Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cringing like duck at the Pastry Prick and SS.
Who can make the best autumn display and who can gush over their man more.

I mean honestly it’s making my fillings twinge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ok Sophie, if you haven't clicked on this disgusting website since 2019 how come you call us pastry trolls? We only started talking about how much ready made pastry you use recently yet just the other day you said "this is for all you pastry trolls" Now either I'm in a time warp or you're telling lies.....
Oh and you might want to ask the Daily Fail to try and find a photograph of you for this week's You Magazine front cover instead of Sarah Beeney!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Q... and apologies if it has been discussed before... this thread could challenge the bible for content

Do you think Hinch and SS’ friendship is genuine or do you think they’re using each other and it’ll die off ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear to god- I didn't actually realise that was her on the cover at first. I thought it was someone else. How does she always look so different???
I thought it was Tess Daly at first.

you mag.png

Ok Sophie, if you haven't clicked on this disgusting website since 2019 how come you call us pastry trolls? We only started talking about how much ready made pastry you use recently yet just the other day you said "this is for all you pastry trolls" Now either I'm in a time warp or you're telling lies.....
Oh and you might want to ask the Daily Fail to try and find a photograph of you for this week's You Magazine front cover instead of Sarah Beeney!
But now you say Sarah Beeny - yes she does look like her more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments on hun believable about The Mail/You feature are hilarious, they are a great laff! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear to god- I didn't actually realise that was her on the cover at first. I thought it was someone else. How does she always look so different???
I'm pretty sure she will have told the editors to filter the duck out of the pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sitting out in the garage. Clear your monstrosity of a dining table and do your art attacks there

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Q... and apologies if it has been discussed before... this thread could challenge the bible for content

Do you think Hinch and SS’ friendship is genuine or do you think they’re using each other and it’ll die off ?
Their friendship is as genuine as her content, use each other as social climbers to elevate positions. Both as rank as each other. So from what I see absolutely not a ‘friendship’

Reactions: 18
I don’t get the whole autumn decorations? I have stuff out all year I don’t have separate ornaments for each season. Who has time for all that tit...

Reactions: 36
Who the duck sits in the garage at 8pm to piss about spray painting bleeping pumpkins?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
3 images of herself that she's blessed us with in the last 48 hours or so.

Pastry Trolls, I give you, Saint Sophie 'I've had no work done, let's be real about life on Insta', of the village of Maldon.

Ok, Hun.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I just don’t get it ... spray painting and sticking tit onto pumpkins at 8pm on a Friday night?? Just because there’s nothing else to do? Why can’t she just sit on the sofa and chill like a normal person?!

I’m not doing anything either but I’m enjoying myself relaxing with a glass (bottle) of wine after a long week at work... oh wait.
Because SS has done hers today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
3 images of herself that she's blessed us with in the last 48 hours or so.

Pastry Trolls, I give you, Saint Sophie 'I've had no work done, let's be real about life on Insta' of the village of Maldon.

Ok, Hun.
Never mind different faces!! Different eyebrows in every pic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
4E73AD11-7236-4EC4-92D2-5A578CCB255C.jpeg
This is March 2019.... meaning she was 6-7 months pregnant. She is so thin (I know first baby you don’t get a bump til Kate on but she doesn’t look healthy)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Whoever did her eyebrows for the You front cover,can they come to her house everyday to do them again!! why on earth did she have them done like she did, they look awful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The shoppers will be creaming their knickers in such delight: interview with Zoph AND a free bottle of Zoflo. They will need some fanny pads while they are at it to soak up all their excitement.
Boke. 🤢🤢🤢

20200925_202046.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.