Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always use the spending time with your beautiful family line as her response? It does my head in!
I’d like her to say that to me so I could reply “I have no family. I killed them.” Just to scare the tit out of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She didn't leave them white, she sprayed them white 😅 because she is an hole.
Sorry I should have been clearer. In my mind I thought she would spray them white to then spray them orange or something, that’s why I said “leave” hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Bespoke" is usually used when referring to clothes, not furniture , the word she is looking for is customized . Her hinchers have over used "customized" with all their customized bejazzled bottles of cleaning fluids.
Seems Soph is looking for a bit of posh in her life.

Hope this helps.
Atv.
#LessonsInMarketing101
#UptownGirl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So all week, my gym manager & the instructors have all been going round the gym to find more space for stations that social distance, to have more equipment out. The amount of times I’ve seen the manager standing trying to work out how to fit more. That’s how I imagine Zoph spends her days trying to giant jenga more seating and storage 😂 the manager even worked out mid spin song that she could fit another bike in the studio and her face was like a pure lightbulb moment I was howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else noticed that Ronnie is never without a filter on ! The kid constantly as the orange filter on he constantly looks jaundice !!! When hinch as it on she looks tanned I suppose..... but not a good look on a baby he looks bloody jaundice ! Who needs to filter there kids !!! She hoping for a baby modelling contract or something 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm hoping I get a mention tbh. I called it the other week that jus roll would gift her a load of pastry, along with a few others I'm sure. If that's not worth a mention in her book I dunno what is 🤣🤣

Also trollz, for those of you who hate cleaning or CBA like me half the time (my house is clean enough, I just don't want to spend my entire life cleaning it) I've invested in a robot hoover! Best thing I've bought. You turn it on, go to work, and when you get home your downstairs is hoovered 👌 perfect for those of us who don't have time to make boomerangs of ourselves shagging our Hoover's 🤣🤣🤣🤣
always been tempted by these but reckon a husky that sheds 365 days a year will destroy it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The owners were called Brian and Margaret. The first store was in Cleveleys, my local one In Blackpool was their second store which has sadly just closed because of the lease. When they first started all those years ago the tinned stuff didn’t have labels on half of the time so it was a proper surprise as to what was in it.
Blackpool tattler? 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im starting a go fund me, im hoping my tattlers will donate to paying my bills, mortgage etc... so I can give up work and catch up on 3 threads 😂😂 hope that makes sense. Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where did she say 2019 was the last time she clicked on tattle? These threads move at lightening speed!

Reactions: 5
Don’t know why she bothered having a kid, it’s like he’s in the way. Shoved behind the sofa since he could move on his own. Why can’t she sit on the sofa with him and the books?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
why tonight? Is something else going on that I’ve missed?

I’m goingfrom this thread to thread 237 like a yo-yo at the moment 🤪😂
Just that there was a bit of banter earlier,@JamiesWillyHillBalance had forwarded some more questions to her or was asking
So it only fits 1 person on? You cannot sit 2 people there because......knees and feet, where do they go? 😂 So pointless. A nice little statement armchair would've done the job if needed.
Or, maybe a little table and chair for, I dunno the kid!
A bit like the area on her landing?🙃🤪

Reactions: 5
So it only fits 1 person on? You cannot sit 2 people there because......knees and feet, where do they go? 😂 So pointless. A nice little statement armchair would've done the job if needed.
Or, maybe a little table and chair for, I dunno the kid!
She used to have a leather arm chair in the corner when I first watched her stories and she used to always be cleaning it oh where could it be ? .... local tip

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just going back to her inspirational quotes. What a heap of absolute knobcheese. If only it was that simple eh Hinchy? You’ve got this. What? What have I got? Crabs? Fleas? An extra head? Just do it? Do what? 6 months ago Hinchy I was a 47yr old reasonably healthy person. Then I had a bleeping stroke. Because lockdown happened 2weeks after I’ve had NO help to recover. No physio no OT no doctor. I’m now registered blind and left side weak. Trying to get PIP and my poor hubby is doing the work of 10 men plus caring for me (though I am now doing things as it won’t beat me). I think what I’m trying to say is she thinks it’s so simple. ‘Oh I feel so anxious but mummy says to look at my wedding pics and bake a bukkake cake’ 😂. Aye that’ll get my sight back, I’ll just Chuck a robinsons bottle about. God I just wish she’d get in the bin. Or better still the sea and row her boat to the North Pole

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.