Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cleverly not advertised as a stair gate....
Most people would look at something like that and think dog gate.

It's the Hinch that is using and 'advertising' (whether paid or not she has showcased it on her instagram) it as a stair gate. That is on her and not the company. So dangerous.

Reactions: 9
Coming through with more tea from some questions missed the other night...

View attachment 255010View attachment 255011View attachment 255012
I'm so Middleton to the party (is this still a thing 🤣?)
Had to adult today, was shite, zero stars do not recommend!

I am loving all this tea!!!! ☕ I do to believe Sophie has a mental illness and I feel for her if 1, she is hiding it or 2, isnt diagnosed, I have a close family member that almost lost their mind, turned out they are bi polar and are now doing much better with medication & honesty about how they struggle.
To be honest MH is still taboo and many choose not to divulge as you are immediately exposing a weaknesses.

However on the rest well, she has got what she wanted.

Reactions: 17
It's okay guyzzz cos Soph's promised it'll all be okay in the end. What about those people that have been diagnosed with a terminal illness? Will they be okay in the end? She's so thick and pushing her nonsense quotes. Just wait till she has to cope with normal life and not the Sophie bubble

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Nah, I just can't be doing with all this bleeping tit.
She's a lying narcissistic human being. She needs to be exposed for that rather than woe me trolls sympathy she spouts. God she makes me bleeping mad.
Great they have an insta account, pastry trolls of the world unite and leave them the truth under this.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I'm a bit behind , but what is she suddenly licking Astonish 's ass? What happened to her one true love Zoflora?

Reactions: 3
Just read (I’ve lost the post) about the expensive farm toys that influenzas are getting. So isn’t it sad the Sophlo can’t even play with RonNoTuftyBaldyManzzz without an ulterior motive. Cos the timing is too suspect isn’t it. Never seen the farm animals before, others getting sent freebies, suddenly RonRoo is farmer barleymow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Could someone please give me the thread for all this stuff coming out
Look on my postings from a couple of days ago (I think last thread/ thread before?)

Wowza
So I’m confused this is a former friend? Or someone who just knows her?

can she send us a picture of what Zoph really looks like 😂 jokes

does she have any insight to the actual contents of the memmmwaaaaaar
Is her life really worth one 😂
Alas, the memoir is a mystery to all at this point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People act like “gifting” stuff to normal people won’t promote the product. Generally it won’t but there’s ways around that. For the money Jus Rol paid that bint they could have ramped up their budget for sponsored ads on social media, maybe a TV ad. Get 5 people - a nurse, a teacher, a parent working from home, a person who works shifts at 24 hour supermarket and a cook in an old folks home. Proper heroes of the hour. Show what they do with Jus Rol that’ll make a night shift snack at hospital, show how it’ll keep in the staff room fridge for lunch next day, how you can turn it into a quick dinner while working from your kitchen table with kids running around, how you can whip up a quick but treat breakfast post night shift after getting home from supermarket, show how you can use it to cook for loads of people. But no. No. Gift it to that bint.
I think it’s greed by these companies they jump on the band wagon and hoping for enormous sales. Great that they got pulled up on it.

Reactions: 9
Well if you promise everything will be ok Soph, that's just bleeping great. Will it be ok for the wife and children and family of the custody sergeant shot dead on duty in Croydon this morning?
duck off! It'll be ok I promise? duck off!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I got it right with my prediction about her pre book launch publicity-I thought it was going to be via a Sunday supplement.Still wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't all shot in Dorset.
I was about to predict also,that Truthbetold would pop up today-thought it would be later tonight to be honest.I think we are in for a treat,reakon she's in full throttle.
I wouldn't know about the 'kids' turning 'Salty' but I can confirm that ma does have a history of mh issues.Imho this doesn't sound like the original Truth, but her info is accurate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The way she shouts at Ronnie whilst ‘playing’ it made me jump. I think she is definitely unhinged

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad she’s had Ronnie’s hair cut. It looks so much better now, like a proper little boys haircut.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.