Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh...and the cold weather will also see the return of the Brussels sprout and sausage slop (a.k.a casserole) that looked like it was made using white, flaccid, dead men’s dicks 🤢
Don't talk about jaymeh that way😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
great view to assess body condition score - 8 I reckon.
We use this at work. Hensnomez is definitely an 8 (I mean she showed us the aerial view today and it's identical to that chart!) Any Vet or Nurse would tell her he needs a change of diet and lifestyle.

I'd move to Maldon to work at her local Vets just to be able to witness that conversation!!!

Reactions: 13
Where's the viakal gone for her shower screen? Trying to make out she's all about safe cleaning. She's a sneaky witch. Shame she couldn't address what happened that poor girl. Plus it's another stolen idea from Scottish jenna. Notice her trying not to screech at Ronsomes all of a sudden to

Reactions: 19
I’m fuming about the jus troll 😂 every other Saturday morning I’m home with the kids for breakfast.....every other day I’m at work before they even wake up, In one of those real job things.
We usually have just troll croissants 🥐 as our treat breakfast, with tit loads of fruit, jams, Nutella etc. She’s ruined my life 😂😂😂 gonna have to learn to bleeping bake now
You can buy frozen ones 😁

Reactions: 2
Ronnie playing with his animal. “He loves his farm animals”. Cue a freebie from Schleich (really expensive animal toy brand) who have been gifting a few of influencers I have noticed.... Soph has noticed too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Nah, I just can't be doing with all this bleeping tit.
She's a lying narcissistic human being. She needs to be exposed for that rather than woe me trolls sympathy she spouts. God she makes me bleeping mad.
Oh wow she is desperate now to claw any attention 🤢

Reactions: 9
I’m fuming about the jus troll 😂 every other Saturday morning I’m home with the kids for breakfast.....every other day I’m at work before they even wake up, In one of those real job things.
We usually have just troll croissants 🥐 as our treat breakfast, with tit loads of fruit, jams, Nutella etc. She’s ruined my life 😂😂😂 gonna have to learn to bleeping bake now
Just buy them in Tesco already made 🤣 ( other supermarkets are available) 🤣🤣 Hth 👍

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly going to flip my lid if she patronises people again with the “motivational” quotes.
Her and SS day this shite when THEY are having meltdowns.
duck off.
Stop shoving your wealth and eons of free time you have to make shite out of shite down the throats of people working their arses off to LINE YOUR bleeping POCKETS.

*Annnnnnnnd breathe*

Reactions: 17
Where's the viakal gone for her shower screen? Trying to make out she's all about safe cleaning. She's a sneaky witch. Shame she couldn't address what happened that poor girl. Plus it's another stolen idea from Scottish jenna. Notice her trying not to screech at Ronsomes all of a sudden to
Yes the disappearance of the Viakal spray today, previously when she stood cleaning the shower, didn’t she used to call it her ‘Viakal coffin’ 🙄

Reactions: 6
I've just finished work and caught up on her stories. That bleeping dog is enormous. Sorry but it's really bad how overweight he is! As neither of them work, they have no excuse!
Exactly! I love walking my dog! I love how excited she gets when I say the words ‘do you wanna go for a walk’ even though she excitedly pees all over the hallway before I can even get her lead. She’s a patterdale terrier and a right dick head when she sees other people/dogs/birds/cats etc 😂.. Henry looks really good off the lead... Not that he can probably run very fast if he did one cos of all the excessive weight. Do you think they’re too scared to walk him incase people give them tit 😂 they could afford a dog walker if they couldn’t be arsed? Keep someone in business?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.