Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me ( the saddo part) can’t believe she would cut those curls without some big dramatic sob fest with high volume melodramatic music in the background and a montage of him from birth to now and the curls preserved in the memory box ( haven’t seen that for a while 🤔)
No chance, Freda would have been there (of course) and kindly offered to sweep the hair up which she secretly pocketed and then later added to her shrine

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Was just reading twitter and saw quite a lot of negative comments from people, most recently slagging off her and Solomon for their pumpkin antics.. People defo aren’t under her spell on there like they are on insta. 😂

This one caught my eye though.. who wants to put them right? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Was just reading twitter and saw quite a lot of negative comments from people, most recently slagging off her and Solomon for their pumpkin antics.. People defo aren’t under her spell on there like they are on insta. 😂

This one caught my eye though.. who wants to put them right? 😂
That is amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy enough YESTERDAY to give her son those farm animals to play with and show them off, but can’t be bothered to tag the lady who sent them nor be bothered to follow ASA rules and tag #gifted 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She just loves ittt 😳
Absolutely ridiculous, there are hundreds of pounds of disinfectant there....Guys hospital in London hasn't got that much disinfectant,
it's not a collectors item, having that amount doesn't mean your home is clean....what it does mean is that your home is a serious fire hazard that lot will go up like Chernobyl on November the 5th!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Buying the child toys she liked cos Mum says she did. Which I would be very doubtful of ...

Dressing the child in baggy dungarees that she recently said she wants to wear too.. loose baggy comfy clothes. It's like she really wants him to take after her not Jamie , have people said Ron is more like Jamie's side and this has gotten to her?

Reactions: 10
Buying the child toys she liked cos Mum says she did. Which I would be very doubtful of ...

Dressing the child in baggy dungarees that she recently said she wants to wear too.. loose baggy comfy clothes. It's like she really wants him to take after her not Jamie , have people said Ron is more like Jamie's side and this has gotten to her?
Let's hope he is....because her side are definitely unstable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hinchers (and Hinch herself these days) seem to do very little cleaning. All they do is hoard tit loads of cleaning products and leave them gathering more dust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.