photo uploaded but the nails are still the same guys. She does enough shit for us to Tattle about, there’s no need to make stuff up!

• Haha

dollypumpkin

Is she obsessed with seating? I’ve never known anyone have so much seating in a house and garden? It all just looks so cluttered and crap! She’s completely ruined what could have been such a lovely house and garden

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
That fat dog won’t fit on the new seating

honestly I have never seen a house with so wasted seating. The garden is an actual PUB now and the house now resembles the worlds most boring furniture showroom.

A nice real green plant would have looked lovely in that spot TBH.

she cannot bear to have anything showing on a shelf unless it’s a fake plant. Everything has to be shut away. In the real world people who have 2 kids and doing a school run can you imagine trying to get out of the house in the morning? It would be like playing deal or no deal with all the cupboards

• Haha

h-bomb

I think Soph’s slipped up with her pumpkin story. She mentioned that Jaimie is watching Arsenal, despite the fact that they last played on Wednesday. Either she’s lying about it being filmed tonight or Jaimie’s using ‘watching the footie’ as an excuse to escape for a couple of hours!

• Haha
  • Wow