Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is literally the only time I’ve ever seen her play with him with a toy or do anything remotely interactive but she seemed a bit over excited and was shouting at him a bit. He isn’t repeating animal noises yet so perhaps keep it up and not just to advertise toys...

can’t get over the size of the dog and why she’s feeding it £1 packet processed chicken everyday 😡

Reactions: 21
I got it right with my prediction about her pre book launch publicity-I thought it was going to be via a Sunday supplement.Still wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't all shot in Dorset.
I was about to predict also,that Truthbetold would pop up today-thought it would be later tonight to be honest.I think we are in for a treat,reakon she's in full throttle.
I wouldn't know about the 'kids' turning 'Salty' but I can confirm that ma does have a history of mh issues.Imho this doesn't sound like the original Truth, but her info is accurate.
I can confirm to the best of my ability it is the original 😅

Reactions: 16
My BIL just text me to say that my book is due to be dispatched next week and he’s changed the delivery to my address so I can have it sooner....
I was so confused & said what book?
His reply was that cleaning lady you love so much (the one that my sister had ordered a joke Christmas present)

ffs.

I’ll send screenshots
@Astonishing after the postie arrives...
20200922_100057.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m honestly going to flip my lid if she patronises people again with the “motivational” quotes.
Her and SS day this shite when THEY are having meltdowns.
duck off.
Stop shoving your wealth and eons of free time you have to make shite out of shite down the throats of people working their arses off to LINE YOUR bleeping POCKETS.

*Annnnnnnnd breathe*
Sorry I'm a bit behind , but what is she suddenly licking Astonish 's ass? What happened to her one true love Zoflora?
They told her off 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 5
She just sounds less angry and bitter?Are you or someone else editing her posts? Or is it because she feels less rushed?
Probably because last time everything she said was picked apart and people didn't believe her. Did she not get pissed off and that's why she stopped posting?

Reactions: 13
Probably because last time everything she said was picked apart and people didn't believe her. Did she not get pissed off and that's why she stopped posting?
I've read back on stuff,and I wouldn't say she was picked apart,my understanding is that people were just dumbfounded by her revelations.Think I'll go back and read,I may have it all wrong.

Has she referenced the haircut or not? (I’ve been working so trying to catch up, I’m just learning guyzzzz so be kond)

Reactions: 2
She just sounds less angry and bitter?Are you or someone else editing her posts? Or is it because she feels less rushed?
I’m copying across extracts from messages she’s sending me. I think yes 1) she’s less rushed and 2) she’s not being bombarded with people asking for proof/ receipts etc 😂

Reactions: 17
Wish she stop banging on about how the online trolls have destroyed her. What a load of bullshit yet again. She needs to know that those who have different opinions to her are not flippin trolls. Grrrr this woman is so thick

Reactions: 20
I've read back on stuff,and I wouldn't say she was picked apart,my understanding is that people were just dumbfounded by her revelations.Think I'll go back and read,I may have it all wrong.
I need to go back and read also. I just remember there were people who accused her of making stuff up and assumed she'd got fed up. Could be me who's wrong though. Wonder why she isn't allowed to post anymore 🤷

Reactions: 4
Online trolls 😴😴
So glad your books out next week soph, the absolute dregs of society have been out stock piling the loo roll again in our local supermarkets... at least we’ll have the memwahhhh as a substitute

• Heart
I got it right with my prediction about her pre book launch publicity-I thought it was going to be via a Sunday supplement.Still wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't all shot in Dorset.
I was about to predict also,that Truthbetold would pop up today-thought it would be later tonight to be honest.I think we are in for a treat,reakon she's in full throttle.
I wouldn't know about the 'kids' turning 'Salty' but I can confirm that ma does have a history of mh issues.Imho this doesn't sound like the original Truth, but her info is accurate.
Bingo to the Sunday supplement 🤣🤣

How online troll gave her panic attacks?? And how she's fighting back....

Erm gave her content more like which she uses every.single.day

I’m copying across extracts from messages she’s sending me. I think yes 1) she’s less rushed and 2) she’s not being bombarded with people asking for proof/ receipts etc 😂
Yeah this is what I was trying to say last time people demanded proof and because it's not that easy to just whip out proof she wasn't believed. I for one believed her 🤷

Another day, another face. She actually looks lovely here!
Where did those eyebrows go they look better than her currant Disney villain ones.

Just catching up and randomly thought who remembers when she bought something from a tiny little store called WICKES guysss dunno if yous heard of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.