Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if her eyebrows are microbladed why do they always look different in her stories vs profesh photos? i thought the whole point was that they didn’t need filled in/ drawn on? and how would the make up artist hide that massive high arch that she always has? am i the only one i’m just so confused about these brooooows guyz

Reactions: 18
Her new story she said I know it’s late. 7/8pm is late??? Since when

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
As a relative newbie, (I only joined this evening but I’ve been lurking for a while now), my opinion is that she does seem to respond to things that are said on here! So even if she isn’t looking herself, it would seem that somebody is keeping an eye on this site for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
Kate to the party cos of kids bedtime but when did this photo shoot for You take place??? Has she said?

Reactions: 7
Imagine having that much spare time that you can vajazzle a bleeping pumpkin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Did she just say she's scared and alone in the garage? How rude! Poor Polly is in there (unless she's been buried in the sleepers)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She even put late (Kate) to the party on a post the other day ! She can only dream as being as funny as us lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just don’t get it ... spray painting and sticking tit onto pumpkins at 8pm on a Friday night?? Just because there’s nothing else to do? Why can’t she just sit on the sofa and chill like a normal person?!

I’m not doing anything either but I’m enjoying myself relaxing with a glass (bottle) of wine after a long week at work... oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I was gonna do more but my bugger of a baby kept wriggling half asleep in my arms. How dare he interfere with my Tattle 🤣
Have you tried pointing a phone in his face and screaming MUMMAZ?! If that fails just give him a comforting claw and pat him like a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I swear to god- I didn't actually realise that was her on the cover at first. I thought it was someone else. How does she always look so different???

Reactions: 21
Comments on you are being deleted at lightening speed I just left and honest comment about her being a master manipulator and within seconds it’s gone 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Polly’s gonna wonder what’s going on with some company in the garage 😂 Don’t get your hopes up Polly, you’ll still be parked there when she moves to DorsITTT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.