Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so for weeks she’s been harping on about ‘pastry trolls’ and dedicating many of her stories to said pastry trolls. As far as I’m aware, her overuse of pastry has only been mentioned on here. But...she doesn’t read here 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Q... and apologies if it has been discussed before... this thread could challenge the bible for content

Do you think Hinch and SS’ friendship is genuine or do you think they’re using each other and it’ll die off ?
The most toxic friendship I have ever, ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Right so for weeks she’s been harping on about ‘pastry trolls’ and dedicating many of her stories to said pastry trolls. As far as I’m aware, her overuse of pastry has only been mentioned on here. But...she doesn’t read here 🤥
I really think she believes her own lies. Mad fucker

Reactions: 34
I don’t think Ronnie is real, I think he’s a robot. My feral child would have those autumn wreaths pulled down in seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the garage painting pumpkins but is commenting on the You IG post.

She is just one big lie wrapped up in grey and white shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1601061945387.png

So if the article is going to refer to Tattle then how will she know what is said about her if she hasn't been here since 2019?

1601062060994.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
The shoppers will be creaming their knickers in such delight: interview with Zoph AND a free bottle of Zoflo. They will need some fanny pads while they are at it to catch all their excitement.
Boke. 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 255258
Oh duck off you wet wipe. Whenever I’ve read an article in the mail, the comments underneath are a mix of ‘who?’ To ‘she’s a fake’ To ‘she’s a tit cleaner’ and ‘teaching granny to suck eggs’ etc. I don’t think this is the correct publication for her 😂😂
Try this love

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her face would look so much better if she hadn’t of had those horrendous eyebrows tattooed on

Reactions: 11
As someone who had a huge mental break down a few years and lives daily with sever anxiety and depression I find being told "you are stronger than you think" "keep going" utterly patronising. I take medication. I meditate. I go for walks and somedays I just cry and snap at anyone and everyone. Not once do I think yeah I'm strong I got this....
Soph if you genuinely had a trolling issue or even had an inkling into what it feels like to have troubles you wouldn't spout such nonsense 😠😤
I went on a long train journey today, by myself. Nowt wrong that? Unless you have anxiety and stress and rarely leave the house, I had a meltdown before I even left the house! and another ON the train. I’m not going to go into too much detail but,I’ve never known anyone fake anxiety like she does it’s disgraceful and disrespectful to people that live with it every single day

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The real reason for her panic attacks are the fact that she tells so many lies and hates being called out on them on here. She's afraid that her die hard sheep will see her for what she really is. Funnily enough this article is appearing the weekend before the book release date. She would be lost without the 'trolls'. The more she goes on the more the pounds roll in. She knows exactly what she is doing. I would actually hate to know her in real life

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.