Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
07D23E61-7281-4DD6-8DB8-74D17974AC9A.jpeg
They’ve tried to make her look
Like Liz Hurley here. Look at the photo below- the outfit, hair, make up!!
D6DD130B-A654-423B-BD9B-55D519E3837F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope the black and silver sparkle is the before?
She said she wants to make them more autumnal, but last time I checked that meant red, orange and brown?

Reactions: 13
Oh I got a huge bump with my first,and only baby, almost 12 years later im still trying to lose it 😂😂😂
I should have said a bump til later on, I’ve edited it now! I’m impatiently waiting for my bump to appear although I hope it buggers off once the baby is here!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are there really only 12 comments on that You Magazine post or is that what’s left once the unfavourable ones have been deleted.

Reactions: 18
I must say, even with all that airbrushing on the front cover, she looks great, however she’s still absolutely dead behind the eyes,

Reactions: 11
Ok guyss, what I'm going to do is trot down to the local supermarket and take some piccies of this trashy lying article.

That way I do not have to buy the raggy paper, if it's in a plastic bag then I'm stuffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I absolutely love when Hinch and her barmy army give it the whole “people posting on tattle must lead very sad lives” etc. Literally coming from people that stock pile disinfectant and worship a woman who actually doesn’t leave her house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Aww Fanny you'll always be on my fav tattle witch list. xxx

Have a werther's cocka.

1601063217557.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.