Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she has deleted her comment or her management have. Soph cant be seen to be having an opinion or a negative thought can she

Reactions: 30
Comments she can't control. Person even tagged the completely wrong account yet she replied 🀣 probably frantically refreshing and clawing her neck. Not reading here of course. Hadn't looked since 2019. Just a pure coincidence every single thing is it that's referenced and bingo'd off here?! Lord above lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg guyzzzz thanks for thread title, I just LAAAAAV it. Jus Rol hampers for everyone! 🍾🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry for being Middleton, Bush and Winslet to the party but I’ve been catching up in between working.

Did she says she listens to that song Lighter so much because she relates to it? Didn’t she cheat on someone to be with Jamie? I read the lyrics and it’s all about being without someone. Yet it reminds you of Jamie. I imagine she’s referencing exes which after 7 years is odd.

I guess I just don’t get it πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sorry but if I knew there was not only one but ive lost count 239 threads about me? You wouldn't be able to keep me off it mate!! I'd be sitting down with a brew every night scoffing my face and cackling at the comments thinking 'ha you cheeky witch!' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obviously not got thick skin our Soph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Whoever said Trace lives in the loft is a hero. I am howling at all this tit. You horrible horrible people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sorry but if I knew there was not only one but ive lost count 239 threads about me? You wouldn't be able to keep me off it mate!! I'd be sitting down with a brew every night scoffing my face and cackling at the comments thinking 'ha you cheeky witch!' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obviously not got thick skin our Soph
Mate, I'd be bleeping howling at some of these comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there's some right funny fuckers on here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hasn’t been on here since 2019, yet is going on about pastry trolls...... I see that nose growing, Sophie, along with the eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 92
What’s with all these influencers spraying pumpkins πŸ˜‚ last time I saw them they were orange, am I missing something? Plus it’s still September, Halloween is 4/5 weeks away πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.