Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 254838
This dog is the most miserable dog I’ve ever seen. She says he is sulking but he looks like this all the bloody time!! Just miserable and pompous ( what a combination ). Also shocked how his bulk is even more apparent when he is wet. She’s killing him with cheap dog ham and massive treats.
I love dogs but you're right, he looks like a pompous arrogant little shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just to prove that I haven’t got an icy cold heart (more temperate), I feel a bit of sympathy for Soph today. It must be really annoying filming everything one handed while trying to do whatever she’s doing (aka dicking around pretending to clean). I appreciate that Jamie is probably looking after Ronnie but surely he could help her out with a bit of filming as and when, given he’s in the house.

I do not include filming her recreation of Snowdon in Brie and pastry which shouldn’t have been filmed under any circumstances...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eeee you can’t just accuse people of drugging there kid
Hang on, I didn’t accuse her. What I actually said was it wouldn’t shock me. There are plenty of other people on here who have actually accused her of this, and far worse, so I don’t appreciate being singled out thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just finished work and caught up on her stories. That bleeping dog is enormous. Sorry but it's really bad how overweight he is! As neither of them work, they have no excuse!

Reactions: 7
People act like “gifting” stuff to normal people won’t promote the product. Generally it won’t but there’s ways around that. For the money Jus Rol paid that bint they could have ramped up their budget for sponsored ads on social media, maybe a TV ad. Get 5 people - a nurse, a teacher, a parent working from home, a person who works shifts at 24 hour supermarket and a cook in an old folks home. Proper heroes of the hour. Show what they do with Jus Rol that’ll make a night shift snack at hospital, show how it’ll keep in the staff room fridge for lunch next day, how you can turn it into a quick dinner while working from your kitchen table with kids running around, how you can whip up a quick but treat breakfast post night shift after getting home from supermarket, show how you can use it to cook for loads of people. But no. No. Gift it to that bint.
I used to volunteer at a community cafe that collected food donations from local shops and then cooked it into meals that people could come in and buy, £3 for 3 courses, 50p for a hot drink and we also had a voucher/pay it forward scheme so that if someone who was homeless came in and had no money they could have a hot meal, or we could make them something to take away. We would have LOVED some pre made pastry, we could have made pasties and things that could be packed up and given to people on the streets. But because the charity didn't have 3 million fake followers they never had anything like that).

Just to add, I am not a fan of Starbucks, however they did choose to sponsor the cafe and provided all the tea and coffee free of charge, as well as cakes, chocolates and biscuits. I have more respect for them because that cost them duck all but made a massive difference to a small project.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People act like “gifting” stuff to normal people won’t promote the product. Generally it won’t but there’s ways around that. For the money Jus Rol paid that bint they could have ramped up their budget for sponsored ads on social media, maybe a TV ad. Get 5 people - a nurse, a teacher, a parent working from home, a person who works shifts at 24 hour supermarket and a cook in an old folks home. Proper heroes of the hour. Show what they do with Jus Rol that’ll make a night shift snack at hospital, show how it’ll keep in the staff room fridge for lunch next day, how you can turn it into a quick dinner while working from your kitchen table with kids running around, how you can whip up a quick but treat breakfast post night shift after getting home from supermarket, show how you can use it to cook for loads of people. But no. No. Gift it to that bint.
That is a great idea, you should email it to them :)

Reactions: 4
You've got this all under control??? Got what under control exactly? 🤔🤔 Silly twit.
She don't half chat utter bollocks.

20200925_160248.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that much money & she dresses her son like some hillbilly ffs most of his clothes have his name on or they look like kids dress up pretend play items today he’s a mini Luigi & in Dorset he was Coco the 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.